Re: You said and we listened!

I like improvements you have added, but it is still not the things that all we want. How about "Account Balance", that virtual wallet? And will you set ex. files limit to bigger?

Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Instagram

Feel free to contact with me by Private Message or by mail kontakt.artix@gmail.com. I am the SuperVIP user, maybe I can help.

The something i like in that the increasing of ip limit to twice ,

Loving the new features. Im just wondering when the filemanagers will be back as i seem to be loosing quiet a few customers these days sad

29 (edited by alez 2012-12-04 16:27:27)

all necessary updates. great job

Thanks to all YH Staff

Arthur wrote:

I like improvements you have added, but it is still not the things that all we want. How about "Account Balance", that virtual wallet? And will you set ex. files limit to bigger?

Yes something like that. You can add funds to your client balance and system will use them to cover all unpaid or future invoices. Good if you accept payments from your clients by bank for example or want to give few months free or anything else.

And forgot to mentions we have increased file limits:
- Free users - 15000 per account
- VIP users - 20000 per account
- SuperVIP user - 25000 per account

YouHosting - A new Generation of Reseller Hosting!
Check out Knowledge Base, get status updates on @YouhostingLive and check our Blog.
http://www.youhosting.com

admin wrote:

are they applicable for master domain ?

MeraHost - SSD Web Hosting Since 2012
Hostinglogy - The Web Hosting Forum
New Forum!

Nice for those who are VIP and SVIP but for free? i don't think. but, it is good that you have much improve your service.

but please try to consider adding more master domain for free reseller also the error redirect stuff.

HK Network wrote:

Nice for those who are VIP and SVIP but for free? i don't think. but, it is good that you have much improve your service.

but please try to consider adding more master domain for free reseller also the error redirect stuff.

The reason for Free Accounts are to test drive the service and then if you really want to grow upgrade to VIP or Super VIP..the VIP and Super VIP cost help YouHosting keep running the awesome services...and u can always get a VIP account by posting in the forum..:D so I feel its a great move that they have limited Free account with some restrictions as it will encourage more Free Users to upgrade tongue

Need help promoting your website or forum visit JoinForums

admin wrote:
Arthur wrote:

Yes something like that. You can add funds to your client balance and system will use them to cover all unpaid or future invoices. Good if you accept payments from your clients by bank for example or want to give few months free or anything else.

i wish admin that YOUHOSTING increase filelimits in supervip into 100000 per account is that will happen in Future

@Above: That is not going to happen. Even HostGator has a file limit of 25,000.

Eric wrote:

actually as you see i said in the Future !

Andrwo wrote:
Eric wrote:

actually as you see i said in the Future !

If we have a future...LOL..

nAture wrote:

If we have a future...LOL..

I hope this is really a JOKE? I see YH has a good future...its been running for so long...

Need help promoting your website or forum visit JoinForums

admin wrote:

From now all resellers from all countries can accept all clients from all countries! No more  high risk countries and no more restriction for that!

Then why I get "Account settings for this client can not be managed" when I try to change account settings from clients from high risk countries?

Eric wrote:

maybe you wanted to say 250,000

@Admin,
Hmm, it is still too small in my opinion, bu it is better than it was.

Oh, and other proposition:
- What will you do with changing the main domain for our clients accounts? Because may of my clients want to set their main domains to their own, because they want set it from ex. domain.hpbf.pl to domain.pl...

PS I am still waiting about my ticket, ID #44239...

Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Instagram

Feel free to contact with me by Private Message or by mail kontakt.artix@gmail.com. I am the SuperVIP user, maybe I can help.

I like this improvement but i think that the support is more important than that.Average,any people who makes a ticket today ,he will get the answer next week in the best case.

Tool-host.com  - free  cPanel hosting and unlimited Direct Admin hosting.

admin wrote:

Is this increasing or decreasing?

Increasing Minda

Superb really superbbbbb.......Love you YH you are mindBlowing Man.

****No Signature ****

admin wrote:
Arthur wrote:

Does this mean a user under VIP reseller can upload maximum 20000 files to his website?

Also we are not clear about disk space and bandwidth usage.What's the maximum amount of disk space for a website under VIP reseller?It can't be 20GB space and unlimited bandwidth like it says in the plans.

The limits are for each client: VIP Plan-

20,000 files
20GB Disk
200GB BW

Yes, everything looks great.
However, there are some simple things which youhosting could improve, such as the http://www.youhosting.com/en/page/screenshots page
All the screenshots are the same.. and they have been the same for ages!
So please, I know it may not be the most important thing to improve in youhosting, but please, update that.

Serversunion wrote:

Yes, everything looks great.
However, there are some simple things which youhosting could improve, such as the http://www.youhosting.com/en/page/screenshots page
All the screenshots are the same.. and they have been the same for ages!
So please, I know it may not be the most important thing to improve in youhosting, but please, update that.

Come on! How does it affect services provided by YH? It's a poor marketing by them and we may point it out but demanding to change it asap? Let's be reasonable here...

Laxer.eu - The European Lacrosse Community

Serversunion wrote:

I know it may not be the most important thing to improve in youhosting

I did not say that they should modify that page as soon as possible; just saying that a website with an average of 40.000 visitors per day, should not have those 'errors'.