1 (edited by MrGere 2013-06-16 10:39:14)

Topic: Language packs

I've seen that some of you make language packs available for download. I made a suggestion to YouHosting which sounds like this:

I've seen that are few language pack around this forum. We are from all around the world, everyone has his primary language, most of us not english. If somebody makes a language pack, it can't be installed on YouHosting servers and everyone can profit of it. If the user agrees, the pack will be installed and you only need to chekc the language from your hosting panel to make it available to the users.
What you think?

Clerickev posted as an idea to make a new topic in which users can post their creation. So if you have a language pack created by you, post it here, so it will be easier to find it.

Re: Language packs

Portuguese (v1.0): http://dl.dropbox.com/u/48249293/YouHos … 8662pt.csv

VIP User
E-mail: nuno@wehostu.net
MSN: suporte@wehostu.net
Feel free to add me or to e-mail me at any time wink

I think everyone should attach file to the message and host the file here, not somewhere else, because e.g. after a year or two that link might be broken already.

Two things:
1. Dutch Locale - I finished it yesterday and it may contain some untranslated or badly translated lines, but I'll be testing it myself. http://cdn.grendelhosting.com/yhnl/20120929.zip

2. I was busy developing a separate website for doing this, but the project fell behind schedule quite a bit.

Join the new community at Hosters.cc
I don't work for YouHosting and I'm not a ticket system for free users. Support related PM's will not be answered.
Community FAQ - Forum Rules - Host your site on an different host

lukas.liesis wrote:

I think everyone should attach file to the message and host the file here, not somewhere else, because e.g. after a year or two that link might be broken already.

Its hosted on my own dropbox so it wont be down wink

VIP User

Spike wrote:
lukas.liesis wrote:

I think it still would be better if everyone would host translations here, there is no reason to host else where smile

lukas.liesis wrote:
Spike wrote:
lukas.liesis wrote:

I think it still would be better if everyone would host translations here, there is no reason to host else where smile

Except for earning Adfly credit (like I do). I've spent a lot of time on that language pack and I would like to get some reward for it. You don't need to pay for it, but this way I could still get something. The actual file is hosted by Mediafire.

I don't work for YouHosting and I'm not a ticket system for free users. Support related PM's will not be answered.

i7Grendel wrote:
lukas.liesis wrote:
Spike wrote:

Except for earning Adfly credit (like I do). I've spent a lot of time on that language pack and I would like to get some reward for it. You don't need to pay for it, but this way I could still get something. The actual file is hosted by Mediafire.

That explains everything smile thank you for sharing!

Portuguese translation updated! (No link change)

Just import the new one!

VIP User

10 (edited by Skander 2012-04-29 09:44:47)

French Version 1.0 (Beta still not complete) :

Changelog:
-Initial release.

Download:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/fy4ywwm83a71q … 20Pack.zip

The link points to drop box so it will auto update!

Skander wrote:

French Version 1.0 (Beta still not complete) :

Changelog:
-Initial release.

Download:
http://adf.ly/7x6ND

The link points to drop box so it will auto update!

Thank you!
Everytime you make an update, write a post here so we can have the new version.

Jordan please stiky this topic so it not get lost

VIP User

13 (edited by webxlacara 2012-05-04 17:24:10)

Thanks for the compilation MrGere. Certainly the Spanish language link is updated.
------------------------ Updated 04/05/2012------------------------
XDD

Spike wrote:

Jordan please stiky this topic so it not get lost

Was thinking to sticky it when He first posted it tongue However was just waiting for when it had a few links to go along with it. I suppose it has a lot now huh tongue Topic Stickied! At least, for now that is. big_smile

Everytime you change the downloading link, please make a post here with the updated link, so I can update the topic easier. If you upload it to the forum, right click-->Copy link address and paste.
And the links are now updated.

16 (edited by Skander 2012-05-05 11:27:46)

Saturday, May 05, 2012 - Updated french language pack, changelog in the download.
Current version : 1.1

Skander wrote:

Saturday, May 05, 2012 - Updated french language pack, changelog in the download.

where is download link ?

Ahmad Mukhtar wrote:
Skander wrote:

where is download link ?

The download link is on the topic post. The latest version of the french language pack always be available under that download link.

19 (edited by Ahmad Mukhtar 2012-05-05 11:47:51)

MrGere wrote:
Ahmad Mukhtar wrote:
Skander wrote:

where is download link ?

The download link is on the topic post. The latest version of the french language pack always be available under that download link.

ok thanks for telling  smile

Some minor bugfixes have been done on the Dutch locale. Link has been updated automatically.

Monday, May 07, 2012 - Updated french language pack, changelog in the download.
Current version : 1.2

Took me lots of time to translate that much in two days smile You can consider it pretty much *complete*, still some missing translations here and there.

DOWNLOAD ON THE MAIN POST, THE LINK IS THE SAME, UPDATED VERSION INCLUDED!

indonesian language pack : http://ayoe.tk/6PmH

edit again if necessary smile

ksatria wrote:

indonesian language pack : http://ayoe.tk/6PmH

edit again if necessary smile

Link added.

I can do polish language pack, if anybody needs it. Please post here or PM me. I do not want to do something, if no one will use this pack. wink

Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Instagram

Feel free to contact with me by Private Message or by mail kontakt.artix@gmail.com. I am the SuperVIP user, maybe I can help.

Hpbf wrote:

I can do polish language pack, if anybody needs it. Please post here or PM me. I do not want to do something, if no one will use this pack. wink

Well, you have web hosting in Polish, so your control panel should be Polish too. So when you are done creating the translation for yourself, you could publish it here.