Re: Change log for March, 2013

Thanks for the great updates especially execution got stuck at 75% problem.

How about enabling Netearthone as well for domain reseller?

sonofman wrote:

NetEarthOne's API is completely compatible with ResellerClub's API. Just use your NEO details like you would use RC and everything should work.

Join the new community at Hosters.cc
I don't work for YouHosting and I'm not a ticket system for free users. Support related PM's will not be answered.
Community FAQ - Forum Rules - Host your site on an different host

Hans wrote:
sonofman wrote:

NetEarthOne's API is completely compatible with ResellerClub's API. Just use your NEO details like you would use RC and everything should work.

I have already tried and nothing worked..

The problem is, i already have a lot of domains with netearthone and changing registrar because of youhosting is a tedious job plus costs a lot of money..

I have to register domains manually...

sonofman wrote:

I have already tried and nothing worked..

Are you sure? Have you used your NEO Reseller ID and password? (your login password - not your secret PIN). Have you added the IPs for API access? Chris assured me NEO and RC are completely interchangable so it should work.

I don't work for YouHosting and I'm not a ticket system for free users. Support related PM's will not be answered.

The IP's, that must be it..

I will try that tomorrow morning... Will update if successful

To YH admin
Please keep up your good improvments until the server and the service is very very reliable and stable!THX=]

Great, keep it up , and i hope u fix the cpu limit issue ...

Please fix the CPU limit issue. it's bothering many users...

great ...thank you yoohosting team...

sonofman wrote:

com domain 25$ ? internet bs 8 or 9 $
why you want to add this registrator?

wmid32 wrote:
sonofman wrote:

com domain 25$ ? internet bs 8 or 9 $
why you want to add this registrator?

$30 is the price for direct clients. Resellers get pricer lower than ResellerClub. Also, the API is compatible with ResellerClub so no separate module is necessary.

admin wrote:

Hello, Dudes!

We would like to list all changes made on YouHosting platform since 2013 January 1:

- When client changes his email he needs to confirm his new email.

- Fixed Payza payment getaway integration for non USD payments. Now all invoices will cover without problems.

- Internet.bs domain registrar has been integrated. Now you can offer much more domain TLD's for registration.

- Domain available for registration/transfer check function will now only work if you have setup  ResellerClub/Internet.bs account.

- Ability to setup a minimum years of domain registration period. (see domain pricing section)

- Fixed issue when actions execution got stuck at 75%.

- Added a "Has Content" filter to "Search / Manage Accounts" section.

- Added a nice progress bar on client control panel "Import Website" and "Import Database" sections.

- Fixed a problem when tickets were not closed automatically after X hours.

- Added a feature to account edit section: if plan is paid you can set to issue invoices for service renewal automatically of manually.

- Clients can now change billing cycle form their control panel for paid accounts. The same can also be done from reseller area.

- Added all domain extensions from http://www.marcaria.com/register/domain … _multi.asp to supported list. Previously it was not possible to add some second level country specific domains such as “test.com.ru” - now it is fixed.

- Fixed a bug where currency was set to "USD" from invoice settings section even if you have not changed the currency. If someone got this problem and now you are unable to set back to your local currency send me a PM and I will fix it for you (send me your desired currency)

- Added 2 client registrations per day from the same IP limit. (helped to prevent abuse when 1 user goes to multiple resellers and registers unlimited spammy client profiles everywhere).

- Disabled registration with .tk domains as reseller and disabled client registrations with emails ending .tk to prevent another type of service abuse.

- Added ability to  enable/disable specific Referral Goals.

And as usually fixed many other small bugs.
Thanks for using our services!

Wow , Great Updates!!! i love you youhosting

Youhosting wink 3 Jelly
[img]http://s3.postimg.org/iw5wutq6r/youhosting.jpg[/img]

39 (edited by Mehdi Tamaddon 2013-04-14 17:04:38)

@admin:
please solve the server load of 3rd server ! now my websites (jahromweb.ir(master) and mehdi-tamaddon.ir(personal) are on it!
now server load is 50!!!!!!!!!!! my web site does not load and i got "Service Temporarily Unavailable" error ! this updates are joking when my master website does not load!
here is the picture of server load i have not seen this number on any server of other free web hostings!
http://jahromweb.tk/a.JPG

40 (edited by wmid32 2013-04-15 07:57:27)

please allow to edit account's limits for clients from high risk countries...

wmid32 wrote:

please allow to edit account's limits for clients from high risk countries...

This is the changelog, not the feature request forum.

Well done!

Forum resources: Rules | FAQ | ISP Issues | Free VIP | Language Packs | API | Themes

thank you admin for update