Topic: New moderator!

Hello, Im very excited because i have become a Moderator! I was talking with the admin and because
of the constant increase of users in this forums, the spam the users do just to get free vip is also increasing dramatically, so he made me moderator.

What will i do here?

- Help Hans, Jordan, and Arthur with handling all the Spam. Also with unecessary or useless topics.
- Help all the people that may have some problems regarding YouHosting (Im just a Forum moderator, not part of the YouHosting Staff).

I speak English and Spanish so if you dont speak English i can help you in Spanish. Also, im a student which means i dont work so i can be online almost all time, except when my personal life dosent let me to.

I promise i will do my best smile

Greetings,
Tavoid

PD: The YouHosting Staff said i could post this thread smile

Previously Tavoid.
Shall you ever need help, don't hesitate to PM me.
Important: I DO NOT represent YouHosting or Hostinger in this forum. I'm just a moderator in here.

Re: New moderator!

Congratulations.. I hope i can be a moderator too.

Re: New moderator!

Congratulations on becoming a moderator. I personally didn't think we need an additional moderator. Until about a week ago I was able to handle everything myself. Jordan was a moderator as well, but he wasn't online too much. Then I got Arthur as reinforcement which is great for when I really don't have time to come online. But I don't think we need a fourth.

Still, it's good to have you on the team.

Join the new community at Hosters.cc
I don't work for YouHosting and I'm not a ticket system for free users. Support related PM's will not be answered.
Community FAQ - Forum Rules - Host your site on an different host

Re: New moderator!

As I sugested in one of my  post from yesterday(forum rules v2), there will be a new moderator's soon...
and here already a new !!!Congratulations!!

More than 12 years of experience in hosting  
cPanel® -Professional Certificated
The only real reseller hosting is ResellersPanel.com , do not waste your time with Youhosting!

Re: New moderator!

Hans wrote:

Congratulations on becoming a moderator. I personally didn't think we need an additional moderator. Until about a week ago I was able to handle everything myself. Jordan was a moderator as well, but he wasn't online too much. Then I got Arthur as reinforcement which is great for when I really don't have time to come online. But I don't think we need a fourth.

Still, it's good to have you on the team.

I think the moderator will certainly increase because YH promotional offers also a moderator after reaching 500 posts in addition to free vip upgrade after reaching 150 posts.

Re: New moderator!

Thanks all of you big_smile
I think i will be a good moderator because i hate spam and i also hate when people spam just to get free VIP.

Previously Tavoid.
Shall you ever need help, don't hesitate to PM me.
Important: I DO NOT represent YouHosting or Hostinger in this forum. I'm just a moderator in here.

Re: New moderator!

Congrats buddy! smile

8 (edited by happy 2012-09-18 01:03:40)

Re: New moderator!

Congratulations bro wish u the best of luck

CliQ Hosting - www.cliqhosting.com - Affordable and Reliable High Performance Solutions Hosting | Chief Editor: www.9javibes.com

Re: New moderator!

ES- felicidades compañero.

EN- congratulations mate.

Re: New moderator!

Good to get a good moderator. But it will do all of us great good if the "moderator thing" is not all about spamming, but also to help other members like i7Grendel is already doing.

Hope you'll be as great as the others. All the best as you get onboard.

11 (edited by S-S-Web 2012-09-18 00:08:37)

Re: New moderator!

big_smile Congratulations and good luck for the grate work in future big_smile

Re: New moderator!

Congrats bro for becoming a moderator.
Hoping you will serve us well

For any kinda help and support feel free to PM me

Re: New moderator!

Congrats bro on becoming a mod for this forum - help the members in need and kick the spammers out..

Cam Shots - Showcase of professional photographers and videographers.
Free Open Articles - Get unique articles updated daily.
Mobile Shots - A site for your unique mobile shots.

Re: New moderator!

Congratulation for becoming a mod
Im sure you will help us a lot as members
best of luck

Re: New moderator!

I have the same opinion as Hans has. Actually with our "Army of Two" we work good and there is no spam in topics. I think four mods is the limit, we don't need more.

Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Instagram

Feel free to contact with me by Private Message or by mail kontakt.artix@gmail.com. I am the SuperVIP user, maybe I can help.

Re: New moderator!

Arthur wrote:

I have the same opinion as Hans has. Actually with our "Army of Two" we work good and there is no spam in topics. I think four mods is the limit, we don't need more.

Well if this forum grows, then don't cry that there is not enough mods in the forum... I believe that this forum is still in its early teens.

Cam Shots - Showcase of professional photographers and videographers.
Free Open Articles - Get unique articles updated daily.
Mobile Shots - A site for your unique mobile shots.

17 (edited by e.support 2012-09-18 12:53:09)

Re: New moderator!

Actualy Arthur who are you to decide how many moderators need,'ve become moderator few days ago and already you're able to know how many moderator's forum need,it's not ok to other members of the forum be so unfair,with such statements.....
I'm sorry if I'm rude,but your statement looks like beginning of creating  moderator's clans.....




Arthur wrote:

I have the same opinion as Hans has. Actually with our "Army of Two" we work good and there is no spam in topics. I think four mods is the limit, we don't need more.

