1 (edited by hwarlon 2013-05-29 11:26:50)

Topic: Already limit cpu!

Hello,
I thought quickly go super vip.
But I just saw that my site has reached the limit cpu with simple static pages.
in over 20 years I've ever seen it !!!
This is a joke, it is not serious ...
If I upgrade my account, I would have had this same problem?
My visitors should laugh with this ridiculous message and it does not come close to paying for home. I do not know if I will go super vip for my company.

http://www.amon-internet.com/

I am ashamed to see this message on my domain, users will laugh.

Thank you reassure me please

Thank you excuse my English translated by Google

The future belongs to those workers who get up early.

Re: Already limit cpu!

Even if you upgrade to VIP or SVIP, you will still get the error. In VIP they allow you to use upto 20% of CPU per website whereas in free plan, they only allow 10%.

3 (edited by hwarlon 2013-05-29 11:35:37)

Thank you for your reply

They are a problem, it is impossible that I consumed more than 10% cpu with static pages and a number of unique visitors not very high.
It's just ridiculous and it does not pro at all. I've ever seen it.
Skip super vip for my company would be suicide with this totally random and fragile limit.
Before upgrade, I expected a reassuring answer an administrator please.

4 (edited by hwarlon 2013-05-29 12:08:14)

I just saw that it takes 24 hours!!

Luckily I saw this serious problem before upgrade my account??

I saw on the forum that many users complained about the excessive limitations. I even saw that the limitations are even more important. Too much!!

It is totally impossible to use the services of YH for professional purposes?
My paying customers with such restrictions, it is not possible.

Especially the system seems random on cpu load. I just 10 static pages for a website to Stay. This is not a heavy site.

I saw that some had geoscience characterized this alert with 20 unique visitors;))) Ridiculous!

5 (edited by hwarlon 2013-05-29 12:22:58)

http://forum.youhosting.com/topic3629-k … tions.html
In fact, there are only limits, the price is low, now I know why;)
It's a shame, the tool is really the best I've seen. But for me it is unsuitable for use with pro real customers.

check this

http://forum.youhosting.com/topic3726-t … erver.html

7 (edited by hwarlon 2013-05-29 14:48:47)

Yes, you have to be quiet host its main site on an external server;) it's pretty amazing. I've never seen it.

This is hilarious on Google to find what YH host uses to work, just type "cpu limit" and it falls on the customer complaints on various forums;)

So when I finally upgrade to super vip 39.95/month, I will anyway have these messages limit cpu wrong and they are wrong in the calculations. For it is obvious that we have not exceeded 10% cpu load with 10 pages ...

Thank you for your help.

I think when you upgrade to a vip or sup vip it wouldnt happen that often.I think the best this you can do is chat with the support team before you upgrade.

hwarlon wrote:

Hello,
I thought quickly go super vip.
But I just saw that my site has reached the limit cpu with simple static pages.
in over 20 years I've ever seen it !!!
This is a joke, it is not serious ...
If I upgrade my account, I would have had this same problem?
My visitors should laugh with this ridiculous message and it does not come close to paying for home. I do not know if I will go super vip for my company.

http://www.amon-internet.com/

I am ashamed to see this message on my domain, users will laugh.

Thank you reassure me please

Thank you excuse my English translated by Google

9 (edited by hwarlon 2013-05-30 15:33:17)

Hello,
today no problem using cpu too important to YH.
I do not understand their system.
I'm still waiting a bit to try to understand. It's a shame because the tool is truly excellent. But the CMS, they are slow, but slow ...

YouHosting's CPU tracking system is terrible and/or it is configured harshly. The VIP CPU limit is 20% and the sVIP limit is 25%. What you could do is to buy a VPS/Dedicated server form another company and host your main site on it.

Previously Tavoid.
Shall you ever need help, don't hesitate to PM me.
Important: I DO NOT represent YouHosting or Hostinger in this forum. I'm just a moderator in here.

11 (edited by hwarlon 2013-05-31 00:52:41)

Thank you for your reply.

It's not hard, it's very hard this limitation. Imagine a client with a shop that works well under Prestashop who is a victim of this limitation. The customer will kill me ... wink

this limit should not affect already the main site because it is ridiculous and unnecessary. A site offering accommodation with some pages may not exceed cpu limit.

This is impossible. What made you not fear that happening? I got that limit me just working on my site with some unfortunate pages. The system triggers this limitation is defective and random and very very hard, brittle ....

