Re: [TUTORIAL] Host your main site on a different server

I wonder about their definition of "white-labeled". :-/

well it is a nice idea, most of us know it already , but the thing is this, if someone is paying more than 100 dollors or 200 dollors to youhosting for VIP reseller or super vip resller, then please tell me why he will spend money on purchasing extra server or another host if he is a owner of a reseller website which can give him unlimited of free accounts?

if youhosting is charging money then atleast must provide special services for master domain or resellers, if not for free reseller its ok, but atleast for vip and super vip , the master domain host must be on separate servers, e.g you can use server  1 and 2 for master reseller, else all other are for clients.

uhostall wrote:

well it is a nice idea, most of us know it already , but the thing is this, if someone is paying more than 100 dollors or 200 dollors to youhosting for VIP reseller or super vip resller, then please tell me why he will spend money on purchasing extra server or another host if he is a owner of a reseller website which can give him unlimited of free accounts?

if youhosting is charging money then atleast must provide special services for master domain or resellers, if not for free reseller its ok, but atleast for vip and super vip , the master domain host must be on separate servers, e.g you can use server  1 and 2 for master reseller, else all other are for clients.

That's $20 or $40 dollars per month for an unlimited number of free accounts with a lot of resources. A cPanel reseller won't give you a package for more than a few dozen sites for that money and getting a basic setup with your own VPS is hard with under $40 per month. Believe me, it may look like a lot of money but YouHosting is very, very cheap for what it provides. So stop complaining and fork out a few dollars per month more to secure your own site.

Eric, I'm curious about what you think of this. Should YouHosting provide better servers for their paying resellers? Or is that your own problem, just like with any other host?

Join the new community at Hosters.cc
I don't work for YouHosting and I'm not a ticket system for free users. Support related PM's will not be answered.
Community FAQ - Forum Rules - Host your site on an different host

@Hans: I believe that YH is a client platform. I have my site on a vps, and people can either order free or premium hosting from there. If anything, they should be upgrading the servers for our clients, not the resellers.

Nice TUTORIAL Hans,Thank you very much for sharing this information with us.

Check Out Our New Website:
JNTUK Fast Updates

@Hans
is your offer about MyOwnFreeHost account?

horus wrote:

@Hans

Of course not. It was actual, normal, DirectAdmin hosting.

I don't work for YouHosting and I'm not a ticket system for free users. Support related PM's will not be answered.

33 (edited by horus 2013-02-13 17:46:59)

Hans wrote:
horus wrote:

@Hans

Of course not. It was actual, normal, DirectAdmin hosting.

PM, you with details
Thanks

horus wrote:

PM, you with details
Thanks

Well, the PM seems to have disappeared. Not just your message, the whole PM system. Wow, lol.

Hans wrote:
horus wrote:

PM, you with details
Thanks

Well, the PM seems to have disappeared. Not just your message, the whole PM system. Wow, lol.

yes  i see, that too

horus wrote:
Hans wrote:
horus wrote:

PM, you with details
Thanks

yes  i see, that too

Then it looks like they deleted the PM PunBB plugin. I don't see why...

eindustries wrote:
horus wrote:
Hans wrote:

yes  i see, that too

Then it looks like they deleted the PM PunBB plugin. I don't see why...

maybe there are error on forum setting   

a very nice tutorial sir thanks for this

39 (edited by iHOST! 2013-02-26 02:44:12)

Any free web hosts who offers the same or more than Youhosting, and that have better servers?

Currently, the only one you might stumble on is my own free host. They've all got their issues and it's not as flexible as youhosting.

Hans with the same way our clients can host the free subdomain that we provide to them to a different host ?

veightar wrote:

Currently, the only one you might stumble on is my own free host. They've all got their issues and it's not as flexible as youhosting.

I don't ask to Reseller hosts, but web hosts.
And just as you know it Resellercluster.com also offers free reseller hosting.

ace wrote:

Hans with the same way our clients can host the free subdomain that we provide to them to a different host ?

I tried the subdomain thing and it works. Even a sub domain from your master account can be pointed to another host.

It wasn't easy though since cpanel wouldn't allow me to add the domain as it is pointing to another nameserver.

44 (edited by 100Free 2013-03-08 12:48:26)

Hans is it possible that you edit your post and update image links?

I dont need this to do with images but maybe there are some here who need it.

//Edit//

Got some problems with it. When i enter IP of my host where i got other website and then Update. I get message to refresh page after 1 min to see results. But after i refresh the old IP is still there not the new one.

Does this also take time to edit? So far i know it must be changed after i update the ip.

Hans, tell me about the YH sanctions for non-attendance to the account and inactivity.

I moved the site to another server, prescribed entry in DNS settings. As a result, at the end of the month was ACCOUNT SUSPEND! With all my clients...

Lone Star State

@Above: You have to have at least 10 clients no matter what. That might have been the problem.

47 (edited by Touche 2013-04-02 02:08:01)

Eric

Thanks for support!.

It's my mistake. This suspend  associated with the inactivity in my account. Not because of the server configuration and DNS

YH Support team support rapid and competent.

spasibo! wink

Lone Star State

Good discussion....i like it... big_smile

My personal website http://www.harriesta.info

Eric wrote:

@Above: You have to have at least 10 clients no matter what. That might have been the problem.

Its not that you need to have at least 10 clients.

What YH Support told me is that you need at least 10 unique visits per month to keep your account active.

Well guys, can someone please suggest me a better cheap hosting for my main account? Its More than 14 hours and i get the message cpu Limit exceeded. Boring