Topic: "Suspended account"? Good bye, YouHosting!

New Accounts
This month

Accounts
Active

Unique Visitors
This month

And after this got following message?

"
Your account was suspended because you do not get any new clients for your hosting account and do not offer hosting for other people. YouHosting is made to offer free or paid hosting services for other people and not to host personal sites only
"

Bye-bye YH.

I like that all my projects are already on other hosting providers due to your "great service"

Also,
1. my domain name will not point to your CPanel, so support the rest of client become your problem (but I'm sure you're not thinking about your clients),
2. I will "recommend" your service on all possible forums, social networks, etc
3. I spare people who pays money for this service. Don't do this.

Thank you.
Bye.

Re: "Suspended account"? Good bye, YouHosting!

Ok.

Forum resources: Rules | FAQ | ISP Issues | Free VIP | Language Packs | API | Themes

You get what you pay for smile. How much were you paying? Nothing.

Free users don't have any guarantees whatsoever.

Previously Tavoid.
Shall you ever need help, don't hesitate to PM me.
Important: I DO NOT represent YouHosting or Hostinger in this forum. I'm just a moderator in here.

If you wanted a stable service without the chance of being inexplicably suspended, you should have paid for the upgrade. There are no guarantees as a free user, and you should have known that.

Tavoid wrote:

You get what you pay for smile. How much were you paying? Nothing.

Free users don't have any guarantees whatsoever.

Yep? Really? Is that policy of YH only? Because other internet companies could't afford to them to loose clients in that way. If I have a free mail account in gmail for example, no one will sent me message "Your account will be blocked, you'll never see you mail messages" even If I receive no messages.

I mean there are thousands companies in the internet that provide their services for free but I have never seen before companies that ban Active users without any warning and will not give ability to save locally their information.

And after that you want to be paid for such service? It looks like financial pyramide actually with elements of blackmail "if you want to see your data, give us money"

NeoDim wrote:

Yep? Really? Is that policy of YH only? Because other internet companies could't afford to them to loose clients in that way. If I have a free mail account in gmail for example, no one will sent me message "Your account will be blocked, you'll never see you mail messages" even If I receive no messages.

That's YouHosting's decision, yes. If you don't agree with it, fine. If you think it will kill YouHosting, we'll see about that. What are you trying to achieve by talking to us moderators, we who have no control over the system or future course of YouHosting.

NeoDim wrote:

And after that you want to be paid for such service? It looks like financial pyramide actually with elements of blackmail "if you want to see your data, give us money"

You're using a free service. Your guarantees go as deep as your wallet, which is not very far.

Join the new community at Hosters.cc
I don't work for YouHosting and I'm not a ticket system for free users. Support related PM's will not be answered.
Community FAQ - Forum Rules - Host your site on an different host

I see many people tell that if I pay, everything will be OK. Could you explain, HOW? How fact of giving money could guarantee something? In my opinion, the only guarantee here is company's attitude to the clients and this situation describes attitude as it is.

The inactivity restriction only applies to free accounts. Upgrade to VIP and your account will be restored and is exempt from all inactivity restrictions as long as you keep paying.

I don't work for YouHosting and I'm not a ticket system for free users. Support related PM's will not be answered.

@NeoDim
Also there is a way to get free vip.You only need is 150 quality posts in this forum.More details at
http://www.youhosting.com/en/page/free-vip

Hans wrote:

The inactivity restriction only applies to free accounts. Upgrade to VIP and your account will be restored and is exempt from all inactivity restrictions as long as you keep paying.

You forgot to add one thing. Restriction is not applied to VIP NOW. Nobody knows how situation will be changed in the future. For time I'm Yh user there were I lot of changes, positive and negative, and this situation is the one of these situations.
So this didn't answers the question, HOW paying money guarantees prevention my data loss. How I can give money to company which sets new rules and even don't inform users about them? How I can give money to company which break own published rules?

@nAture, thanks, I know about this possibility. but
1) I'm YH user for 1.5 years and during this time I don't need any feature from VIP package
2) Free VIP could be given only for 1 year, so even if I have time for posting 150 messages, it will be already finished and my account was suspended in the same way.

NeoDim wrote:

You forgot to add one thing. Restriction is not applied to VIP NOW. Nobody knows how situation will be changed in the future. For time I'm Yh user there were I lot of changes, positive and negative, and this situation is the one of these situations.

In no Hostinger product are you ever suspended for inactivity if you pay for it. With free accounts, they clear out inactive accounts to save space, as the owner most likely forgot about the account or simply doesn't care about it. If you pay for your account, you pay for the space so they should not and will not take that account away as long as you keep paying.

NeoDim wrote:

So this didn't answers the question, HOW paying money guarantees prevention my data loss. How I can give money to company which sets new rules and even don't inform users about them? How I can give money to company which break own published rules?

Can you please point out the rule to me where it says they cannot suspend your for inactivity? I haven't been able to find it.

NeoDim wrote:

2) Free VIP could be given only for 1 year, so even if I have time for posting 150 messages, it will be already finished and my account was suspended in the same way.

