Topic: ABOUT SVIP

Pls admin pls make una upgade me to vip abeg...i swear god will bless u

Re: ABOUT SVIP

Pls i really need to upgade to vip...abeg hlp me

You want YouHosting to upgrade you without nothing in exchange? Crazy.

Previously Tavoid.
Shall you ever need help, don't hesitate to PM me.
Important: I DO NOT represent YouHosting or Hostinger in this forum. I'm just a moderator in here.

Upgrade here: http://www.youhosting.com/en/profile/upgrade !!

|| N01B4ME ||
|| Never stop innovation || Don't be one of many, Be one of one ||
CYBER-SQUATTER = SCUMBAG

Bro abeg am still trying nw.......abeg i register with youhosting at 2011 but i dnt no dere is forum like dis.....i swear

Well, you registered on the Forum today. And you only have 7 posts. You should have 150 VALUABLE posts then you will get a free VIP upgrade. And no you cannot get a SVIP upgrade for free that's not possible. And none of us on the forum can do that anyway except admin, but he doesn't look into these kinds of weird posts.

Donate to me by BitCoin: 1P8D9SB4D658wcfzyfEkjSD242Bbn3zNQZ | I am giving away VPSes at around $10 per year. It's legit. PM me for more info.

wtf language is being spoken in this thread? lol

jesse wrote:

wtf language is being spoken in this thread? lol

Lets not add "wtf" and hey, if they want to be reseller's they really do need to learn some proper English. This is the unfortunate thing. Most of the world uses English if not as first language, at least as second or third. They need a learn it before coming here...

Donate to me by BitCoin: 1P8D9SB4D658wcfzyfEkjSD242Bbn3zNQZ | I am giving away VPSes at around $10 per year. It's legit. PM me for more info.

Bellydeen wrote:

Bro abeg am still trying nw.......abeg i register with youhosting at 2011 but i dnt no dere is forum like dis.....i swear

Pay $20 and you can get your upgrade.

Forum resources: Rules | FAQ | ISP Issues | Free VIP | Language Packs | API | Themes

What is $20 in naira??

11 (edited by Harry 2013-11-09 03:12:02)

Well, we don't care about this. There are Nigerian clients buying VIP upgrades as well.

And what's wrong with your free account?

Forum resources: Rules | FAQ | ISP Issues | Free VIP | Language Packs | API | Themes

Do you really expect the CEO of an ICANN accredited company to come here and say "thank you for being so nice and saying you are going to bless us, here is your $20 per month upgrade"? If you want the upgrade, you need to give something in exchange. You can give money, provide new resellers (referral program) or just be a nice guy on these forums. There are two ways to get a great upgrade without spending a cent, but begging is not part of that. End of story.

Join the new community at Hosters.cc
I don't work for YouHosting and I'm not a ticket system for free users. Support related PM's will not be answered.
Community FAQ - Forum Rules - Host your site on an different host