Topic: about web traffic per month

i see that when i click on plans it shows me that for free account you get no limit for traffic!

and when i check my hosting plans i can only set a limit!

i was wonderin can i remove that limit and make the traffic unlimited!

can i ?

Re: about web traffic per month

No limit for TOTAL TRAFFIC, but as the row below that says: there is a limit per account. If you want to make that unlimited, you will need to upgrade to the SVIP plan.

Join the new community at Hosters.cc
I don't work for YouHosting and I'm not a ticket system for free users. Support related PM's will not be answered.
Community FAQ - Forum Rules - Host your site on an different host

does it worth upgradin' ?

ionelmj wrote:

does it worth upgradin' ?

If you can make your reseller brand big enough to be able to earn the money back in whatever way you chose to monetize your users, it's definitely worth the money.

Join the new community at Hosters.cc
I don't work for YouHosting and I'm not a ticket system for free users. Support related PM's will not be answered.
Community FAQ - Forum Rules - Host your site on an different host

uuhmmm! thx for your opinion ! i will think abou upgradin to V.I.P! maybe then to sVIP

ionelmj wrote:

uuhmmm! thx for your opinion ! i will think abou upgradin to V.I.P! maybe then to sVIP

If you can put AdSense ads and get a good traffic to your site, SVIP will be lot of profitable, and also it is easy to get clients because you are giving Unlimited bandwidth and disk space. You only need is some money in hand.

Can I upgrade free SVIP?

Aojanaman wrote:

Can I upgrade free SVIP?

Sorry, No

MeraHost - SSD Web Hosting Since 2012
Hostinglogy - The Web Hosting Forum
New Forum!

Aojanaman wrote:

Can I upgrade free SVIP?

YouHosting (YH) as of yet do not offer free upgrades to sVIP. But if you read the instructions and so on you will notice there are free upgrades to VIP account. But this is ONLY and ONLY if you make good and valuable posts.

Donate to me by BitCoin: 1P8D9SB4D658wcfzyfEkjSD242Bbn3zNQZ | I am giving away VPSes at around $10 per year. It's legit. PM me for more info.

bdshagor wrote:

@Aojanaman,you will get free VIP then again SVIP,strang.

SVIP is a higher plan that VIP.  Check the plans page: http://www.youhosting.com/en/page/plans And, it is not possible to get a SVIP account for free.

Donate to me by BitCoin: 1P8D9SB4D658wcfzyfEkjSD242Bbn3zNQZ | I am giving away VPSes at around $10 per year. It's legit. PM me for more info.

I'm afraid, but it's not possible to get a free SVIP account currently.