Topic: Error page redirect (action required)

Hi all,

We have moved our redirections server to another location and changed the system how it redirects visitors to 404 error, CPU exceeded and other error pages.

Due to technical reasons old settings could not be moved, so now you are required to click the "Save" button on "Configure Redirections" section of your reseller area.

YouHosting - A new Generation of Reseller Hosting!
Check out Knowledge Base, get status updates on @YouhostingLive and check our Blog.
http://www.youhosting.com

Re: Error page redirect (action required)

So if visitor visit any page which is not exit it will redirect in Hostinger.co.uk

I am a student of all people of the world.
Need a free short subdomain and Link shortener just visit h4a.in | Stop redirect | Shagor5.net

So I have to go to "Configure Redirections", add redirect adresses and click "Save"?
When will it start working?

When spaceships are flying through the universe...

I have already set that.My client account's error show my error page but my master reseller account's error show Hostinger.co.uk home page.

Need a free short subdomain and Link shortener just visit h4a.in | Stop redirect | Shagor5.net

Hi,

I just made the change but I still see http://www.hostinger.co.uk/ when visiting a suspended, cancelled or CPU exceeded account. Can you please advise to what is the problem?

Thanks

ash wrote:

Hi,

I just made the change but I still see http://www.hostinger.co.uk/ when visiting a suspended, cancelled or CPU exceeded account. Can you please advise to what is the problem?

Thanks

What about 404 error pages?

Reseller master domain don't redirect in own 404 page but Client domain redirect.Reseller master domain's error directly redirect in Hostinger.co.uk home page.

It seems like this is affecting mostly cancelled accounts.  Seems like YouHosting are redirecting cancelled accounts to hostinger.co.uk instead of redirecting them to the original hosting provider's web page or allowing the reseller to enter a URL to redirect cancelled accounts instead of sending the traffic to hostinger.co.uk. 

As a reseller myself I think I would appreciate it if YH allows me to build my brand since I was the one who did the work to acquire the first customer (before they canceled) . So it would make sense to have control over what page the cancelled account goes to.

nAture wrote:
ash wrote:

Hi,

Thanks

What about 404 error pages?

Does the redirect only apply to unused subdomain or does this happen for regular domains as well?

Join the new community at Hosters.cc
I don't work for YouHosting and I'm not a ticket system for free users. Support related PM's will not be answered.
Community FAQ - Forum Rules - Host your site on an different host

Hans,

It's affecting both cancelled subdomains (subdomain/account status in YH's control panel is set to Cancelled) as well as unused subdomains. They both redirect to http://www.hostinger.co.uk.

Hans wrote:

Does the redirect only apply to unused subdomain or does this happen for regular domains as well?

Now i start transfer accounts FROM YH...
Because
links in autoinstaller,
Thise redirctions,
and other hostinger ADS...

I think it's disappointing (and could be argued as unethical) that YH is using traffic from cancelled and unregistered subdomains from other resellers websites to build their own brand  http://www.hostinger.co.uk which is setup as a youhosting reseller itself.

In other words they are creating competition and channeling the traffic from other resellers to build their own reseller brand under the main brand.

To see for yourself, visit any fake / nonexisting subdomain from any of the major YH resellers such as

somefakesubdomain.2freehosting.com
somefakesubdomain.3owl.com
somefakesubdomain.freehostingnoads.net
and many others..

The one exception I found was 1freehosting.com & serversfree.com, they are able redirect subdomains which I believe are both owned by Hostinger as well (i think?).

Thoughts?

404 and CPU exceeded redirects are working fine, however, canceled accounts are being redirected to Hostinger. I think it's simply an error which they will soon fix, don't worry.

Previously Tavoid.
Shall you ever need help, don't hesitate to PM me.
Important: I DO NOT represent YouHosting or Hostinger in this forum. I'm just a moderator in here.

I have edited my DNS, so all errors and cancelled accounts are not redirecting to Hostinger smile

alexbagirov wrote:

I have edited my DNS, so all errors and cancelled accounts are not redirecting to Hostinger smile

Yes.It is an easy fix...

So why wmid32 and others want to move from YH?
It is not too big problem.

nAture wrote:
alexbagirov wrote:

Yes.It is an easy fix...

Will you please elaborate the fix? I would like to know how can I fix that. Please share

wmid32 wrote:

Now i start transfer accounts FROM YH...
Because
links in autoinstaller,
Thise redirctions,
and other hostinger ADS...

This was inevitable. If YH and Hostinger keeps pushing links like that soon it will loose its current traffic. it was a daring move from them and somewhat a challenge to their own resellers. In any sense I have a very bad feeling about this.

ash wrote:

I think it's disappointing (and could be argued as unethical) that YH is using traffic from cancelled and unregistered subdomains from other resellers websites to build their own brand  http://www.hostinger.co.uk which is setup as a youhosting reseller itself.

In other words they are creating competition and channeling the traffic from other resellers to build their own reseller brand under the main brand.

To see for yourself, visit any fake / nonexisting subdomain from any of the major YH resellers such as

somefakesubdomain.2freehosting.com
somefakesubdomain.3owl.com
somefakesubdomain.freehostingnoads.net
and many others..

The one exception I found was 1freehosting.com & serversfree.com, they are able redirect subdomains which I believe are both owned by Hostinger as well (i think?).

Thoughts?

Current YH and Hostinger campaign to pushink links and exposing themselves to resellers client so so deliberate that it can as well be considered unethical. Please pardon my words but thats what it looks like when you gain traffic from your own clients.

Tavoid wrote:

404 and CPU exceeded redirects are working fine, however, canceled accounts are being redirected to Hostinger. I think it's simply an error which they will soon fix, don't worry.

I do not believe that. They are always so deliberate to expose themselves.

mechanic wrote:
nAture wrote:
alexbagirov wrote:

Yes.It is an easy fix...

Will you please elaborate the fix? I would like to know how can I fix that. Please share

http://forum.youhosting.com/post72101.html#p72101

But master domain error point to hostinger home page.

Shagor5 wrote:

What error?

Example: when try to access non exit page of my master domain it redirect to hostinger.co.uk.

Shagor5 wrote:

Try to edit your .htaccess with ErrorDocument (look in Google)

ErrorDocument 404 /your404page.html
Forum resources: Rules | FAQ | ISP Issues | Free VIP | Language Packs | API | Themes

I have no .htaccess file in my master domain.

Shagor5 wrote:

I have no .htaccess file in my master domain.

Then create one.

Forum resources: Rules | FAQ | ISP Issues | Free VIP | Language Packs | API | Themes