Topic: different hosting speed between free resellers and VIP members?

what I am asking is, if the clients' SERVER NETWORK SPEED are different between free resellers and vip/svip members?

as a free reseller,what is the maximum SERVER NETWORK SPEED we offer for clients?
        as a VIP reseller, what is the maximum SERVER NETWORK SPEED we offer for clients?
        as a SVIP reseller, what is the maximum SERVER NETWORK SPEED we offer for clients?

the other question is, what about the database ? how big each database table a free reseller can offer  clients to create?
  and how big for VIP,SVIP?

THANK YOU everyone

Re: different hosting speed between free resellers and VIP members?

Nothing is different. Different plans just have different quotas.

Forum resources: Rules | FAQ | ISP Issues | Free VIP | Language Packs | API | Themes

htc2014 wrote:

what I am asking is, if the clients' SERVER NETWORK SPEED are different between free resellers and vip/svip members?

as a free reseller,what is the maximum SERVER NETWORK SPEED we offer for clients?
        as a VIP reseller, what is the maximum SERVER NETWORK SPEED we offer for clients?
        as a SVIP reseller, what is the maximum SERVER NETWORK SPEED we offer for clients?

the other question is, what about the database ? how big each database table a free reseller can offer  clients to create?
  and how big for VIP,SVIP?

THANK YOU everyone

I have not seen any difference btw free and VIP without space.

I am a student of all people of the world.
Need a free short subdomain and Link shortener just visit h4a.in | Stop redirect | Shagor5.net

YH does not specify its sever network speed for free /vip/svip. I guess there's no such thing for them.

You only get larger space, larger database and more number of emails per domain on upper plans.

Also, do some digging in YH KB, on your Reseller panel into Hosting Plan and Hosting Feature sets, and create some DB and email on a client cpanel. You'll get the idea.

They are the exact same bank of servers used for free/vip/svip so speed and everything aside from quotas will be exactly the same.

|| N01B4ME ||
|| Never stop innovation || Don't be one of many, Be one of one ||
CYBER-SQUATTER = SCUMBAG

Major differences between free/vip/svip plans are quotas and the fact that vip/svip can implement more than 2 hosting plans.

Servers are the same. All accounts are all in the same place => overpopulated servers => snail servers speed, altho the max precessor allocation for vip/svip in 20% instead of 10% in free, "speed" seems to be the same.

FaraUnID wrote:

the max precessor allocation for vip/svip in 20% instead of 10% in free, "speed" seems to be the same.

Oh! that means when you get a VIP account for free, CPU limit per domain does not increase. thats shocking to me. i kinda hoped that CPU limit would increase so that you can host a WP with a nice template and some plugin with say, 200/300 visitors per day.

Ouch!

Free Plan 10% CPU limit
Vip / Svip 20% CPU limit

FTP number of files (inode) limits per domain/account
Free resellers 15000
VIP 20000
Super VIP 25000

But: YH servers are overloaded, all accounts are in the same place, so this upgrade is more like dust in the wind.

FaraUnID wrote:

Free Plan 10% CPU limit
Vip / Svip 20% CPU limit

Free resellers 15000
VIP 20000
Super VIP 25000

But: YH servers are overloaded, all accounts are in the same place, so this upgrade is more like dust in the wind.

This is contradictory. You said CPU limit for free VIP plans does not increase.

What happens actually? Does it increase or remains the same 10% when you are granted a free upgrade to VIP?

mechanic wrote:
FaraUnID wrote:

Free Plan 10% CPU limit
Vip / Svip 20% CPU limit

Free resellers 15000
VIP 20000
Super VIP 25000

This is contradictory. You said CPU limit for free VIP plans does not increase.

What happens actually? Does it increase or remains the same 10% when you are granted a free upgrade to VIP?

It is increasing to 20% for VIP and SVIPs. FaraUnID is saying that we can't see much difference either you are free or VIP/SVIP.
Also you can see CPU limit exceeded errors in basic HTML websites.So the system doesn't have 100% accuracy when it comes to CPU limit.

