Re: Error page redirect (action required)

If you're using CloudFlare, the problem does not exist. All undefined records point to CloudFlare, which then sends them to null.

So you mean the problem exists. Because the  subdomains don't resolve

ash wrote:

Great answers. Thanks everyone but that raises the next question....those of you who are using cloudflare. How are you able to incorporate that? Because the whole concept of invisible DNS records seems proprietary to YH so it can't be imported in cloudflare nor can you add records as new clients register new websites (unless YH implements cloudfare's API, which I didn't think they did)

Or maybe you use cloudflare for the main domain only and you do not accept client subdomains on that main domain?

This is the very reason why you need to use YouHosting's nameservers for a domain if you want your clients to be able to create subdomain of that domain. Cloudflare, or any third party DNS provider for that matter, will not pick up the "hidden" DNS records of your clients and therefore will not resolve them.

Join the new community at Hosters.cc
I don't work for YouHosting and I'm not a ticket system for free users. Support related PM's will not be answered.
Community FAQ - Forum Rules - Host your site on an different host

White label means is white label reseller, it does not mean advertising your website on our error pages.

and what for free resellers? even they can not change the redirection urls? is it white label solution?
just for paid resellers not for all?

It is not fair, you should resolve the issue your self

control panel estimates this is a vip & svip feature, so if you have a free reseller account and you have customers, all their errors are redirected to another host provider.

This is totally unfair

uhostall wrote:

White label means is white label reseller, it does not mean advertising your website on our error pages.

and what for free resellers? even they can not change the redirection urls? is it white label solution?
just for paid resellers not for all?

It is not fair, you should resolve the issue your self

Initially yh started as full white label, but they are taking off features and just making it a nightmare to reseller account holders, this is not fair at all.

solutions wrote:

Initially yh started as full white label, but they are taking off features and just making it a nightmare to reseller account holders, this is not fair at all.

I agree! You should get your money back!

I don't work for YouHosting and I'm not a ticket system for free users. Support related PM's will not be answered.

Don't know when this prob will get resolved but if Hostingers team thinks they can get huge clients for long time then they are totally wrong..

They are giving soo many things at free, so they deserve a little  linkback..

But not ok for vip, svip.

MeraHost - SSD Web Hosting Since 2012
Hostinglogy - The Web Hosting Forum
New Forum!

admin wrote:

Hi all,We have moved our redirections server to another location and changed the system how it redirects visitors to 404 error, CPU exceeded and other error pages.

Due to technical reasons old settings could not be moved, so now you are required to click the "Save" button on "Configure Redirections" section of your reseller area.

I am sorry, but lately I was away from Planet Earth, could you (or any YH stuff member) please explain to me and to us, your clients, your partners, people who put money in your pocket, what is your understanding of a White Label Service?!?

Beside interacting (and stealing) by mail, with our clients, putting links to Hostinger in auto-installer's footer and now this issue.

Thank you!

Hostinger give 2GB free space but I give 2.5GB free space in shagor5.net,They give some tools by referred user but I give space and more after all  what will be done my clients are they host their site in hostinger or www.shagor5.net ?

I am a student of all people of the world.
Need a free short subdomain and Link shortener just visit h4a.in | Stop redirect | Shagor5.net

Shagor5 wrote:

Hostinger give 2GB free space but I give 2.5GB free space in shagor5.net,They give some tools by referred user but I give space and more after all  what will be done my clients are they host their site in hostinger or www.shagor5.net ?

But how many people will choose one particular provider because of 25% more disk space unless they absolutely need that last 500MB?

After registration they can get mail from hostinger.When they see hostinger give 2GB space they will have no interest about hostinger.

Need a free short subdomain and Link shortener just visit h4a.in | Stop redirect | Shagor5.net

solutions wrote:

control panel estimates this is a vip & svip feature, so if you have a free reseller account and you have customers, all their errors are redirected to another host provider.

This is totally unfair

Free not mean no obligation. Free service provider always put some kind of advertsement on some way that think that be ok.

Do you really think Hostinger is providing youhosting for free out of the goodness of their hearts? lol Cmon, it's a business. Youhosting is meant to be an advertisement for Hostinger, simple as that.

|| N01B4ME ||
|| Never stop innovation || Don't be one of many, Be one of one ||
CYBER-SQUATTER = SCUMBAG

Please try to stay on topic of this thread.  Thanks

Volunteer admin at 000webhost.com
http://OngETC.com - http://uHostETC.com

any subdomain that not created or canceled redirect to hosting ,

Please solve this very fast YH.

sample :

dsaiuhdiuashduiashdasuihd.xzn.ir
testtestetsidfhvdfuivhfvhdfiuvhidfuvhjuidfvhjf.xzn.ir

jsdgjhsdgfdshjf.xzn.ir
ggghhhghghhghgh.xzn.ir
asasasasasa.xzn.ir

aaaaaaaaaaaaaa.xzn.ir

Free hosting - No ADS - 24/7  support   http://www.xzn.ir

whether it is free, vip or svip reseller hosting, when yh started they offered "white label" so that resellers or "service providers" rely on this to provide the service to other clients, changing rules of reselling, hosting or white labeling may affect the reseller and the client also, they are changing a lot of rules and terms that were originally there and this is where it is unfair, because we are expecting unexpected changes every day.

Being a service provider, this may strongly affect your clients, so how much reliable it the service.

On the other hand, they tell you that you create your own white label hosting service, but after all they own everything, your hosting, your partnership, your websites, even your clients.

They give themselves the right to do anything they wish without any restrictions, one of the many things that may be listed is that here in the forum they do not want to communicate with anyone.

Regards to all,

navid_IT wrote:

sample :

jsdgjhsdgfdshjf.xzn.ir
ggghhhghghhghgh.xzn.ir
asasasasasa.xzn.ir

aaaaaaaaaaaaaa.xzn.ir

Go to your DNS Zone Editor and delete the record with source "*".

Hans wrote:
navid_IT wrote:

sample :

jsdgjhsdgfdshjf.xzn.ir
ggghhhghghhghgh.xzn.ir
asasasasasa.xzn.ir

aaaaaaaaaaaaaa.xzn.ir

What to do about 404 error  redirects..?

Shagor5 wrote:

I have no .htaccess file in my master domain.

This file is very important, create one now.

hospedagemgratis wrote:
Shagor5 wrote:

I have no .htaccess file in my master domain.

This file is very important, create one now.

This is a so old post.Now I have .htaccess and see my signeture.

Matta to continue this??

):

Hans wrote:
navid_IT wrote:

sample :

jsdgjhsdgfdshjf.xzn.ir
ggghhhghghhghgh.xzn.ir
asasasasasa.xzn.ir

aaaaaaaaaaaaaa.xzn.ir

I did this but still exists mis

Yes.. Any error page, and any unworkable page would redirect on hostinger.co.uk

PHP Development Team