Topic: Job offer for multiple countries!

Hello,

We are expanding our free hosting brand worldwide and looking for new members to join our team. If you're looking for a challenging career in the web hosting industry, we are is the company for you.

How do we create such a dynamic and enjoyable work environment?
* We only hire great people.
* Our employees are dependable and reliable.
* We encourage learning additional skills.
* The management team actually cares.
* We all work from the comfort of our home

Sound like a team you'd like to be part of? Excellent - because we'd love to meet you!

We offer job positions if your native language is one of these:
- Japanese
- Greek
- Czech
- Hungarian
- Swedish
- Danish
- Finnish
- Slovak
- Norwegian
- Croatian
- Slovene
- Latvian
- Estonian
- Hebrew

General Requirements:
* Fluent in your native language.
* Good in English.
* Customer service skills.
* Love of helping people and love for the Internet!
* Phone & Computer Microphone for Skype.
* Responsible person who can work remotely and independently with little direct supervision.
* Good communicator and able to follow instructions.

Responsibilities:
* Copy write and translate texts, emails products etc. from English to your native language.
* Provide support to our shared, reseller, and vps web hosting customers via our ticket system.
* Assist our server managers with any stability and load related issues on servers.

Technical Requirements:
* Good experience with managing web hosting accounts and domain names.
* Basic experience with a broad set of web hosting topics and popular open source software (Wordpress, Drupal, phpBB, etc.)
* Basic experience with Apache, MySQL, PHP.

Salary:
The available position is part-time: 5-20 hours per week (it is 1-4 hours per day).
Monthly salary is offered in following intervals and depends of your work load:

1 work hour per day: €100 or $130
2 work hours per day: €200 or $260
3 work hours per day: €300 or $390
4 work hours per day: €400 or $550

Additional bonus of 5% of all your country sales is available for the best employees, so you can double, triple, etc. your salary easy!

We also require you to word full time (8 hours per day) for first month and translate all texts into your native language for one time salary of €800 or $1100.

To apply, please send a motivational letter and CV (in English language) to hrm@hostinger.com with the name of your native language in Subject field. Your motivational letter does NOT have to be extensive, but it should tell us something about you and what sets you apart from the rest of the qualified candidates.

Only selected applicants will be contacted.

Thank you!

YouHosting - A new Generation of Reseller Hosting!
Check out Knowledge Base, get status updates on @YouhostingLive and check our Blog.
http://www.youhosting.com

Re: Job offer for multiple countries!

Just to make it clear to everyone: The forum isn't the place for anyone to submit your job application, follow the instructions provided by Admin. Everyone who submits his job application here will get banned and the post will be erased.

Previously Tavoid.
Shall you ever need help, don't hesitate to PM me.
Important: I DO NOT represent YouHosting or Hostinger in this forum. I'm just a moderator in here.

$6.50/hr....lmao...that's not even min wage here....or close to it. No offence but wow....

|| N01B4ME ||
|| Never stop innovation || Don't be one of many, Be one of one ||
CYBER-SQUATTER = SCUMBAG

I am from India,
my bad luck.

MeraHost - SSD Web Hosting Since 2012
Hostinglogy - The Web Hosting Forum
New Forum!

Wow thats great admin.
Please extend your network to india also!

A Free & Professional web hosting company

kmassociations wrote:

Wow thats great admin.

HOSTINGER.IN is owned by Hostinger International
(http://who.is/whois/hostinger.in)

it seems that they will extend their service to  INDIA in near future.

We just have to wait...

MeraHost - SSD Web Hosting Since 2012
Hostinglogy - The Web Hosting Forum
New Forum!

7 (edited by FaNtAsTyCo 2013-07-03 05:33:41)

@admin: Could you tell me please why Romania is not in this list?

Hostinger Romania has only one employee.

I`m from ukraine.
I very good know Ukrainian and russian languages ...
also i know English and YH reseller panel.

Can I Get this Job?

blackienl wrote:

$6.50/hr....lmao...that's not even min wage here....or close to it. No offence but wow....

