1 (edited by Me-Professional 2016-03-15 16:56:53)

Topic: Don't know how to make a WebSite ? Click Here !

Hello, YouHosting Members

A lot of us don't know how to create a website and some of us don't know the basics of html neutral
and they use Free/Paid/Nulled themes on which already a lot of websites use it and it becomes more boring to see another website using the same template and a lot of peoples lacks and bored by using DreamWeaver/Front page etc... because they are very difficult to use them.

So if you are one of them this topic is for you ! smile

In this Lesson we will use a Program (s) which depends on the rule WYSIWYG which means that
What you see is What you get that means like the design you see will be like the design you made before and it depends on Drag and Drop option and don't require any HTML experience !

You can use this tool to create A Professional website like Hostinger.com/Hosting24.com etc....
Even the experts can Use it smile or as some say even children can use it tongue .

Here is a list of the used programs :

WYSIWYG WebBuilder 10
90 Second WebBuilder
Quick 'n Easy WebBuilder

and they are free programs for 30 days !
later you may buy a license to use it forever if you like.

WYSIWYG Official Download link :
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/download.html
90 SecondWB Official Download link    :
http://www.90secondwebsitebuilder.com/trial.html
Quick 'n Easy WebBuilder Official Download link :
http://www.quickandeasywebbuilder.com/download.html
and they even support a lot of extensions "for advanced users"

Any further problems you face with it ask it here so I can help you smile

I request to sticky that topic to help beginners in this forum and to stop them copying the same boring themes which found on internet, and to fight the SPAMMING sites , we need the Internet more cleaner !

Best Regards,
OM

Maximum size 400 characters long and 4 lines high.

Re: Don't know how to make a WebSite ? Click Here !

Stickied. I would like to add that any members who suspect a listing in this forum to be using a nulled/illegal copy of a theme/website/script, please report it in the topic so I can look into it.

UUH... I think you'd better use Weebly, Wix or something else, they have better designs and you can download your website as a ZIP file (I think it's Weebly).

Even the experts can Use it

You should say "Even the children can Use it". The pro's use better softwares, like Dreamweaver.

Forum resources: Rules | FAQ | ISP Issues | Free VIP | Language Packs | API | Themes

@ Me-Professional
Just a wonderful theme! Thank you. On shareware include the following editors:
1) Adobe Dreamweaver (formerly Macromedia Dreamweaver),
2) Front Page (included in the installation of Microsoft Office 2003 (you can get it for free from legal license).

Online HTML Editors:
http://www.vwhost.org/editor/
http://nostradamys.ru/htmlONLINE/_sampl … ple01.html
http://intepra.ru/elrte/
http://www.vulk.ru/page/view/11/
etc

Russia is a friendship and reliable partnership!
The best partner program for all resellers in Russia - Lioo.ru *model White Label
Russian Free hosting with PHP, MySQL, no ads - 96host.ru

Niksma wrote:

1) Adobe Dreamweaver (formerly Macromedia Dreamweaver),

That's not even remotely close to free software.

Eric wrote:

That's not even remotely close to free software.

As you are wrong Eric!

http://creative.adobe.com/plans? wrote:

The application Dreamweaver CC, which is part of Creative Cloud
30-day trial period
2 GB of cloud storage files

The best partner program for all resellers in Russia - Lioo.ru *model White Label

30-day trial period

What about after that?

8 (edited by Me-Professional 2014-06-18 19:27:59)

You should say "Even the children can Use it". The pro's use better softwares, like Dreamweaver.

You Know about 90% of Us (doesn't include me tongue) don't know how to use Dreamweaver,
so they need easy software that may help them and prevent the coping of nulled/free themes which found in many hosting websites on the internet.

No, I shouldn't say that, Why ? Try it before you say that ! hmm

9 (edited by Me-Professional 2013-08-17 02:01:05)

Eric wrote:

Stickied. I would like to add that any members who suspect a listing in this forum to be using a nulled/illegal copy of a theme/website/script, please report it in the topic so I can look into it.

Thanks Eric for sticking it, sure I will report you if I see anyone use nulled/illegal copy of a theme

this sharing is to less number of using nulled/illegal/cracked copy of a themes smile so to see professional sites in youhosting not that "rubbish" ones !

Eric wrote:

30-day trial period

What about after that?

Me-Professional wrote:

Its : WYSIWYG WebBuilder 9 smile and it's a free program for 30 days ! later you may buy a license to use it forever

ERIC!
You did not ask, Me-Professional: "What about after that?" Are you arguing with me? Why do I get your anger?

I'm just asking. 30 days is not a long time.

Niksma wrote:
Eric wrote:

30-day trial period

What about after that?

Me-Professional wrote:

Its : WYSIWYG WebBuilder 9 smile and it's a free program for 30 days ! later you may buy a license to use it forever

ERIC!
You did not ask, Me-Professional: "What about after that?" Are you arguing with me? Why do I get your anger?

You don't even see my other posts in this topic,

Note : WYSIWYG costs about 45$ and forever ! , about Dream weaver : you pay in Creative Cloud verison about 50$ per month yikes so there is no comparing between them !

