26 (edited by Rajesh Chauhan 2014-02-19 00:08:51)

Re: Hostinger V2

Hostinger has to test with other selected servers before applying it global. Many peoples can not access their Virtual Machine & hosting account as hostinger has large number of paid & free clients

Look at this Video- http://youtu.be/jXhXzdbxEUk

wmid32 wrote:
Mehdi Tamaddon wrote:

Thanks Tavoid for good news,I that hope we will see this changes in YH very soon

I think NO

The upgrade will definitely be rolled out on YouHosting as well.

I have found some bugs on this new site design.Where can i report it?

Certified Cyber Security Expert

Looks unique, a great design to be honest. I wish i could have one like this on my website big_smile

Remote MySQL and other premium Addons work on free hosting accounts !@

Maximum size 400 characters long and 4 lines high.

Me-Professional wrote:

Remote MySQL and other premium Addons work on free hosting accounts !@

No, they shouldn't. The section is available, the feature is not. And even if they haven't been disabled in the control panel, you don't get anything other than errors when you try to do it on a free server.

Join the new community at Hosters.cc
I don't work for YouHosting and I'm not a ticket system for free users. Support related PM's will not be answered.
Community FAQ - Forum Rules - Host your site on an different host

32 (edited by andreamada 2014-02-21 14:10:50)

It's a nice template but it's not difficult at all if you have good HTML/CSS knowledge to integrate pieces of codes. You can find a large amount of admin templates like this one on themeforest as well as free ones on google.
You can partly do it with in your own control panel too, it requires simply patience and a lot of time even if it's important to say that Hostinger group created the control panel so they full control on it customizing it at 100%.

Andrea Mada - Owner of HostMada
Check our services at https://hostmada.com

andreamada wrote:

It's a nice template but it's not difficult at all if you have good HTML/CSS knowledge to integrate pieces of codes. You can find a large amount of admin templates like this one on themeforest as well as free ones on google.
You can partly do it with in your own control panel too, it requires simply patience and a lot of time even if it's important to say that Hostinger group created the control panel so they full control on it customizing it at 100%.

This is not just a template update as they are adding more and more features and powerful things to the panel. Therefore, this can legitimately be called Panel v2. smile

Donate to me by BitCoin: 1P8D9SB4D658wcfzyfEkjSD242Bbn3zNQZ | I am giving away VPSes at around $10 per year. It's legit. PM me for more info.

34 (edited by RanJan 2014-02-22 08:30:41)

New version includes..
*. Transfar a/c
*. Mass mail forwarder
*. Port manager
*. Profile
and much more

MeraHost - SSD Web Hosting Since 2012
Hostinglogy - The Web Hosting Forum
New Forum!

It also looks like they re-wrote the script installer, and updated everything in the process.

Eric wrote:

It also looks like they re-wrote the script installer, and updated everything in the process.

They are replacing their own auto installer with Installatron. That way they don't need to maintain it themselves.

I don't work for YouHosting and I'm not a ticket system for free users. Support related PM's will not be answered.

Hans wrote:
Eric wrote:

They are replacing their own auto installer with Installatron. That way they don't need to maintain it themselves.

FINALLY THEY HAVE DONE SOMETHING SENSIBLE smile Hurray!

Regards,
Matthew Stratford
Creator of BoxPanel V1.3 and Admin LTE themes.

Hans, Eric, Alec etc.
Do you know when this update will come into YouHosting?

Villalba Segarra wrote:

Hans, Eric, Alec etc.
Do you know when this update will come into YouHosting?

We were only noticed very shortly before the upgrade when the exact time of upgrade was, so we do not have the slightest clue if or when it will come to YouHosting. Maybe end of this year, maybe 2016 or later. We don't know.

Hans wrote:

Wait...are you trying to make me fly out to the Netherlands to hug you? After all this time of the developers refusing to replace the script installer, they've finally relented and done so?

This can only mean Hostinger International Ltd. is moving forward!

Villalba Segarra wrote:

TRUE! I tried my hardest to finally get installatron to work with a VPS, APIs and stuff, but to no avail, but FINALLY Hostinger has or at least IS updating! Last I checked (yesterday) the auto-installer wasn't working, just showing the available scripts, but I hope it works now. Either way, in 2016?!?! WHAAA.... wow, what a long wait, let's hope it is soon, maybe by the end of this year. smile Hopefully.

Just checked, the error: "Install server is not configured." is visibly, clearly, Hostinger is working hard at it.

Donate to me by BitCoin: 1P8D9SB4D658wcfzyfEkjSD242Bbn3zNQZ | I am giving away VPSes at around $10 per year. It's legit. PM me for more info.

Villalba Segarra wrote:

May be because some of youhosting reseller overtakes hostinger local business.

New Forum!

Hello @RanJan,
What did you exactly mean?

45 (edited by RanJan 2014-02-24 02:33:42)

Villalba Segarra wrote:

Hello @RanJan,
What did you exactly mean?

I mean as an user if you can get upto 20GB of space, 200GB of b/w (from 1freehosting, 2freehosting, nazuka, hourb etc..)

then why would you like to go with such a hosting provider who provide only 2GB of space, 10GB of b/w (from hostinger.cctld)

may be that's why they tried to upgrade their system.

New Forum!

People these days don't care anymore about which package is the biggest, people these days just want stability and reliability, they don't want to have to worry about anything. Hostinger's server are more reliable and stable and are backed by an established company. Unlimited is the only pack which gets special attention, as then people do not need to worry about running out of disk space. Beyond that, 2GB and 20GB is the same for most people.

Ottimo...

hostingo wrote:

Ottimo...

Please speak in English as the forums ask you to.

At least use http://translate.google.com in case you don't know english.

Ottimo= Excellent
It is an italian word (source: Google Translate).
However, please, do try to speak in English so we can all understand

Please remove BlogEngine.net script from auto installer it is made for .net platform which is not supported.It seems that they are using http://installatron.com auto installer.There should be an option to disable unsupportd scripts.

Certified Cyber Security Expert