Topic: YouHosting Changelog

Hello All!

First of all, we would like to wish you the best success with YouHosting during all over 2013!

Secondly, we would like to list all changes made on YouHosting platform since 2012 October:

3 biggest upgrades are:
- We have installed nGinx web server which is 50% faster than Apache.

- Enabled gzip compression for all websites which additionally results over 30% increase of website loading time.

- User can now change PHP version to 5.2, 5.3, 5.4 in one click from control panel!

- New, much better looking web based file manager has been installed.

Other changes:

- Client balances introduced. It is now possible to add a custom amount of money to client balance and it can be used to cover all future invoices. Perfect if you accept payments by bank.

- It is now also possible to create custom invoices and bill for anything you want.

- New staff member ACL. You can now enabled/disable any sections of reseller area for your staff members.

- Client has ability to setup child nameservers for their domain names. You can specify what to allow/deny from domains TLD configuration menu.

- Coupon module fixes applied.

- SSH Web Console timeout for command execution in increased.

- During new account creation password will be emailed as plain text to your clients. Useful for clients and you can also view clients FTP password on sent emails history.

- You can show your company details and any other HTML code on invoices. This can be setup form Invoices -> Settings section.

- New section has been added: Invoices -> Tax Rules that allows to add VAT/Taxes for specific countries.

- Added ability to have a completely customized "new account" and "account upgrade" views. You can add any HTML/JavaScript code here. For example you use a nice looking pricing tables or add any other information. This is advanced feature, so see our provided examples and hidden variables to create your own pricing tables.

- Newsletter system improved and new options added. You can now view newsletter sending progress or send a test email before going live.

- Few XSS and session handling bugs fixed.

- Completely removed high risk countries. All resellers can accept all clients from all countries and grant them unrestricted features.

- Added Print invoice view form on clients area, client can also view all balance transactions.

- Added  "New Account" button below accounts list on members area so users could add new accounts faster without navigating to control panel of domain.

- Integrated elFinder file manager.

We hope you like the changes. If you have something else to offer request it here:
http://forum.youhosting.com/forum7-feat … tions.html

Thank you for using our services!

YouHosting - A new Generation of Reseller Hosting!
Check out Knowledge Base, get status updates on @YouhostingLive and check our Blog.
http://www.youhosting.com

Re: YouHosting Changelog

We really do appreciate these changes and of course they are great. However, i feel like there are much more urgent issues that needs solving. For example: CPU limit exceed issues for websites with no content and no visitors.

Anyway i also wish youhosting best of luck in 2013 and i hope urgent issues will get fixed soon!
Thanks for this wonderful experience.

Yes, but the file manager is an bug, when to repair, still waiting for it.

Nothing in the world is difficult, as long as you!

4 (edited by Moxo 2013-01-12 13:50:14)

Thank you for the changes. Some I was very pleased as Php choice and In the new year I wish Youhosting more stability and less downtime.

Some pleasant and anticipated changes.Thank You!

Great changes! My favorites are the changeable PHP version and the use of Nginx.

Thanks YH.

thnx and now i see why we got IP Connection Limit Exceeded because you updated the  Apache

We have installed nGinx web server which is 50% faster than Apache.

This is a very good update and i dont know that the FTP will be faster now,because is very slow(on upload).

BUT the issues focuses for Ip conexction limit and CPU limit exceeded.Hope this will be fixed soon.
Thanks for all admin.Great service.

Tool-host.com  - free  cPanel hosting and unlimited Direct Admin hosting.

I am happy with these changes/additions, especially the adding funds and being able to charge for any services.  Thanks a lot YouHosting!

@find.andrew: FTP isn't a very fast protocol in the first place, but YH has rather fast FTP servers (try Byethost and then tell me YH isn't fast).

We love Youhosting

PCSHARED.com

find.andrew wrote:

We have installed nGinx web server which is 50% faster than Apache.

This is a very good update and i dont know that the FTP will be faster now,because is very slow(on upload).

BUT the issues focuses for Ip conexction limit and CPU limit exceeded.Hope this will be fixed soon.
Thanks for all admin.Great service.

IP Connection Limit errors have been mostly fixed already. They were much worse before but the limit has been doubled some time ago.

By the way, FTP isn't slow. But FTP is a terrible protocol which needs way too many commands to do something so a good ping is crucial to proper functioning.

Join the new community at Hosters.cc
I don't work for YouHosting and I'm not a ticket system for free users. Support related PM's will not be answered.
Community FAQ - Forum Rules - Host your site on an different host

Dont work File manager yet !!!!!!!

Install file manager dont work too !!!

Free hosting - No ADS - 24/7  support   http://www.xzn.ir

woow..great i love to hear it.. thank you
so our site would be more faster than before.

visit; www.kelantan.co.vu for free web hosting.

thanks for fixed. love u YH

Download Fullversion | www.tech-comps.in

Thanks YH... I hope you fix the master domain bugs too. I have a no reply support ticket that opened 1 month ago...

Well its a good update. now my site is loading faster.
Thanks yh.

I hope the main CPU of the client and IP connectivity can increase the number of

YH IS BEST.
Thanks

Its good changes, but I still having problems:
1. FTP has a lot of lags, I must relog every 3 minutes
2. There are CPU problems with 5 servers: #10, #4, #1 etc.
3. You should change your policy about DDoS defense and change IP connection limits to redirecting all bots to other servers like OVH has.

Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Instagram

Feel free to contact with me by Private Message or by mail kontakt.artix@gmail.com. I am the SuperVIP user, maybe I can help.

Thank you!!!! smile

Hi
Thanks for the site admin server upgrades

Arthur wrote:

Its good changes, but I still having problems:
1. FTP has a lot of lags, I must relog every 3 minutes
2. There are CPU problems with 5 servers: #10, #4, #1 etc.
3. You should change your policy about DDoS defense and change IP connection limits to redirecting all bots to other servers like OVH has.

yeah i like the number 3.. maybe they should do that.. it maybe a lot of problem occur because of DDoS attack.

visit; www.kelantan.co.vu for free web hosting.

25 (edited by e.support 2013-01-13 12:49:07)

@admin
you say that are Completely removed high risk countries and restrictions..
What is it with customers which I can not manage and  who continue to have some restrictions on accounts

Change Account Settings
Account settings for this client can not be managed

I have not yet tried whether this is really trye with Completely removed high risk countries and restrictions..When try I will confirm because you has previously claimed that VIP clients not have restrictions and I have them to this day as a VIP

More than 12 years of experience in hosting  
cPanel® -Professional Certificated
The only real reseller hosting is ResellersPanel.com , do not waste your time with Youhosting!