Topic: Applications upgraded

We have finished upgrading applications on YouHosting.

- phpMyAdmin has been upgraded to 3.5.2. It has tons of changes compared to previous version we had. We also configured it for maximum options what even real cPanel version does not have such as: MySQL query history, recent MySQL tables used, MySQL table relations, SQL tracking, etc.

- RoundCube has been upgraded to 0.8.1. Now it has a whole new look, very profesional and easy to use!

- SquirrelMail has been radically changed. Now it uses professional skin from NutsMail so you can now call SquirrelMail as Ensignia Mail. The differences are clear: http://nutsmail.com/squirrelmail.html

- The ugly net2FTP file manager has been removed and replaced with eXtplorer. eXtplorer looks much more professional and it is easier to use for non advanced users.

Waiting for your feedback.

YouHosting - A new Generation of Reseller Hosting!
Check out Knowledge Base, get status updates on @YouhostingLive and check our Blog.
http://www.youhosting.com

Re: Applications upgraded

These are great changes, but only one I hate is max. size of file uploaded by POST/GET form - 8 MiB. Why you can't increase this limit to ex. 64 MB?

Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Instagram

Feel free to contact with me by Private Message or by mail kontakt.artix@gmail.com. I am the SuperVIP user, maybe I can help.

Yeah this is a great changes, love it. Thank you..

ouh no wonder I had problems with net2FTP just awhile ago.

I think eXtplorer looks really good and I like the edit function especially - allows me to point out my code syntax error more easily....

Please read YouHosting Community FAQ first.
Post your questions in detail so that others can better understand and help you with it.

superb great really very cool super cool awesome i love you YH

****No Signature ****

Thank god Net2FTP is gone. It has to be the ugliest file manager known to man. Like the new RoundCube too.

mraz-free wrote:

ouh no wonder I had problems with net2FTP just awhile ago.

I think eXtplorer looks really good and I like the edit function especially - allows me to point out my code syntax error more easily....

yeah but eXtplorer can't be using with a mobile. I am trying using it with my phone and i can't even click public_html folder.

Thank you very much admin... I appreciate that you have use my request file manager ... thank you

budhihost wrote:

yeah but eXtplorer can't be using with a mobile. I am trying using it with my phone and i can't even click public_html folder.

Sidebar. Use it to select directories.

I love these changes! YouHosting is one step closer to completion.

Join the new community at Hosters.cc
I don't work for YouHosting and I'm not a ticket system for free users. Support related PM's will not be answered.
Community FAQ - Forum Rules - Host your site on an different host

11 (edited by harimaujawafull 2012-10-02 16:38:30)

eXtplorer is a little bit heavy for my customers, I think. Please consider compressing js and css if possible.

Arthur wrote:

These are great changes, but only one I hate is max. size of file uploaded by POST/GET form - 8 MiB. Why you can't increase this limit to ex. 64 MB?

We increased this to 50MB on all webmail/phpmyadmin servers should be fine for most.

YouHosting - A new Generation of Reseller Hosting!
Check out Knowledge Base, get status updates on @YouhostingLive and check our Blog.
http://www.youhosting.com

thnx also when will update our auto installer

Love new SquirrelMail and filemanager (eXtplorer). Thanks admin for that updates smile

FWHGroup stats: Active accounts: 41974 | New accounts per day: 280
(Updated: 21/02/13)

Great changes.Thanks YH. eXtplorer is a good choice too. Thank you very much admin...

16 (edited by keen30 2012-10-03 00:18:26)

Extplorer looks good and professial same as roundcube and squirrelmail. And thanks for upgrading phpmyadmin since the look and options before is bad. But why there is an error when trying to login from the webmail login page and use squirrelmail. Example if you login at the address webmail.domain.TLD and use squirrelmail, it redirects to webmail1.domain.TLD .

Also harimaujawafull is right that those pages must be compressed well to load it fast and to prevent some errors.

net2ftp is the best... that was i think..

http://www.dzihost.net Dzikri Hosting - The Best Web Hosting Provider

dzikriad wrote:

net2ftp is the best... that was i think..

Net2ftp is easy to use,but not best...

And these changes are really great, I love YH.

MeraHost - SSD Web Hosting Since 2012
Hostinglogy - The Web Hosting Forum
New Forum!

19 (edited by S-S-Web 2012-10-03 07:46:13)

cool awesome, grate improvement  cool

Nice upgrade and i well love 2 see our Auto Installer upgrade 2 tanx

CliQ Hosting - www.cliqhosting.com - Affordable and Reliable High Performance Solutions Hosting | Chief Editor: www.9javibes.com

Would it be possible to make the logos in the new programs sync with the YH panel? It would be nice smile

Regards,
Matthew Stratford
Creator of BoxPanel V1.3 and Admin LTE themes.

22 (edited by Pagestack 2012-10-03 23:23:15)

Thank you for changing the default file manager. I really hate Net2Ftp because it loads slow here. Thank you for changing. Also with the squirrel mail. Much nicer because of the UI. Please give us more updates.

Question: Why I cannot see new Change Log for September? Still it is August. Please try to update .

It would be nice to get a mobile filemanager, as I am getting a mobile control panel! (You can't use explorer at all on a mobile hmm )

PS, the Extract options are only in the right click menu, which makes mobile use even more imposible (the sidebar not working and staying at public_html)

Regards,
Matthew Stratford
Creator of BoxPanel V1.3 and Admin LTE themes.

The changes are nice please upgrade the auto installer

A Free & Professional web hosting company

m.stratford wrote:

It would be nice to get a mobile filemanager, as I am getting a mobile control panel! (You can't use explorer at all on a mobile hmm )

PS, the Extract options are only in the right click menu, which makes mobile use even more imposible (the sidebar not working and staying at public_html)

Yes u are right so that mobile user can also enjoy, i well lov 2 see this update 2

CliQ Hosting - www.cliqhosting.com - Affordable and Reliable High Performance Solutions Hosting | Chief Editor: www.9javibes.com