I don't pay for Creative Cloud. I just get a copy of the Master Collection.

Niksma wrote:

2) Front Page (included in the installation of Microsoft Office 2003 (you can get it for free from legal license).

Microsoft dropped support for Front Page in, what was it, 2007? Barely any updates, no new features. It would be a waste of time to start to learn Front Page now.

I have never understood the draw of online HTML editors, except for if you are working from a shared computer where you can't install decent software. Otherwise, just combining Notepadd++ and BlueGriffon can get you a lot more than any online editor will. And saving is as easy as pressing Ctrl-S, much easier than having to download files all the time.

Join the new community at Hosters.cc
I don't work for YouHosting and I'm not a ticket system for free users. Support related PM's will not be answered.
Community FAQ - Forum Rules - Host your site on an different host

Me-Professional wrote:

You Know about 90% of US (not me Ha) don't know how to use Dreamweaver,
so they need easy software that may help them and prevent the coping of nulled/free themes which found in many hosting websites on the internet

No, I shouldn't say that ! Why ? Try it before you say that ! hmm

Harry made a language correct and to my knowledge, he is right. In the text

Me-Professional wrote:

What you see is What you get meant like the design you made like the design you see and depends on Drag and Drop and don't require HTML expirence

You can use this tool to create A Professional website like hostinger.com/hosting24.com etc....
Even the experts can Use it smile

"it" refers to the WYSIWYG editor. The correct thing to say is "Even children can use it", because you don't need to have any experience or skills to use it. "Even the experts can use it" is a null arguments, because the experts can use even the most complicated software. That's why they are the experts.

I don't work for YouHosting and I'm not a ticket system for free users. Support related PM's will not be answered.

16 (edited by Me-Professional 2014-06-18 19:29:30)

@Hans

I just say "Even the experts can use it" not more !
This is your Opinion Hans

Me-Professional wrote:

@Hans

I just say "Even the experts can use it" not more !
This is your Opinion Hans

No, this is my mastery of the English language being superior to yours. "Opinion" has nothing to do with it.

{later, after a moment of brightness}

Aah, I see what you try to say now. By "even the experts can use it", you're trying to say "this software is sophisticated enough that even the experts can have a lot of use out of this". While I disagree with that (WYSIWYG builders tend to generate terrible code, something an expert can do much better - meaning it will cost an expert more time to generate an minified page with a builder than it would by hand), I can see where you're coming from. It's just that your poor wording caused us (at least Harry and myself) to miscorrect you.

18 (edited by Me-Professional 2013-08-17 05:40:11)

Note that i am not an English or American to write English perfectly !

It's not my native language !  so what do you expect from me?

I DO my best in this forum

Use this http://freetools.webmasterworld.com/too … e-cleaner/ to clean your terrible codes

@Me-Professional, I used wordpress for all my sites, any idea how i could use HTML Code Cleaner Tool for wordpress site?

@all, Nice topic, I am always interested in HTLM but afraid of its time consuming and cost of its editors. In fact, I am afraid of any thing coding, maybe i should look for some free beginners courses in HTLM web design.

Smile, its summer!

harmony wrote:

@Me-Professional, I used wordpress for all my sites, any idea how i could use HTML Code Cleaner Tool for wordpress site?

@all, Nice topic, I am always interested in HTLM but afraid of its time consuming and cost of its editors. In fact, I am afraid of any thing coding, maybe i should look for some free beginners courses in HTLM web design.

Smile, its summer!

Yes you can use it smile

harmony wrote:

You can't. Note that I don't like that HTML cleaner which Me-Professional linked. It simply takes the compiled HTML page and minifies that. If you have any PHP on your page (such as a CMS), the cleaner is worthless.

harmony wrote:

W3Schools.com is a good place to start.

And if you think the costs of editors is too high, you're just looking in the wrong place. There are many great free and open source editors available, you don't need to go with Dreamweaver right off the bat.

harmony wrote:

Smile, its summer!

Use this link it might help you http://mobilewebrockstar.com/free-html-editor/

there is a lot of free opensource editors on the internet smile

Hans wrote:
harmony wrote:

You can't. Note that I don't like that HTML cleaner which Me-Professional linked. It simply takes the compiled HTML page and minifies that. If you have any PHP on your page (such as a CMS), the cleaner is worthless.

harmony wrote:

W3Schools.com is a good place to start.

And if you think the costs of editors is too high, you're just looking in the wrong place. There are many great free and open source editors available, you don't need to go with Dreamweaver right off the bat.

Hello Hans, see you are still very helpful in this forum, I was very active here b4 lost my old account email, "uwasud". Thank you as always!

Me-Professional wrote:
harmony wrote:

Smile, its summer!

Use this link it might help you http://mobilewebrockstar.com/free-html-editor/

there is a lot of free opensource editors on the internet smile

Thank you for the link, Me-Professional! i will definitely check this out too.

Blue Voda is a free alternative for WYSIWYG web builder. There's also Serif WebPlus Starter Edition and Aptana Studio - very similar to Dreamweaver.