Topic: can i request for a vip

Account after my first year vip account ends(got by 150 posts in forum) and i have again 150

FIAT JUSTITIA : RUAT COELUM

Re: can i request for a vip

Yes, after one year if you have accumulated 150 more posts, you can request another free year.

This is my second year as free VIP.

I have requested VIP but didn't receive an answer for 2 days. What can I do?

When spaceships are flying through the universe...

5 (edited by iHOST! 2014-03-11 09:51:55)

@Above

Read the forum rules. If you need to ask a question not related to the topic, then create your own topic!

I think that it is related to that topic

@alexbagirov is your all post maintain with rules of- http://forum.youhosting.com/topic470-ru … grade.html ?

I am a student of all people of the world.
Need a free short subdomain and Link shortener just visit h4a.in | Stop redirect | Shagor5.net

Yes. I think, that their support is slow so I need to wait ; (

There is another way to get a free 1 year VIP upgrade by refering atleast 1 active reseller to youhosting.

Write a standard blog/forum topic and describe how to start hosting business at free of cost and place your referral link.

If someone register with that link and become active for 30+ days, you will get your  VIP upgrade.

MeraHost - SSD Web Hosting Since 2012
Hostinglogy - The Web Hosting Forum
New Forum!

I think this topic may be deleted (And users must read FAQ, and search before posting)

Easier, just write the ticket in your Control Panel Support Service Youhostinga, there will be answered shortly. If you are then you are VIP access this open there. Personally, I thus prolonging itself Vip.

Support service only for VIP/SVIP he is just a free reseller.

Need a free short subdomain and Link shortener just visit h4a.in | Stop redirect | Shagor5.net

@nAture i think you are a well experienced member can you help me from this http://forum.youhosting.com/topic6769-y … reged.html or tel a way to contact youhosting. Because online support wont work from mobile

FIAT JUSTITIA : RUAT COELUM

You may also want to contact the YouHosting support via live chat.

True friends tell you by the above IS just to convert your answer by youhosting are investigating they will soon respond to you if you are worried about it after a few days to meet the demands of experts again.

JaphinRaj JB wrote:

@nAture i think you are a well experienced member can you help me from this http://forum.youhosting.com/topic6769-y … reged.html or tel a way to contact youhosting. Because online support wont work from mobile

As Alec said above, Live Chat is the best option here.I am sure you can find a PC to login to YH.

150 post to upgrade vip per year, m i right!

PHP Development Team

Yes you are but they all must be valuable.