51 (edited by Amfidiusz 2012-12-08 15:24:48)

Re: You said and we listened!

Serversunion wrote:

I did not say that they should modify that page as soon as possible; just saying that a website with an average of 40.000 visitors per day, should not have those 'errors'.

If you didn't want it to be changed asap, you would just post a new topic with a suggestion, not a reply in a thread with latest changes.

And where did you get 40k daily visitors?! With that number we'd have millions of free webhosts around the web with absolutely no chance to get through that competition ourselves.

Laxer.eu - The European Lacrosse Community

Not even going to answer that @Amfidiusz..

- API integration with BoxBilling – very soon. Actually testing with some selected resellers at the moment.

I thought Boxbilling already released it with their latest updates for the PRO Boxbilling users to use?

Need a domain name? Try check out here:
http://www.larhost.net

@Above: They have. I'm assuming they're working on making documentation and allowing it for VIP users.

This improvements are still not ready..
I hope they finish setting them all up by Wednesday the lastest, as my clients, for example, cannot acces to the File Manager.

The ETA on the file managers was "very soon". But that means it can take a few weeks as well. All we can do now is wait until these changes take effect.

Join the new community at Hosters.cc
I don't work for YouHosting and I'm not a ticket system for free users. Support related PM's will not be answered.
Community FAQ - Forum Rules - Host your site on an different host

please try to consider adding more master domain for free reseller also the error redirect stuff.

@Above: Those were taken away by this update.

The free service is more of a "trial" before you upgrade to premium. It's not menu to be used indefinitely.

Exactly; However I still think these updates are taking way too long.
As I said, my clients (as yours) cannot acces to the File Manager..

Serversunion wrote:

Exactly; However I still think these updates are taking way too long.
As I said, my clients (as yours) cannot acces to the File Manager..

VIP and higher resellers can enable File Manager three which is hidden at the moment. Although we can't use FM1 and FM2 either, we have a temporary solution. Again you can see that the Free accounts are just for trial purposes.

I don't work for YouHosting and I'm not a ticket system for free users. Support related PM's will not be answered.

Not enough..
Need YH to finish their upgrades.

@Above: I'm going to be quite blunt: Are you a paid reseller?

Too bad, the API access to YH using BoxBilling, have to use the PRO version....

Need a domain name? Try check out here:
http://www.larhost.net

BoxBilling
How to Install?

PCSHARED.com

@Above: If you want to integrate with BoxBilling, you need YH SuperVIP and a active PRO BoxBilling license.

@pcshared.com, the upgrade is not available yet..

@Serversunion: It's already available for those with SVIP and BoxBilling Pro.

Please @admin, finish upgradin youhosting, as we (or at least me) are having lots of trouble with the reseller we (or at least me) have paid for.

Sort this out please

They will in time, I guess they are working on the servers to keep them stable smile

It wouldnt surprise me if my comments gets deleted, as 4 have just vanished out of nowhere,

Just give them a little more time and im sure it'll work out wink

Serversunion wrote:

Please @admin, finish upgradin youhosting, as we (or at least me) are having lots of trouble with the reseller we (or at least me) have paid for.

Sort this out please

Sure @Dexxa

IP connection daily limit has been increased 2 times

what do this mean?..did it mean Max daily unique visitors limit (10 - 10000)     increased 2 times mean 20000?.. am i rite?

visit; www.kelantan.co.vu for free web hosting.

Yes, its the number of people (IP addresses) can connect to your website, It counts them each time someone or youself visit the site each time they load your page up

kingmagi wrote:

what do this mean?..did it mean Max daily unique visitors limit (10 - 10000)     increased 2 times mean 20000?.. am i rite?

Dexxa wrote:

Yes, its the number of people (IP addresses) can connect to your website, It counts them each time someone or youself visit the site each time they load your page up

kingmagi wrote:

so then ur point?... it mean 20000 ?

visit; www.kelantan.co.vu for free web hosting.

Max Daily Unique Visitors is different from the IP Connection Limit. The first one is about how many people visit your website every day (to ensure fair usage) while the second one is about hits per 5 minutes or per hour. The latter one being in order to prevent a DDoS attack. If you want to increase the daily unique visitor limit, you must upgrade. To remove that limit entirely, upgrade to SVIP.

IP Connection Limit is set for all servers and resellers and always was about 600 hits per 5 minutes or so.

as it is written" IP connection daily limit has been increased 2 times" and  not "Max daily unique visitors limit",those are two different things....

More than 12 years of experience in hosting  
cPanel® -Professional Certificated
The only real reseller hosting is ResellersPanel.com , do not waste your time with Youhosting!