Topic: Can i get free VIP to 2 or more accounts?

Now i`m free VIP, but i want create new hosting with new account...
Can i get FREE VIP for it? ( 650 posts)

Re: Can i get free VIP to 2 or more accounts?

No.I don't think so...

Sadly, that's not possible. What you could do is to bring active referrals to YouHosting in your new reseller account, claim the free VIP and voila tout (That is all - I'm learning french so, I don't know if that's correct).

Previously Tavoid.
Shall you ever need help, don't hesitate to PM me.
Important: I DO NOT represent YouHosting or Hostinger in this forum. I'm just a moderator in here.

create a new forum account and start posting 150 posts again your username would be wmid34 lol

[modremoved]

coolsix wrote:

create a new forum account and start posting 150 posts again your username would be wmid34 lol

This is against forum Rules neutral

Maximum size 400 characters long and 4 lines high.

Me-Professional wrote:
coolsix wrote:

Really neutral

[modremoved]

7 (edited by iHOST! 2013-09-04 09:29:17)

You could also just add one more Master domain to your account.

BUT WHY?
second account will be with same profile ...

I only want different design of cpanel for each master domain.

You can't create to different hosts with different control panels in the same account.
Isn't creating multiple you hosting accounts against the terms anyway. I'm sure I saw that somewhere, I think.

Me-Professional wrote:

No, it's just considered wrong.

wmid32 wrote:

BUT WHY?
second account will be with same profile ...

I only want different design of cpanel for each master domain.

Just change the email address of your forum account to match your new reseller.

12 (edited by Ody 2013-09-05 03:54:20)

I believe it's out of YH rules, cause general YH idea is to give you the option to see the benefits of VIP plan and then to upgrade to SVIP,
If this was a right way use Hans will had about 40 VIP plans or Eric 20 !!!

FreeResellers.net
NO Setup Fee - Or Any Deposit - Or Monthly Cost
New Forum!

Tavoid wrote:

and voila tout (That is all - I'm learning french so, I don't know if that's correct).

big_smile
That's good , but we say: Et voilà, c'est tout (And that's all)
And for the poster, you can't put different Cpanel style for each domain (yours), but you can create a new account and new forum account too, then get the required number of posts and ask for upgrade, (or you can get referral)

14 (edited by m.stratford 2013-12-03 16:17:40)

ilyasfut wrote:
Tavoid wrote:

and voila tout (That is all - I'm learning french so, I don't know if that's correct).

big_smile
And for the poster, you can't put different Cpanel style for each domain (yours), but you can create a new account and new forum account too, then get the required number of posts and ask for upgrade, (or you can get referral)

You could possibly be quite clever and use your referal link for your first account to get your 2nd account and help get free VIP on the first one...

Note: I haven't done this, so I don't recommend it and can't prove it works nicely.

Regards,
Matthew Stratford
Creator of BoxPanel V1.3 and Admin LTE themes.

m.stratford wrote:
ilyasfut wrote:
Tavoid wrote:

big_smile

You could possibly be quite clever and use your referal link for your first account to get your 2nd account and help get free VIP on the first one...

Note: I haven't done this, so I don't recommend it and can't prove it works nicely.

That's a good Idea man, But I don't want to refer anyone , (at least at this time). And I don't need the VIP membership yet.
That could be helpful for the topic owner

Read the VIP Instruction again, I think that will help

ilyasfut wrote:

You can't do that. You cannot refer yourself or anyone from your family. Only other people can signup by using your referral link. There is a high risc to be permanently BANNED from YouHosting.
Check the rules here after login http://www.youhosting.com/en/profile/free-upgrade

@ilyasfut:
Maybe YH will know that you are using same ip and will suspend you reseller account