12 (edited by nAture 2013-05-31 02:21:37)

@hwarlon

You can't sell YH hosting.You can but it is not practical. Lot of us in here give hosting for free.

Thank you for your reply.

All users do not offer free hosting. And even for ADVANCED USERS of free hosting plans, have regular kind of alerts will quickly tire. Long ago, I used the free offers for small sites without this type of alert, which in addition, block the site altogether 24 hours. You do not even see it in small amateur suppliers.

I would do a test like super vip for 1 month to see the result. Obviously without hanging paying customers. As the tool is good, I must say, I want to try before looking for a competitor.

YouHosting is perfect for free or free+ (almost free but with more features, $1) web hosting, however, it is unsuitable for paid web hosting because of all it's limitations. You can use YH as a secondary brand and provide free hosting on YH and paid web hosting on a paid reseller like Hostgator. There are also some users that provide cheap cPanel reseller hosting in this forums. While choosing hosts, however, check for reviews on google and don't go for too cheap hosts as it can result in bad quality because of overcrowded servers, after all, you get what you pay for.

Previously Tavoid.
Important: I DO NOT represent YouHosting or Hostinger in this forum. I'm just a moderator in here.

You can use YH to sell paid hosting. But what I plan to do is:
1. Provide verry cheap shared hosting with YH.
2. Provide premium hosting with your own VPS or dedicated server.

alecsoft wrote:

I have thought about that as well, which is why I'd like you to consider the following:
YouHosting has it's own, self-contained billing system. Your own server will most likely use a billing system such as cPanel or DirectAdmin, one which can be integrated with a standalone billing system. But whatever happens, you'll have two concurrent billing systems and many areas where a client COULD login but shouldn't. You'll have a free hosting panel, premium billing area and premium control panel. That can get very confusing to clients.

Join the new community at Hosters.cc
I don't work for YouHosting and I'm not a ticket system for free users. Support related PM's will not be answered.
Community FAQ - Forum Rules - Host your site on an different host

You could integrate both systems or provide the cheap hosting on one domain (alecsoft.biz in my case) and provide the premium hosting on another domain (alecsoft.net in my case). If necessary you can write something like Looking for premium hosting with a link to the other page.

Hans wrote:
alecsoft wrote:

I have thought about that as well, which is why I'd like you to consider the following:
YouHosting has it's own, self-contained billing system. Your own server will most likely use a billing system such as cPanel or DirectAdmin, one which can be integrated with a standalone billing system. But whatever happens, you'll have two concurrent billing systems and many areas where a client COULD login but shouldn't. You'll have a free hosting panel, premium billing area and premium control panel. That can get very confusing to clients.

Not if you have it on 2 seperate domains. Because login details will be emailed to them when they signup.

pasteit wrote:

Not if you have it on 2 seperate domains. Because login details will be emailed to them when they signup.

Most people (according to Google Analytics) and myself more often go to my main site first and login from there, rather than clicking the link from their signup email. The best setups use one system for billing and managing ALL services. No separate control panels, no standalone ticketing systems, no standalone forums and definitely not separate billing sytems. But of course, YouHosting is making that pretty hard unless you want to buy everything from them.

I don't work for YouHosting and I'm not a ticket system for free users. Support related PM's will not be answered.

You could use BboxBilling and for the CP you create a single login that checks if it's a premium or a budget user.

Hello,

I just upgrade my VIP account already try a month to start.
It's a feeling, perhaps, but the display cms seem faster ...

They only allow you to use 20 % of the server's CPU per website.

@Hans You can provide free web hosting and paid web hosting on 2 different brands (Ex. 000webhost and Hosting24). That's what I'm planning to do. The way you are doing it now can get very confusing as you have the free web hosting on your main domain and then the paid one on a "premium." subdomain with a completely different design.

Previously Tavoid.

@Tavoid You should use the same design. I explain you why it's better to use the same brand. Somebody signs up for your free hosting service and now he is looking for a premium hosting service. He will immediatly find your premium service and sign up because he already knows you.

alecsoft wrote:

@Tavoid You should use the same design. I explain you why it's better to use the same brand. Somebody signs up for your free hosting service and now he is looking for a premium hosting service. He will immediatly find your premium service and sign up because he already knows you.

Don't expect too many users to upgrade though. There are plenty who've made that mistake already.