Topic: Change log for September 2012

Here is a list of changes we made for YouHosting on September 2012:

- To avoid confusion with newly introduced client balances feature we have removed ability to change selling currency if there is at least 1 paid invoice. Please decide your which currency to use before making first sale or set all paid invoices to canceled/refunded state if you wish to change currency.

- Made ability to translate registration and login form errors.

- Fixed option to delete client profiles from the system.

- Updated applications such as Roundcube, SquirrelMail, phpMyAdmin, File manager #1.

- Password is now printed as clear text on these email templates: Client Sign up Email, Free Account Activated, Paid Account Activated. This is now more comfortable to your clients to see their password (especially if it was automatically generated).

- Language translation improvements. Long texts are now displayed in multi-line inputs.

- Removed google recaptcha from new account creation forms as it became very hard to enter for some people (replaced with our custom recaptcha).

- System now resend email confirmation requests to your clients that did not confirmed they email in last 24 hours. This decreased a count of clients that did not confirmed email for some reasons.

- Latest visitors section of control panel is now working.

- New control panel section created: Sent Mail Logs. Clients can see what emails were sent by sendmail, webmail and smtp. If is now much easier to diagnose and track spammers and malicious scripts that are sending mail.

- New control panel section created: Error Logs. Clients can see all PHP error messages from all error_log files on their website here.

- New control panel section created: FTP Login History. Clients can see a full log of logins to their FTP account.

- You can now customize how plan upgrade page will look like. Check "Look and feel" -> "Account Upgrade Form" section in order to create a custom look for plan selection (HTML/CSS and Javascript knowledge is required).

- Created ability to issue custom invoices for clients.

- Added ability to pay for VIP/SuperVIP upgrades by 2checkout (2co accepts all credit and some debit cards).

- You can now specify a maximum allowed cron jobs per account on hosting plan configuration section.

YouHosting - A new Generation of Reseller Hosting!
Check out Knowledge Base, get status updates on @YouhostingLive and check our Blog.
http://www.youhosting.com

Re: Change log for September 2012

I opened a ticket because the automatic emails send for confirm registration, new registration aren't coming to clients. I wait for a response.

Great improvements! Keep up the good work! big_smile

Previously Tavoid.
Shall you ever need help, don't hesitate to PM me.
Important: I DO NOT represent YouHosting or Hostinger in this forum. I'm just a moderator in here.

Changes are good...

I wanna know,how to translate registration and login form errors?

MeraHost - SSD Web Hosting Since 2012
Hostinglogy - The Web Hosting Forum
New Forum!

Can you, YouHosting users and service resellers', check if automatic emails are arriving to your clients? If new accounts stay at "Pending Confirmation"?

great updates but what about  october logs

Good improvements.Thanks YH for giving always something new.

Some very nice improvements there! Thanks very much! big_smile

estou muito feliz com youhosting
vcs poderiam oferecer SSL

I hope YH to better

Nice changers there u guys are the best keep it up yh

CliQ Hosting - www.cliqhosting.com - Affordable and Reliable High Performance Solutions Hosting | Chief Editor: www.9javibes.com

Good news!

Thanks!!

tnx

Free hosting - No ADS - 24/7  support   http://www.xzn.ir

It's good to see suggestions are considered and changes made.

Keep it up!

Please read YouHosting Community FAQ first.
Post your questions in detail so that others can better understand and help you with it.

cool good changes or improvement, it will great for all YH reseller.

Thank you for nice improvements, i hope you will address my request for customization options in autoinstallers upon next set of improvements.

That's Cool!

great improvements thanks admin

For any kinda help and support feel free to PM me

Could somebody tell me how can I change error messages at Register Form?

Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Instagram

Feel free to contact with me by Private Message or by mail kontakt.artix@gmail.com. I am the SuperVIP user, maybe I can help.

anderson06 wrote:

estou muito feliz com youhosting
vcs poderiam oferecer SSL

Hi Anderson! I'm so happy with YouHosting too. And SSL you can get by registering a domain with other seller and install on your site (master domain)
Olá Anderson! Eu estou muito feliz com YouHosting tambem. E o SSL voce pode ter ao registrar um domínio com um vendedor e instalar em seu site (dominio master).

I'm brazillian but I speak english and I know a little portuguese. Sorry for my mistakes.
Eu sou brasileiro mas eu sei um pouco de portugues entao desculpe pelos erros.

- New control panel section created: Error Logs. Clients can see all PHP error messages from all error_log files on their website here.

I love this feature more than anything else. Now we can now what screws up our php codes.
Thanks very much admin.

vinnicius wrote:

Hi Anderson! I'm so happy with YouHosting too. And SSL you can get by registering a domain with other seller and install on your site (master domain)

Im afraid thats not possible for the moment. YouHosting doesnt provide dedicated IP's, which are required when having SSL sites.

Previously Tavoid.
Shall you ever need help, don't hesitate to PM me.
Important: I DO NOT represent YouHosting or Hostinger in this forum. I'm just a moderator in here.

Error logs is very good feature, more client see, less questions it asks!

Great changes and updates. My client now can have more powerfull control panel. Thank's

admin wrote:

Here is a list of changes we made for YouHosting on September 2012:

- Password is now printed as clear text on these email templates: Client Sign up Email, Free Account Activated, Paid Account Activated. This is now more comfortable to your clients to see their password (especially if it was automatically generated).

this is not working
the "client signup email" show the password in a clear text
but the "Free Account Activated" does not show the password

FTP Password: ••••••••••