More than 12 years of experience in hosting  
cPanel® -Professional Certificated
The only real reseller hosting is ResellersPanel.com , do not waste your time with Youhosting!

Re: New moderator!

I am not talking that Tavoit is not needed, but before I became the moderator i have seen that Jordan and Hans are doing good without more hands to help. I became moderator because Jordan haven't got much time, as we can see. What will the forum look like in the future with hundreds of moderators? There aren't any conferentions or discussions about working on the forum, each of them has their own mind and in near future there will be BIG CHAOS on the forum.

Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Instagram

Feel free to contact with me by Private Message or by mail kontakt.artix@gmail.com. I am the SuperVIP user, maybe I can help.

19 (edited by e.support 2012-09-18 13:05:50)

Re: New moderator!

Additionally - users that reach 500 posts will be promoted to forums moderators!
http://www.youhosting.com/en/page/free-vip
and what will it look like forum if only goal for the majority is 150 posts for free VIP upgrade,if know that no further options for them in forum....I never expected something like that from you, the one is when make a selection who can become a moderator, but tell us a lot is 4 now, when you are became a moderator,I repeat, your statement is unfair...



Arthur wrote:

I am not talking that Tavoit is not needed, but before I became the moderator i have seen that Jordan and Hans are doing good without more hands to help. I became moderator because Jordan haven't got much time, as we can see. What will the forum look like in the future with hundreds of moderators? There aren't any conferentions or discussions about working on the forum, each of them has their own mind and in near future there will be BIG CHAOS on the forum.

More than 12 years of experience in hosting  
cPanel® -Professional Certificated
The only real reseller hosting is ResellersPanel.com , do not waste your time with Youhosting!

Re: New moderator!

Hmm... Wait a moment - if the limit is 500, whay Tavoid is moderator with only 300+ posts? smile

But YH admins can do many with forum - they can hire kanowah to create designs for CP for PREMIUM USERS - PREMIUM USERS are users with ex. 500 posts and they can go to hidden forums where they can get better help, these designs etc. And we (Hans and I) are thinking about giving different titles for users with 300-400 posts - if you have Member, you can get Super User or sth.

Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Instagram

Feel free to contact with me by Private Message or by mail kontakt.artix@gmail.com. I am the SuperVIP user, maybe I can help.

21 (edited by e.support 2012-09-18 14:51:59)

Re: New moderator!

Again you go by your own,the are offer on YH page who says that...
Tavoid is become moderator because hi was in chat with the admin complaining about a spam and probably that is for curent moderators impossible to achieve fight with spam(but ask him for details or better yet read what he wrote in his post)..
you're really on the right track with ideas sad, to hire kanowah for design  forum........I have nothing against his work, But(with big B).....
on one side some look for stoping free VIP upgrade, on the other you say no we do not need more moderators,I do not know what to think at the end,only think this board is going in the wrong direction.....
and in fact we all know who's behind idea about moderators, so I was even more difficult to understand why you set as the promoter for that idea...a few days after you become a moderator(just few days)
I hope that Tavoid and Jordan but the most important admin is not share some of your's ideas....


Arthur wrote:

Hmm... Wait a moment - if the limit is 500, whay Tavoid is moderator with only 300+ posts? smile

But YH admins can do many with forum - they can hire kanowah to create designs for CP for PREMIUM USERS - PREMIUM USERS are users with ex. 500 posts and they can go to hidden forums where they can get better help, these designs etc. And we (Hans and I) are thinking about giving different titles for users with 300-400 posts - if you have Member, you can get Super User or sth.

More than 12 years of experience in hosting  
cPanel® -Professional Certificated
The only real reseller hosting is ResellersPanel.com , do not waste your time with Youhosting!

Re: New moderator!

A forum site most have @ list 5 to 7 moderator if the forum is big dan u can have 7 of them and. Each of them most have their on work and where dey should be, not to give anybody a moderator just because he as post 500 so what u guys are trying to say is that if person don,t no anything about moderating, if he as 500 post he well be a moderator that have never happen in any forum site before

CliQ Hosting - www.cliqhosting.com - Affordable and Reliable High Performance Solutions Hosting | Chief Editor: www.9javibes.com

Re: New moderator!

totally agree in part...there must be a moderator selection in any case...


happy wrote:

'not to give anybody a moderator just because he as post 500 so what u guys are trying to say is that if person don,t no anything about moderating, if he as 500 post he well be a moderator that have never happen in any forum site before'

More than 12 years of experience in hosting  
cPanel® -Professional Certificated
The only real reseller hosting is ResellersPanel.com , do not waste your time with Youhosting!

Re: New moderator!

e.support wrote:

totally agree in part...there must be a moderator selection in any case...

Yes that is the best way to make this forum grow not to le everybody be a moderator, ok if everybody be a moderator who well moderator who hahahahah so funny

CliQ Hosting - www.cliqhosting.com - Affordable and Reliable High Performance Solutions Hosting | Chief Editor: www.9javibes.com

Re: New moderator!

Cmon! We arent a lot of mods! We are just 4. Just because two members were made mods in less than one month you are saying we are a lot?

Previously Tavoid.
Shall you ever need help, don't hesitate to PM me.
Important: I DO NOT represent YouHosting or Hostinger in this forum. I'm just a moderator in here.