11 (edited by FaraUnID 2014-03-18 09:08:04)

Yes, as a Vip / Svip you will have 20% CPU limit instead of 10% BUT, what I meant to say was, due the fact that YH server are overloaded you will not really feel this increase.

That upgrade is more theoretic than practic.

nAture wrote:

It is increasing to 20% for VIP and SVIPs...

Also you can see CPU limit exceeded errors in basic HTML websites.So the system doesn't have 100% accuracy when it comes to CPU limit.

Thanks for the confirmation. yes I have seen CPU limit exceeded error on clean html pages. But that was only after a certain amount of heavy load. And I have only seen one event, can't blame or praise anyone for that.

FaraUnID wrote:

Yes, as a Vip / Svip you will have 20% CPU limit instead of 10% BUT, what I meant to say eas, due the fact that YH server are overloaded you will not really feel this increase.

That upgrade is more theoretic than practic.

I understand now. I have 2/3 clients who host WP on their account. Though the WP is basic, and visitor is probably only the owners and their friends but I received no complain from them.

WP has the advantage of having some very good plugins when it comes to SEO and minify. This helps you to run WP even on free shared hosting services.

WP is not work properly in Free reseller account.It showed blank page in some importent page like admin page or upgrade page.After upgrade you can face this problem.

Need a free short subdomain and Link shortener just visit h4a.in | Stop redirect | Shagor5.net

I have a client who has a main fashion site with a PC and mobilr version, a WP blog attached, a flat script chat and a web directory.

Did not received any complains from this client and he has visits.

FaraUnID wrote:

I have a client who has a main fashion site with a PC and mobilr version, a WP blog attached, a flat script chat and a web directory.

Did not received any complains from this client and he has visits.

I hope you are a VIP reseller,am I right?

No, you are wrong.

This type of situations separates man from boys when in comes to optimization: minifying, compression, cache, CDN usage, etc.

18 (edited by Shagor5 2014-03-18 12:22:59)

You are not VIP ?When WP upgrade it show maitaine mode after upgrade it show not properly upgrade so re-upgrade again.

FaraUnID wrote:

This type of situations separates man from boys when in comes to optimization: minifying, compression, cache, CDN usage, etc.

Yes, YH is a nice tool to play with. It could also be handy in the hands of a professional smile

Shagor5 wrote:

You are not VIP ?When WP upgrade it show maitaine mode after upgrade it show not properly upgrade so re-upgrade again.

VIP upgrade sometimes malfunctions???

mechanic wrote:
Shagor5 wrote:

VIP upgrade sometimes malfunctions???

I think that.After Upgrade you can see what happening.

Shagor5 wrote:

I am not a VIP. I have installed an old WP version, on my demo account, then upgrade it thru wp-admin without any errors, blank screen, maintenance, etc.

FaraUnID wrote:
Shagor5 wrote:

I am not a VIP. I have installed an old WP version, on my demo account, then upgrade it thru wp-admin without any errors, blank screen, maintenance, etc.

It may be 2-3 month ago.

the reason i am asking this question is because I saw hostinger has 3 different hosting plans,and there are 3 different SERVER NETWORK SPEED ,10,100,1000,i think all clients are hosted there too,so it might be something the same,like the CPU speed,network speed. if we open a free account over there,the speed is 10mpbs,if we upgrade to premium plan,it's 100m.
   so if you say free/vip/svip are the same network speed for clients,it's hard to believe
   anyway thank you guys for answering.

htc2014 wrote:

the reason i am asking this question is because I saw hostinger has 3 different hosting plans,and there are 3 different SERVER NETWORK SPEED ,10,100,1000,i think all clients are hosted there too,so it might be something the same,like the CPU speed,network speed. if we open a free account over there,the speed is 10mpbs,if we upgrade to premium plan,it's 100m.
   so if you say free/vip/svip are the same network speed for clients,it's hard to believe
   anyway thank you guys for answering.

Correct. Hostinger basically has three types of servers: free, premium, and business, each with different features and settings. YouHosting's server are all the same and all a lot like Hostinger's free servers.

Join the new community at Hosters.cc
I don't work for YouHosting and I'm not a ticket system for free users. Support related PM's will not be answered.
Community FAQ - Forum Rules - Host your site on an different host