Re: Hans is a "Hostinger Employee"!

@Hans How much hours are you required to work per day? I migth give it a try and apply.

Previously Tavoid.
Shall you ever need help, don't hesitate to PM me.
Important: I DO NOT represent YouHosting or Hostinger in this forum. I'm just a moderator in here.

Congratulations Hans! Do you have to work everyday? you're a busy guy now

We all still hope you won't get off the forums because of your great support. big_smile

I work 20 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 4 hours per day.

Join the new community at Hosters.cc
I don't work for YouHosting and I'm not a ticket system for free users. Support related PM's will not be answered.
Community FAQ - Forum Rules - Host your site on an different host

Hans wrote:

Okay dokey. big_smile

Congratulations on the new job, Hans! They lookin' for any nix developers? lol

|| N01B4ME ||
|| Never stop innovation || Don't be one of many, Be one of one ||
CYBER-SQUATTER = SCUMBAG

good news but hans you managed to hide that info from other members? (bad boy tongue ) well played eric leaking the information. 13 days not connecting & i have big news changes from the forum wooha great i cant image when i do a 15day vacation.

Congratulations Hans... I hope you won't be getting too busy to visit this forum.....

offtopic :
thank you guys on words of comfort in very hard life moment.

More than 10 years of experience in hosting  
cPanel® L2-Professional Certificated
The only real reseller hosting ResellersPanel.com, do not waste your time with Youhosting
New Forum!

AYASOFT wrote:

good news but hans you managed to hide that info from other members? (bad boy tongue ) well played eric leaking the information. 13 days not connecting & i have big news changes from the forum wooha great i cant image when i do a 15day vacation.

Last Monday was my first work day, the week before that were negotiations. And I never planned to do an official announcement. I just wanted to sneak it into my forum profile and see what happens. I think it went pretty well.

I don't work for YouHosting and I'm not a ticket system for free users. Support related PM's will not be answered.

Congrats HaNs..

Congrats Hans. Its nice to see YH forum members getting a job in Hostinger. I hope that more forum members get inspiration from this.

Cam Shots - Showcase of professional photographers and videographers.
Free Open Articles - Get unique articles updated daily.
Mobile Shots - A site for your unique mobile shots.

C0ngratulati0n HANS! I am happy because now we have a moderator that is Hostinger employee .

and I am wonderful for see that Tavoid is younger than me .(I am 16) and I am sorry for him and me because we can not work in companies . I hope that Tavoid and I will study in best universities of the world and work in big companies (or maybe open an big company !how knows what will happen!)

And I did not forget to say :  I am sorry for  Eric and E-support losses.

A congratulations is in order for you hans!

Mehdi Tamaddon wrote:

C0ngratulati0n HANS! I am happy because now we have a moderator that is Hostinger employee .

and I am wonderful for see that Tavoid is younger than me .(I am 16) and I am sorry for him and me because we can not work in companies . I hope that Tavoid and I will study in best universities of the world and work in big companies (or maybe open an big company !how knows what will happen!)

And I did not forget to say :  I am sorry for  Eric and E-support losses.

I'm sure you guys will do fine when your older tongue

Regarding Eric and E-support, it is never a loss. They should continue to send in resumes to make an extra effort!

40 (edited by e.support 2013-06-24 07:19:51)

I think Jordan did not realize that I and Eric have lost fathers,not apply for job in Hostinger ;0

http://forum.youhosting.com/post49987.html#p49987

P.S. Thanks Mehdi and to others who have recognized how difficult and big is such a loss for me...

Jordan wrote:

Regarding Eric and E-support, it is never a loss. They should continue to send in resumes to make an extra effort!

More than 10 years of experience in hosting  
cPanel® L2-Professional Certificated
The only real reseller hosting ResellersPanel.com, do not waste your time with Youhosting
New Forum!

e.support wrote:

I think Jordan did not realize that I and Eric have lost fathers,not apply for job in Hostinger ;0

No, I had not realized. Terribly sorry sad

Hans wrote:

congrats @hans. You are great

A Free & Professional web hosting company

Congratulations for Hans for becoming our official employee. He is one of the best, he also did a world record on translations smile
Also we would like to welcome Tavoid for becoming our staff member too smile Ago is no limit here, we love great and savvy people here.

YouHosting - A new Generation of Reseller Hosting!
Check out Knowledge Base, get status updates on @YouhostingLive and check our Blog.
http://www.youhosting.com

Congratulations to you Tavoid! big_smile

admin wrote:

Congratulations for Hans for becoming our official employee. He is one of the best, he also did a world record on translations smile
Also we would like to welcome Tavoid for becoming our staff member too smile Ago is no limit here, we love great and savvy people here.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

im gonna be 16 in few days and i want if i could join , i am an export in Marketing , SEO and WordPress, and i got few some good ideas that could hosting24 get more clients plus im good with codes and i speak 3 different languages ( English,Russian and Hebrew  , so i hope i could join you. please i want to became part of Hostinger family . Hope we can work together someday.

admin wrote:

he also did a world record on translations smile

big_smile

admin wrote:

Congrats! Wait, what is Tavoid doing (translations, support)?

@admin Do you have a minimal age?

@alecsoft: I'd say having some way to receive payment and being able to type/read English is a good start.

I took Hans word and applied for a job at Hostinger and guess what? I got accepted! I will be working at the customer support department, but as the Spanish team is currently full, I got an special opening: weekends, 4 hours a day. I must say I was surprised at my salary because, for the hours I will be working, I was expecting much less money. The only thing left is me to review, sign the contract and send them both the contract already signed and other things they asked for. So, I hope I will be able to start this weekend.

Thank you Admin for giving me the opportunity to join the Hostinger's team.

Previously Tavoid.
Shall you ever need help, don't hesitate to PM me.
Important: I DO NOT represent YouHosting or Hostinger in this forum. I'm just a moderator in here.