Re: Language packs

info_iranfreehost wrote:

Hi!
This is Persian language pack!!!
a little not translate!but(when completed post to forum)
www.iranfreehost.org/persian.csv

Language pack added. Thank you!

The completed version of Persian language iranfreehost.org/persian_completed.csv

I love youhosting!!!

info_iranfreehost wrote:

The completed version of Persian language iranfreehost.org/persian_completed.csv

Link updated. Thank you!

Нave someone else have a Russian localization and Polish languages

katrich.net - free hosting.

use google translate

Problems than cannot be solved do not exist in this world.
formerly aer0 (changed December 2012) formerly Kipi (changed November 2013)

Can anyone of you has POLISH crack the panel? smile

I am working on Polish language, just give me three or four days - it is hard to change english language to polish.

aer0:
Google translator is bullsh*t. When I wrote in it "Francuz we Wrocławiu" (Frenchman in Warsaw), Google translated it in English to "[REMOVED] in Boston"...

Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Instagram

Feel free to contact with me by Private Message or by mail kontakt.artix@gmail.com. I am the SuperVIP user, maybe I can help.

Okay, I didn't know that I can translate more than 95% of this file. If you have any questions or somebody want to do individual translate for his hosting, just PM me.

Link: http://hpbf.pl/YouHosting_PolishLanguage.zip

Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Instagram

Feel free to contact with me by Private Message or by mail kontakt.artix@gmail.com. I am the SuperVIP user, maybe I can help.

thanks for persian smile

BEST WEB DESIGN>>> www.EXPRES.IR

I have updated the Dutch translation. It has lots of new translated lines now (especially related to new CP sections). The old link has been updated to point to the new file.

I have also added some licencing info, which you should read. You can still use the translation file free of charge and branding, but there are some conditions related to redistribution.

Join the new community at Hosters.cc
I don't work for YouHosting and I'm not a ticket system for free users. Support related PM's will not be answered.
Community FAQ - Forum Rules - Host your site on an different host

I'm updating Spanish language pack, when finished I release.

I have a question i need to put the translation manually or i can upload the file on control panel resseler?

i7Grendel wrote:
lukas.liesis wrote:
Spike wrote:

Its hosted on my own dropbox so it wont be down wink

I think it still would be better if everyone would host translations here, there is no reason to host else where smile

Except for earning Adfly credit (like I do). I've spent a lot of time on that language pack and I would like to get some reward for it. You don't need to pay for it, but this way I could still get something. The actual file is hosted by Mediafire.

But u still use bandwidth for downloads

(Almost) Free cPanel Reseller hosting:

http://goo.gl/VWzhSC for only $1.99/mo.

new language pack made by me its in Russian
download it

http://365cheaphost.com/wp-content/uplo … anov15.zip

The Dutch language pack has been updated.

Changelog:
- New lines related to logs added
- Some lines about support tickets changed ("kaartje" is now "bericht")
- Other minor updates

As always, the old Adfly link points to the updated file.

Join the new community at Hosters.cc
I don't work for YouHosting and I'm not a ticket system for free users. Support related PM's will not be answered.
Community FAQ - Forum Rules - Host your site on an different host

Thank you Hans for the new update!

Thanks keep it up

A Free & Professional web hosting company

Need a Russian language pack can somebody share? I would be very grateful

Get all your packs HERE

CliQ Hosting - www.cliqhosting.com - Affordable and Reliable High Performance Solutions Hosting | Chief Editor: www.9javibes.com

happy wrote:

Get all your packs HERE

Need a Russian language pack there is no such

Thanks! I already translated my Control Panel to brazillian portuguese but your site will help so much new resellers. And the templates for panel are good too.

I have started georgian and estonian language packs to translate, i have few friends in Georgia and i asked them to help me.

As nobody has the Spanish language pack by webxlacara, i decided to make my own one and i finished it today. The link has already been added to the topic. Please read the LICENSE.txt file before using it.

Previously Tavoid.
Shall you ever need help, don't hesitate to PM me.
Important: I DO NOT represent YouHosting or Hostinger in this forum. I'm just a moderator in here.

Tavoid wrote:

As nobody has the Spanish language pack by webxlacara, i decided to make my own one and i finished it today. The link has already been added to the topic. Please read the LICENSE.txt file before using it.

Thank you Tavoid!

No problem smile
Also, sorry for adding it without your permission, its because i really wanted to share it.

Previously Tavoid.
Shall you ever need help, don't hesitate to PM me.
Important: I DO NOT represent YouHosting or Hostinger in this forum. I'm just a moderator in here.