Topic: Change log for March, 2013
We would like to list all changes made on YouHosting platform since 2013 January 1:
- When client changes his email he needs to confirm his new email.
- Fixed Payza payment getaway integration for non USD payments. Now all invoices will cover without problems.
- Internet.bs domain registrar has been integrated. Now you can offer much more domain TLD's for registration.
- Domain available for registration/transfer check function will now only work if you have setup ResellerClub/Internet.bs account.
- Ability to setup a minimum years of domain registration period. (see domain pricing section)
- Fixed issue when actions execution got stuck at 75%.
- Added a "Has Content" filter to "Search / Manage Accounts" section.
- Added a nice progress bar on client control panel "Import Website" and "Import Database" sections.
- Fixed a problem when tickets were not closed automatically after X hours.
- Added a feature to account edit section: if plan is paid you can set to issue invoices for service renewal automatically of manually.
- Clients can now change billing cycle form their control panel for paid accounts. The same can also be done from reseller area.
- Added all domain extensions from http://www.marcaria.com/register/domain … _multi.asp to supported list. Previously it was not possible to add some second level country specific domains such as “test.com.ru” - now it is fixed.
- Fixed a bug where currency was set to "USD" from invoice settings section even if you have not changed the currency. If someone got this problem and now you are unable to set back to your local currency send me a PM and I will fix it for you (send me your desired currency)
- Added 2 client registrations per day from the same IP limit. (helped to prevent abuse when 1 user goes to multiple resellers and registers unlimited spammy client profiles everywhere).
- Disabled registration with .tk domains as reseller and disabled client registrations with emails ending .tk to prevent another type of service abuse.
- Added ability to enable/disable specific Referral Goals.
And as usually fixed many other small bugs.
Thanks for using our services!