Free VIP would be applied on your request and will last until one year after that request. However you can renew it if you stayed active on the forums, have got an active referral or choose to pay for the upgrade. You won't be punished for not signing up to the forums earlier smile

Hans wrote:

Can you please point out the rule to me where it says they cannot suspend your for inactivity? I haven't been able to find it.

What he is saying is that his account was not inactive and still got suspended. Which comes right back to what I and others have been saying here for a long time. The abuse/inactivity scanner is flawed and often returns erroneous results. He has an account with 10 new accounts this month, 28 active accounts and over 2500 hits this month and still got suspended for inactivity. I have access to a youhosting account that has 3 accounts, none of them ever used or visited and the main site/cpanel has not had 2500 in it's entire 14 month existence, yet it never gets suspended...even though it's completely abandoned.
I understand the whole"you get what you pay for" thing but if that abuse/inactivity detection system is flawed for free users, why would anyone think it's not flawed for VIP/SVIP users? You guys just don't seem to get it...and it will never be fixed until someone actually admits there is a problem.

|| N01B4ME ||
|| Never stop innovation || Don't be one of many, Be one of one ||
CYBER-SQUATTER = SCUMBAG

The reason it is not flawed for the VIP/SVIP accounts is because it never even attempts to scan them. They are completely exempt from the scanner, and so long as the reseller keeps paying, they will continue to be. Never has a paid reseller account been suspended for inactivity.

NeoDim wrote:

@nAture, thanks, I know about this possibility. but
1) I'm YH user for 1.5 years and during this time I don't need any feature from VIP package

Free VIP is a lifetime deal.You can get Free VIP as many years you want,  you only need to post 150 posts in the forum each year.End of each year you need to send a support ticket to admins, include your forum details and ask for Free VIP renewal.Simple as that.
I am also a Free VIP member and this is my second year.If that helps...

I just love how free users come here and start complaining for no reason when it was entirely there fault. LOL

Donate to me by BitCoin: 1P8D9SB4D658wcfzyfEkjSD242Bbn3zNQZ | I am giving away VPSes at around $10 per year. It's legit. PM me for more info.

Hans wrote:

Yes, Terms of service, http://www.youhosting.com/en/page/tos

YouHosting allows to use the Free plan for unlimited time, so you should have enough time to evaluate the quality of our service before making the upgrade.

And could you find in this page any information about "account inactivity"?

Eric wrote:

The reason it is not flawed for the VIP/SVIP accounts is because it never even attempts to scan them. They are completely exempt from the scanner, and so long as the reseller keeps paying, they will continue to be. Never has a paid reseller account been suspended for inactivity.

Point taken Eric. If they don't scan for inactivity on paid users they definitely can't suspend for inactivity, lol. 
   So for those paying for youhosting, they only have to deal with the flawed abuse system. Only the free users deal with both flawed systems.

|| N01B4ME ||
|| Never stop innovation || Don't be one of many, Be one of one ||
CYBER-SQUATTER = SCUMBAG

Hans wrote:

Sorry to bring this topic up again but this applies for free VIP, right? Or is it only for paid VIP/SVIP accounts?

So you provide hosting, huh? Great! Now, do you / your clients need help with web design? We can help!

Only free accounts have the chance of being suspended.

Forum resources: Rules | FAQ | ISP Issues | Free VIP | Language Packs | API | Themes

Harry wrote:

Only free accounts have the chance of being suspended.

So does that include 'free' VIP as well or only the standard free accounts?

So you provide hosting, huh? Great! Now, do you / your clients need help with web design? We can help!

Free VIP is still VIP, so they won't suspend your free VIP account for no reason (unless you do large amounts of spam or other illegal things).
Also, the "free VIP" is not really "free", you have to put efforts in it in order to get it.

22 (edited by abhi.eternal 2013-12-03 07:48:17)

Harry wrote:

Free VIP is still VIP, so they won't suspend your free VIP account for no reason (unless you do large amounts of spam or other illegal things).
Also, the "free VIP" is not really "free", you have to put efforts in it in order to get it.

Okay. Thanks for clarifying. I understand it needs effort but it will be a shame if after all the effort one has to see their account get suspended!

If you get a VIP upgrade because of forum posts or referrals, it's like if you bought the VIP upgrade for one year. YouHosting doesn't give priority to those that got their VIP status by paying.

Previously Tavoid.
Shall you ever need help, don't hesitate to PM me.
Important: I DO NOT represent YouHosting or Hostinger in this forum. I'm just a moderator in here.

24 (edited by ilyasfut 2013-12-03 15:29:46)

I just want to say this word to the modos coz they already used that sentence with me:"There are no guarantees as a free user"
Yes , it's free service, but "Free" doesn't means "so bad"
With this free service you do advertisement to your paid plans, and that's what every hosting providers do, so please don't say this sentence again.

Tavoid wrote:

If you get a VIP upgrade because of forum posts or referrals, it's like if you bought the VIP upgrade for one year. YouHosting doesn't give priority to those that got their VIP status by paying.

I am starting to like YH more and more each day.