Topic: Change log for March, 2013

Hello, Dudes!

We would like to list all changes made on YouHosting platform since 2013 January 1:

- When client changes his email he needs to confirm his new email.

- Fixed Payza payment getaway integration for non USD payments. Now all invoices will cover without problems.

- Internet.bs domain registrar has been integrated. Now you can offer much more domain TLD's for registration.

- Domain available for registration/transfer check function will now only work if you have setup  ResellerClub/Internet.bs account.

- Ability to setup a minimum years of domain registration period. (see domain pricing section)

- Fixed issue when actions execution got stuck at 75%.

- Added a "Has Content" filter to "Search / Manage Accounts" section.

- Added a nice progress bar on client control panel "Import Website" and "Import Database" sections.

- Fixed a problem when tickets were not closed automatically after X hours.

- Added a feature to account edit section: if plan is paid you can set to issue invoices for service renewal automatically of manually.

- Clients can now change billing cycle form their control panel for paid accounts. The same can also be done from reseller area.

- Added all domain extensions from http://www.marcaria.com/register/domain … _multi.asp to supported list. Previously it was not possible to add some second level country specific domains such as “test.com.ru” - now it is fixed.

- Fixed a bug where currency was set to "USD" from invoice settings section even if you have not changed the currency. If someone got this problem and now you are unable to set back to your local currency send me a PM and I will fix it for you (send me your desired currency)

- Added 2 client registrations per day from the same IP limit. (helped to prevent abuse when 1 user goes to multiple resellers and registers unlimited spammy client profiles everywhere).

- Disabled registration with .tk domains as reseller and disabled client registrations with emails ending .tk to prevent another type of service abuse.

- Added ability to  enable/disable specific Referral Goals.

And as usually fixed many other small bugs.
Thanks for using our services!

YouHosting - A new Generation of Reseller Hosting!
Check out Knowledge Base, get status updates on @YouhostingLive and check our Blog.
http://www.youhosting.com

Re: Change log for March, 2013

Thanks for the updates admin

FWHGroup stats: Active accounts: 41974 | New accounts per day: 280
(Updated: 21/02/13)

Thanks for updates but what about the sql servers. Today it was down again.

For any kinda help and support feel free to PM me

Wow,that was awesome updates...

MeraHost - SSD Web Hosting Since 2012
Hostinglogy - The Web Hosting Forum
New Forum!

Great updates admin. I like the fact that you all are doing all you can to prevent abuse. However i would like the problem fixed regarding virginmedia isp as we cannot access websites on servers 21 and 22 without a proxy.

We did contact virginmedia about this but have not received a response about that yet.
Maybe they need to get more complains about this so it would be best if more users from virginmedia ISP would contact them and ask why they do not allow access to our new IP range 93.188.160.0/21

YouHosting - A new Generation of Reseller Hosting!
Check out Knowledge Base, get status updates on @YouhostingLive and check our Blog.
http://www.youhosting.com

Great updates Admin.

Are you planning to do something more about stabilty of servers? Its still some downtime with all servers.

Sounds like some great updates. I appreciate the work you're doing to prevent abuse on the servers.

It's great updates! Now we know that you're working really hard on this. big_smile

10 (edited by johns 2013-03-19 21:42:33)

Great updates especially in you are doing to prevent abuse, but how about server stability? its the most important

admin wrote:

We did contact virginmedia about this but have not received a response about that yet.
Maybe they need to get more complains about this so it would be best if more users from virginmedia ISP would contact them and ask why they do not allow access to our new IP range 93.188.160.0/21

dont forget the problem with ATT too

Thanks for the new updates...  smile

thanks for the update too! Hope you can adds other features in the next update.

I like MythBusters!

The internetbs registrar is a great addon. Now we don't need to worry about resellerclub mombo jumbo again. Plus they are much cheaper and support payza and other processors, unlike resellerclub.

For just that update, I'll give you a huge thumb up.

:cheers:

Good changes, but I still have a questcion - what did you do with CPU problems?

Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Instagram

Feel free to contact with me by Private Message or by mail kontakt.artix@gmail.com. I am the SuperVIP user, maybe I can help.

Arthur wrote:

What do you mean with CPU problems? Havent got any CPU problems my self.

Can you tell some more about CPU problems?

100Free wrote:
Arthur wrote:

What do you mean with CPU problems? Havent got any CPU problems my self.

Can you tell some more about CPU problems?

Websites with not much visitors get CPU limit exceed errors although CPU counting has increased dramatically.

Like the Added ability to  enable/disable specific Referral Goals.. This really good for someone starting new. Thanks

I like all the changes. especiallly -Fixed issue when actions execution got stuck at 75% and payza payment integration update.

[][][]

Great updates admin for abuse hope that there will also server updates coming soon.

21 (edited by aayush 2013-03-26 03:11:28)

Nice updates!
Suggestions : You could have something which allowed more customization of the client cPanel. like whenever you put some updates in the UI there, I have to remake my theme.
A better way would be to assign some classes and ID to elements so that it is easy to design and maintain.

i think it a good update.. also from now on, thre is no problem yet reported to me, and my main site is working goodly.. big_smile

visit; www.kelantan.co.vu for free web hosting.

Manage Backups still error.
not error when search domain have no any backup.

but error when search domain have backup

An Error Occurred
Application error

Keep impressing us with your great job !!

YH always keeps on impressing us, after a time when I think now its just nice... You suddenly comes with much more nicer improvements!! smile

[Request] Please add support for Wildcard DNS for subdomains!

All the Answers are Blowing in the Wind... smile