Topic: Change log for October, 2013
Change log for October, 2013
We would like to list all changes made on YouHosting platform in last 6 months, since April 2013.
- Introduced VPS reseller program
- Made multiple fixes and improvements for VPS services.
- Improved client, account and invoice activity logging.
- Payza bugs fixed
- Coupons system optimizations and fixes
- Created ability to execute a wildcard search for domain names.
- Added more options to manage VPS from reseller area
- DineroMail payment gateway bugs fixed
- Added ability to set min/max years for domain registrations
- Created reverse IP option to VPS control panel
- Fixed USD to VND currency conversion rate issue
- Enabled client and account export functions
- Created new control panel feature - Zyro Website Builder. For more information about Zyro visit http://zyro.com
- Created new control panel feature - Analyze Website.
- Fixed issue with .DE domain registrations.
- Reseller area dashboard lists servers with pending setup status.
- Integrated EBANX payment gateway. EBANX allows to accept payments from Brazilians local cards and bank accounts, Boletos etc.
- Added KPI (Key performance indicators) reporting to reseller area. With KPI you can see how your business is moving on a graphical way.
- Added VAT code format validation for EU countries.
- Client has now ability to add funds to his client balance form control panel invoice section.
- Reseller can specify the minimum of how much client have to add to balance, from Invoices -> Settings section.
- Stopped logging user passwords to email logs
- Created ability to send all emails by choosing Gmail, Amazon SES and remote SMTP server. This can be configured from Configuration - > Email Settings section.
- Ability to issue renewal invoices for domains manually
- IDN domains registration support added
- ".us" and ".asia" domains registration fixed
- Ability to specify coupon codes for VPS
- Knowledge Base and News search form client area added.
- Added Slovak language
- Show VAT in client invoice
And as usually fixed many other small bugs, improved many older functions and features of the system.
Even if our staff is not very active on forums, YouHosting will be continuously developed, your feature requests and suggestions considered and new functions added.
Thanks for using our services!