Topic: My YH Review

So I have been with You Hosting for little over a month now since transferring from another company that i was with since 2007.

Unfortunately that company grew too fast and could not handle the rate it was and as a result ended going belly up (its basically owned by one guy and everything is outsourced) .... since coming to YH i have found that the forum is very active, mostly friendly but the thing i like about YH is that the service seems to be good. Ok they have suffered a few issues in the last week or so but to be honest there is someone you can talk to if needed. The platform seems good and the ability to allow users to upgrade and you get the pennies seems great rather than working on commission basis.

Overall i am happy that i made the move to YH and hope to work closely to continue my little company smile

Re: My YH Review

Very nice. Who were you with before if I maya sk?

jesse wrote:

Very nice. Who were you with before if I maya sk?

My Own Free Host (MOFH) also known as byet host, securesignup.net and ifastnet.com

MOFH is still running as normal isn't it?

Their "normal" translates to horrible for most people.

Eric wrote:

Their "normal" translates to horrible for most people.

This is exactly my point, You have no email, the automatic script installed does not work, the support is sarcastic and rude and tbh would rather none at all and to be honest the list does just go on. Yes they are running as normal but thats why i shut my service for 6 months and let the .com go was because of the terrible experience i received from them. Then i decided and got a lot of email requesting to re-open so i did under a .co.uk with YH and tbh its easy, simple and room for more money making than before.

Can't really moan lol

why you let the .com go why not just transfer it?
also with YH its not perfect but , hey its free & maintained by great people on the forum .

Glad to see you have choose YouHosting. Hope you enjoy your stay smile.

Previously Tavoid.
Shall you ever need help, don't hesitate to PM me.
Important: I DO NOT represent YouHosting or Hostinger in this forum. I'm just a moderator in here.

I *almost* signed up with MOFH but decided against it. I felt uneasy about them. So glad I made that choice.

jesse wrote:

I *almost* signed up with MOFH but decided against it. I felt uneasy about them. So glad I made that choice.

I hate MOFH, i signed up for them first but, they were horrible and I am really glad that I choose youhosting.

I used MOFH before YouHosting was around. It was terrible then and it's terrible now.

Everybody hate MOFH but why? which causes affect your opinion on MOFH?

cengaver wrote:

Not everyone hate MOFH. Their servers are much better than YH.They give low CPU for clients but the web pages always loading. In there you don't have errors like CPU limit exceed errors, blank white pages ...etc...

jesse wrote:

I almost signed up too just to test their service and compare it to YH. After all the negative reviews I decided not to bother. For example the lack of email is really bad.

@darren010

You sing the praises of YH, but you are not faced with these difficulties. A lot of work remains to be done, but a long way already passed. I chose the YH for liberality and goodwill. There are traps: your customers should get what you pay for. Not always so. You must be careful to avoid grief and loss.

Russia is a friendship and reliable partnership!
The best partner program for all resellers in Russia - Lioo.ru *model White Label
Russian Free hosting with PHP, MySQL, no ads - 96host.ru

16 (edited by novice 2013-08-28 12:31:10)

nAture wrote:
cengaver wrote:

Not everyone hate MOFH. Their servers are much better than YH.They give low CPU for clients but the web pages always loading. In there you don't have errors like CPU limit exceed errors, blank white pages ...etc...

yeah...but dont you think YH gets better lately? I rarely see limit exceeded errors lately..

Selling your website Free Domain Classifieds.
Domain parking alternative ? Free MinisiteS

novice wrote:

yeah...but dont you think YH gets better lately? I rarely see limit exceeded errors lately..

I hope so.I even disabled my support ticket system because of these continuous errors.

Greetings to all and thank you ahead of time for welcoming me.
I am a reseller for MOFH and so far its going great.

YH gives best services, MOFH is very poor.

20 (edited by evmguy 2014-07-11 21:14:31)

I only had to contact support (mofh) once and they answered me within minutes.
So far, its going pretty good. The sites load, customers seem happy and the scripts within vistapanel work well.

I have been considering trying YH.

The only problem with MOFH is that when the client wants to creat a sub domain from your website, they get other sub domain options that are not yours and could lead to people seeing the sub domain thinking that it is not hosted by you. Other then that it is not that bad, but really confusing for me. Thats why I still us YH! smile

u wot m8?
New Forum!

22 (edited by evmguy 2014-07-11 21:38:41)

Actually, some of them are using subdomains off off my domain.

Here is my site:
http://www.fluxhosted.com

At first, I, myself found their reseller's panel something one would have to get used to, didnt take long.