Topic: Request for Free VIP upgrade.

Hi YouHosting, I reached over the 150 posts and I would like to have a V.I.P upgrade for a year. How long take this before its done? Must I post my email in a PM?

Kind Regards F7N.

Re: Request for Free VIP upgrade.

You have to create a ticket on YH site in "Contacts".

Or you can write in a live chat, they will upgrade you in 5 minutes.

When spaceships are flying through the universe...

3 (edited by nAture 2014-03-16 11:24:56)

f7n wrote:

Hi YouHosting, I reached over the 150 posts and I would like to have a V.I.P upgrade for a year. How long take this before its done? Must I post my email in a PM?

Kind Regards F7N.

You can't do this by posting in the forum.There are no YH staff members here.Try live chat ...

4 (edited by Beaver08 2014-03-16 12:06:06)

The problem is that I cannot reach the live chat, its looks like that they blocked me because I cannot see if they online. Thats why I doing it on this way

f7n wrote:

The problem is that I cannot reach the live chat, its looks like that they blocked me because I cannot see if they online. Thats why I doing it on this way

Thing is, you need to contact them through live chat. Period. Or you need to buy a month of VIP first to get access to ticket support.

In addition, make sure your forum email and reseller email are the same, that's how they verify ownership.

Join the new community at Hosters.cc
I don't work for YouHosting and I'm not a ticket system for free users. Support related PM's will not be answered.
Community FAQ - Forum Rules - Host your site on an different host

I also send a message at the contact page but I still not have a answer

Ok, I can help you if you PM me your Email.

8 (edited by Shagor5 2014-03-16 12:51:13)

f7n wrote:

I also send a message at the contact page but I still not have a answer

You can get help from Alexbagirov because he also help me to become VIP.

I am a student of all people of the world.
Need a free short subdomain and Link shortener just visit h4a.in | Stop redirect | Shagor5.net

Yes, I am currently talking to them.

http://s28.postimg.org/6uh0c8irh/image.png

Mate, please write more valuable posts then ask me again, so I will write them again. Good luck!

Okay, how much should I needed?

They didn't say about that. Just asked to write more.

185 to more valuable post.

Need a free short subdomain and Link shortener just visit h4a.in | Stop redirect | Shagor5.net

Yees. Just write more and write me when you think that you are ready.
I will go to sleep soon so if you will write late, I will enter the chat tomorrow at the morning.

PM me and I will write you the result after talking to them.

Good luck!

f7n wrote:

Okay, how much should I needed?

I got my free VIP with 200 posts.Make 200+ posts and you can definitely get it.

nAture wrote:

That was ages ago, things might have changed since then. But this also helps big_smile

mechanic wrote:
nAture wrote:

That was ages ago, things might have changed since then. But this also helps big_smile

Yes, It is two years ago.But if you have 200+ posts usually they are not going to say "Create more valuable posts and come back again".

mechanic wrote:
nAture wrote:

That was 2 years ago.2years ago they also said 150 post.I get my VIP upgrade after 185 post.Not so far from you.

Shagor5 wrote:

That was 2 years ago.2years ago they also said 150 post.I get my VIP upgrade after 185 post.Not so far from you.

Every day YH is having new users, if you look that way, everyday it should become harder to get a free VIP with forum posting. 2 years ago they certainly didn't have the same amount of users they now have. So, My guess would be its getting harder.

If YH still feels 200 post is eligible enough for giving away a VIP, they are just being generous! And I should envy them smile

nAture wrote:

Yes, It is two years ago.But if you have 200+ posts usually they are not going to say "Create more valuable posts and come back again".

Thanks for the tip! This will help a lot of users.

mechanic wrote:
Shagor5 wrote:

Every day YH is having new users, if you look that way, everyday it should become harder to get a free VIP with forum posting. 2 years ago they certainly didn't have the same amount of users they now have. So, My guess would be its getting harder.

If YH still feels 200 post is eligible enough for giving away a VIP, they are just being generous! And I should envy them smile

But me and alexbagirov get it with 173-185 valuable post.So that means if you post valuable post you can get it easily.Who come new he wanted to increase post so he will not post valuable comment.Stey with forum.

I've got it with 155 posts tongue

alexbagirov wrote:

Because you're so nice when talk to ppl on the forum. That kind of built your good reputation.

I also expect an enjoyable experience from all of you.

mechanic wrote:
alexbagirov wrote:

Because you're so nice when talk to ppl on the forum. That kind of built your good reputation.

Thanks smile
I was just trying to help other members. Maybe my posts vere valuable. Now I am here only to help others.

alexbagirov wrote:
mechanic wrote:
alexbagirov wrote:

Thanks smile
I was just trying to help other members. Maybe my posts vere valuable. Now I am here only to help others.

I am too...friends...