Topic: YH will suspend resellers and clients in VIP, super VIP?

As we know the free plan will suspend register clients if they don't receive any traffic .
that rule apply and on VIP , super VIP plans?

Re: YH will suspend resellers and clients in VIP, super VIP?

Yes, inactive clients are still suspended, but the reseller account will not be.

No. The limitation you mention has been since the beggining of YouHosting. With VIP/sVIP, supposely they won't cancel your reseller account ever, even if you are an abuse heaven (Ej. 1FreeHosting, ServersFree).

Eric wrote:

Yes, inactive clients are still suspended, but the reseller account will not be.

Actually, your reseller account can get suspended if you don't have any clients, not with VIP/sVIP, though. Also, if you set your client's account to premium, it won't be cancelled, even if he/she doesn't have any visitors.

Previously Tavoid.
Shall you ever need help, don't hesitate to PM me.
Important: I DO NOT represent YouHosting or Hostinger in this forum. I'm just a moderator in here.

I was talking about a VIP/SuperVIP reseller.

Tavoid wrote:

Actually, your reseller account can get suspended if you don't have any clients, not with VIP/sVIP, though. Also, if you set your client's account to premium, it won't be cancelled, even if he/she doesn't have any visitors.

tavoid, what do you mean with "set client account to premium"? is it something like setting the account to be as if it is "paid" account?

Selling your website Free Domain Classifieds.
Domain parking alternative ? Free MinisiteS

novice wrote:
Tavoid wrote:

tavoid, what do you mean with "set client account to premium"? is it something like setting the account to be as if it is "paid" account?

That's exactly what he means.

Join the new community at Hosters.cc
I don't work for YouHosting and I'm not a ticket system for free users. Support related PM's will not be answered.
Community FAQ - Forum Rules - Host your site on an different host