Topic: Change log for September 2012
Here is a list of changes we made for YouHosting on September 2012:
- To avoid confusion with newly introduced client balances feature we have removed ability to change selling currency if there is at least 1 paid invoice. Please decide your which currency to use before making first sale or set all paid invoices to canceled/refunded state if you wish to change currency.
- Made ability to translate registration and login form errors.
- Fixed option to delete client profiles from the system.
- Updated applications such as Roundcube, SquirrelMail, phpMyAdmin, File manager #1.
- Password is now printed as clear text on these email templates: Client Sign up Email, Free Account Activated, Paid Account Activated. This is now more comfortable to your clients to see their password (especially if it was automatically generated).
- Language translation improvements. Long texts are now displayed in multi-line inputs.
- Removed google recaptcha from new account creation forms as it became very hard to enter for some people (replaced with our custom recaptcha).
- System now resend email confirmation requests to your clients that did not confirmed they email in last 24 hours. This decreased a count of clients that did not confirmed email for some reasons.
- Latest visitors section of control panel is now working.
- New control panel section created: Sent Mail Logs. Clients can see what emails were sent by sendmail, webmail and smtp. If is now much easier to diagnose and track spammers and malicious scripts that are sending mail.
- New control panel section created: Error Logs. Clients can see all PHP error messages from all error_log files on their website here.
- New control panel section created: FTP Login History. Clients can see a full log of logins to their FTP account.
- Created ability to issue custom invoices for clients.
- Added ability to pay for VIP/SuperVIP upgrades by 2checkout (2co accepts all credit and some debit cards).
- You can now specify a maximum allowed cron jobs per account on hosting plan configuration section.