Topic: Hans is a "Hostinger Employee"!

Now we know who to whine to when stuff breaks.

But really, nice job!

Re: Hans is a "Hostinger Employee"!

So, what position do you have? Sales, support, development (please be development)?

Because my father's death,I was offline 15-20 days,but this is realy Interestingly information.

Eric wrote:

Now we know who to whine to when stuff breaks.

But really, nice job!

More than 12 years of experience in hosting  
cPanel® -Professional Certificated
The only real reseller hosting is ResellersPanel.com , do not waste your time with Youhosting!

My father just passed away on Tuesday. Still planning everything, so I know how it feels.

5 (edited by e.support 2013-06-19 07:47:45)

of all the better question for me is whether it will be pay for his job,no meter what is position ...

Eric wrote:

So, what position do you have? Sales, support, development (please be development)?

edit: Sory for you loss,it is hard  and as time passes more and more difficult ;0
One of the hardest moments of my life

More than 12 years of experience in hosting  
cPanel® -Professional Certificated
The only real reseller hosting is ResellersPanel.com , do not waste your time with Youhosting!

@Eric & e.support
I am truly sorry for your losses...

@Eric & e.support
I am really sorry for your losses
From where do you know that Hans is a Hostinger employee.

alecsoft wrote:

@Eric & e.support
I am really sorry for your losses
From where do you know that Hans is a Hostinger employee.

Look at his title, it says "Hostinger Employee"

@To Eric And e.support

I'm so sorry to hear that. Some times life can be very hard.

He may have wrote that, for avoiding that Eric copies his title.

10 (edited by iHOST! 2013-06-19 09:47:11)

alecsoft wrote:

I don't think that, I'm nearly sure he is a employee of Hostinger now, we already know that Hostinger send some special promos only for Hans before.

And he hasn't been very much online today as I see, that could be one of the signs that he really is working for Hostinger and not can spend so much time on these forums anymore because of his new job.

I'm not sure, but maybe.

It would be great to get it confirmed by him.

alecsoft wrote:

It would be great to get it confirmed by him.

Yeah, certainly because he is online now.

I'm going to end the tension right now. I AM working for Hostinger now, but sadly I'm not working for development. I'm setting up and solely managing Hostinger Netherlands (so customer support, primarily). While this does give me a direct line to the developers, I'm NOT going to be a running boy for bug reports and new features for YouHosting. I'm working to run a local Hostinger branch, not being a substitute ticket system on this forum.

Join the new community at Hosters.cc
I don't work for YouHosting and I'm not a ticket system for free users. Support related PM's will not be answered.
Community FAQ - Forum Rules - Host your site on an different host

Hans wrote:

I'm going to end the tension right now. I AM working for Hostinger now, but sadly I'm not working for development. I'm setting up and solely managing Hostinger Netherlands (so customer support, primarily). While this does give me a direct line to the developers, I'm NOT going to be a running boy for bug reports and new features for YouHosting. I'm working to run a local Hostinger branch, not being a substitute ticket system on this forum.

Sounds great, but it would still be amazing if you could be one of the development guys. smile

e.support wrote:

of all the better question for me is whether it will be pay for his job,no meter what is position ...

It's my normal job/side job right now and I get a reasonable payment for it.

alecsoft wrote:

No, saying that while not being true would cause way too much ruckus. Such as this topic.

IHOST! wrote:

we already know that Hostinger send some special promos only for Hans before.

That's completely unrelated. This is my first week on the job, and those special promos were just a gift for my work on this forum.

IHOST! wrote:

And he hasn't been very much online today as I see, that could be one of the signs that he really is working for Hostinger and not can spend so much time on these forums anymore because of his new job.

That is correct. Instead of two times per hour, I'm now just two times per day online. The job is chewing in my free time, but it's not that I mind.

I don't work for YouHosting and I'm not a ticket system for free users. Support related PM's will not be answered.

And in which departement do you work and are you avaible via live chat?

@ Alecsoft

If he is avaible on live chat I really hope he is better than the current guys YouHosting uses and more active.

Congrats, Mr. Hans.
Feeling very sorry for eric

For any kinda help and support feel free to PM me

justincrist wrote:

Congrats, Mr. Hans.
Feeling very sorry for eric

And e.support too.

Hans wrote:

That is correct. Instead of two times per hour, I'm now just two times per day online. The job is chewing in my free time, but it's not that I mind.

Don't worry, I'll still be on!

Hans wrote:

That's completely unrelated. This is my first week on the job, and those special promos were just a gift for my work on this forum.

I guess I'm not important enough to get "special promos". :(

alecsoft wrote:

And in which departement do you work and are you avaible via live chat?

Like I said, I do localized support. But for the moment, that's just a lot of translation (setting up the website, emails, guides, control panel, etc.). So for the moment, I don't do live support, and I don't know if I will in the future.

Congratulations, Hans! Wish you the best luck for this and all your upcoming projects.
I would like to work for Hostinger Mexico, I consider myself good at customer support, however, because of my age, I highly doubt I would get the job. People usually think 15 year old boys can't give a good customer support because they think we aren't serious enough.

Eric wrote:

I guess I'm not important enough to get "special promos". sad

Don't even complain! At least people don't tend to forget you are also a moderator hahaha sad.

@Eric and e.support I'm really, really sorry for your losses. I have never lost anyone close to me so, I can't say I know how it feels.

Previously Tavoid.
Shall you ever need help, don't hesitate to PM me.
Important: I DO NOT represent YouHosting or Hostinger in this forum. I'm just a moderator in here.

23 (edited by Hans 2013-06-19 13:29:21)

Eric wrote:

I guess I'm not important enough to get "special promos". sad

There is no harm in asking. In fact, that's how I got my YouHosting promo. My Hosting24 promo is the usual "you've been away a long time, would you like to come back if we give you a huge discount" promotion, so no preferred treatment for me. A. can be a bit stubborn, but he's not a bad guy.

Tavoid wrote:

I would like to work for Hostinger Mexico, I consider myself good at customer support, however, because of my age, I highly doubt I would get the job. People usually think 15 year old boys can't give a good customer support because they think we aren't serious enough.

Again, there is no harm in asking. Fill in the form on Hostinger.com, I've been told they are going to do a recruitment batch soon (I was allowed to sidestep the queue myself). But having 15 year old people working for you could create some legal issues, so I can understand the decision if they wouldn't consider minors.

How much are they paying if you don't mind me asking?

Eric wrote:

How much are they paying if you don't mind me asking?

I don't mind you asking, but that doesn't mean I will disclose it tongue.