This is a very good looking entry level position. If you want to get into the web hosting field, it's pretty difficult to get your dream position without working the lower scale.

jesse wrote:
blackienl wrote:

This is a very good looking entry level position. If you want to get into the web hosting field, it's pretty difficult to get your dream position without working the lower scale.

Point taken. smile I also wasn't thinking globally when I made that comment. Many countries have no or lower min wage than us in Canada. Min wage here is $10.50 per hr and anything less is not legal. Entry level positions in most any Tech industry here start at quite a bit above min wage as well.

|| N01B4ME ||
CYBER-SQUATTER = SCUMBAG

Oh a Canadian. Me too. Where are you at in Canada?

i just submitted my resume , for the Hebrew site

It is unfortunate that Russia was not included in the list .

jesse wrote:

The far east,lol. I'm in St John's.

|| N01B4ME ||
CYBER-SQUATTER = SCUMBAG

blackienl wrote:
jesse wrote:

The far east,lol. I'm in St John's.

Yeah you're a ways away. London, Ontario here.

FaNtAsTyCo wrote:

@admin: Could you tell me please why Romania is not in this list?

Hostinger Romania has only one employee.

All Hostinger brands are run by one or two people, with a second person only being recruited if the work becomes too much for the first person. And apparently, my Romanian coworker can handle everything himself now. And the same goes for my Russian and Ukrainian coworkers.

Also, I would like to add I was recruited on different terms, but as you might expect I won't go into details about our agreement. Needlees to say, I am not going to be ripped off by some Lithuanian scammers (not saying Hostinger is a group of scammers - just don't give people a reason to think so).

Finally, I am surprised you offer a MONTH of full time to complete the translation. I completed the translation in 50 hours or so, so am I really 3 times as fast as my coworkers? Wow. {insert non-offensive lazy people name here}

Join the new community at Hosters.cc
I don't work for YouHosting and I'm not a ticket system for free users. Support related PM's will not be answered.
Community FAQ - Forum Rules - Host your site on an different host

@Hans: Thank you for your answer. I am so disappointed that Hostinger RO is full.

I wanted so much to get a great job like you. I talked with Alex from Hostinger RO and he gave me more details about his work. It is really a great job.

Maybe in the future Hostinger will hire again.

This is just a general terms for smaller countries. For bigger markets like Russia we offer different terms. We have some employees where we pay $20-$30 per hour, it depends of many factors. We have some guys who makes extra $1000-$2000 as 5% rule applies for them. I am pretty sure Hans will also receive extra 5% if .NL brand will run fine smile

YouHosting - A new Generation of Reseller Hosting!
Check out Knowledge Base, get status updates on @YouhostingLive and check our Blog.
http://www.youhosting.com

@admin
so the job is not limite to the country list in first post & we can send our Resume & hope every thing will be good.

RanJan wrote:
kmassociations wrote:

Wow thats great admin.

HOSTINGER.IN is owned by Hostinger International
(http://who.is/whois/hostinger.in)

it seems that they will extend their service to  INDIA in near future.

We just have to wait...

INDIA is a huge market.but generally considered as english speaking country. so english speaking all around the world could steal jobs for INDIA .so chances are slim.

[][][]

@jubeen12 and there are a lot of hosting providers in India. I think that a big part of all YouHosting and ResellerClub resellers come from there.

22 (edited by jubeen12 2013-07-04 11:10:57)

@alecsoft maybe true.
I think India(or market) is very important to ResellerClub. everytime I check I see promo offers for .IN domain(around $3 all the time)

[][][]

@jubeen12 India is a great market for every business. They are lot of hosting providers in india.
jubeen12 Yes you are right resellerclub offers great deals for .in domains not only that hostgator offer free domain with hosting for 1year for us.

A Free & Professional web hosting company

India is one of the biggest markets for cheap hosting. But when it comes to premium services like CDN or high perfromance DNS then not.

RanJan wrote:

I am from India,
my bad luck.

Right Ranjan..!
For Me Too Its The Same....!