Re: YouHosting Changelog

Thanks for implementing the specified changes.

Cam Shots - Showcase of professional photographers and videographers.
Free Open Articles - Get unique articles updated daily.
Mobile Shots - A site for your unique mobile shots.

Arthur wrote:

Its good changes, but I still having problems:
1. FTP has a lot of lags, I must relog every 3 minutes
2. There are CPU problems with 5 servers: #10, #4, #1 etc.
3. You should change your policy about DDoS defense and change IP connection limits to redirecting all bots to other servers like OVH has.

1. Most FTP clients use keep-alive technique so it should not be a problem.

2. It was actually IP connection limit issue for some servers after switching to NGINX and it was fixed yesterday.

3. We did. NGINX is perfect for anti ddos.  But lots of users use various software here so it caused a lot problems. For example lots of poorly written cron jobs stopped working as it was considered as bots by nginx. We'll keep digging on this anyway.

YouHosting - A new Generation of Reseller Hosting!
Check out Knowledge Base, get status updates on @YouhostingLive and check our Blog.
http://www.youhosting.com

interesting, I just realized that it's newly posted. I like the elfinder integration as I already suggested in another threads.

keep up the good work

Selling your website Free Domain Classifieds.
Domain parking alternative ? Free MinisiteS

@admin
I use FileZilla and I am having lags. I deleted  keep-alive limits and I'll test is it working good.
I see, few of sites where was CPU problems are working now, but I'll give here 100% correct info about it.

Last problem is your support - I created a ticket avout month ago about not working upgrade form and you still didn't give me any response. ID is      #44239.

Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Instagram

Feel free to contact with me by Private Message or by mail kontakt.artix@gmail.com. I am the SuperVIP user, maybe I can help.

Great changes, congratulations!

This is very good!

KEEp it up Sir nice going Hats Off

****No Signature ****

Hey guys, Thank you so much for all you guys do for us. You are really and truly amazing. Because of you guys so many doors have opened for me. Born with a disability it is very difficult for me to find work and earn an income, but because of youhosting I've created my own hosting company and earning a wonderful income to help with my needs.

Kindest Regards

Chris Engels
http://hostsa.tk

Another problems with CPU at server3.main-hosting.com... Everyday at 8 PM to 3 AM UTC+1...

Feel free to contact with me by Private Message or by mail kontakt.artix@gmail.com. I am the SuperVIP user, maybe I can help.

admin wrote:

- Client has ability to setup child nameservers for their domain names. You can specify what to allow/deny from domains TLD configuration menu.

- Coupon module fixes applied.

- SSH Web Console timeout for command execution in increased.

- During new account creation password will be emailed as plain text to your clients. Useful for clients and you can also view clients FTP password on sent emails history.

- You can show your company details and any other HTML code on invoices. This can be setup form Invoices -> Settings section.

My favorite parts among all the other updates. Hope the ip restriction is increased so that I can move my site back here.

That is good change for us! I Like youhosting !

Thanks for change and please update all auto installer to latest versions.

Thanks for these wonderful changes
Especially for the facr that users can now register from any country.

We look forward to see more features.

Up youhosting.

Unlimited free .tk domain @ www.irent.tk
Unlimited hosting @ www.dailyhoster.tk
Unlimited downloads @ www.ownstuff.tk
Free ftp manager @ www.riderftp.tk Best 9ja forum @ www.9jahall.tk

Arthur wrote:

Another problems with CPU at server3.main-hosting.com... Everyday at 8 PM to 3 AM UTC+1...

We have improved CPU counting a lot and it will be updated live next week.
We did noticed that the most CPU time is being done by search engine spiders like google bot. So your websites may show it gets thousands of hits even actually there is no big amount or real visitors. So from now we will not count these hits into real CPU usage and only add real visitors. Hopefully it will improve experience.

Check out Knowledge Base, get status updates on @YouhostingLive and check our Blog.

whether it can be expected CloudFlare Integration
and if I can get an answer for question http://forum.youhosting.com/post37647.html#p37647
and to confirm that new accounts not hawe restriction.

admin wrote:
Arthur wrote:

We did noticed that the most CPU time is being done by search engine spiders like google bot. So your websites may show it gets thousands of hits even actually there is no big amount or real visitors. So from now we will not count these hits into real CPU usage and only add real visitors. Hopefully it will improve experience.

More than 10 years of experience in hosting  
cPanel® L2-Professional Certificated
The only real reseller hosting ResellersPanel.com, do not waste your time with Youhosting
New Forum!

admin wrote:

This is awesome news! smile Thanks for updating us on this. Now i can let my clients know this as they are very   unhappy about the CPU exceed limit.

Thank you ..

id wrote:

+1

vitled wrote:
id wrote:

+1

Currently in process of upgrading all installer scripts (this will also remove Hostinger links form scripts).

Excellent changes!
The PHP is the most useful for me.

@admin
BTW. You said that you are buying many dedicated servers for us. So - is it possible to delete IP connections limit? You or somebody from LiveChat said that IP con. limit is for DDoS protection. Why you can't use few of your servers to make it like OVH has? It is something that all DDoS traffic is redirected to that servers and clients' sites are still working.

And could you give me information about specification of YH servers? I'd like to post it on my site.

OVH do not provide free hosting. Once they do that we will see how they manage to handle it.

I do not know what technology they use to redirect DDOS traffic but is usually done by hardware. And such hardware costs hundreds of thousands dollars.

admin wrote:
vitled wrote:
id wrote:

+1

Currently in process of upgrading all installer scripts (this will also remove Hostinger links form scripts).

This is great news! I think we are all with great joy that will be waiting for this event.

CPU limit exceeded for websites with no content and no visitors. website access timeouts.
PLZ FIX THESE......

admin please fix the CPU limit asap please