Topic: New Moderator - Hpbf (Arthur)!

Hi.

I was talking with  somebody from YouHosting staff and he said that I can create such topic to inform You that I am new YouHosting Forum Moderator.
I am really excited because of that, I didn't think that it is possible. But - It is already done!

What will I do here?
First, my priorities are helping i7Grendel and Jordan to close unnecessary topics and fixed issues. I am on forum everyday and I have much time to moderate it.
Next - I will try to search for new plugins for Forums (e.x. Karma) and ask Administrator to install them.

I think I will be good Moderator. smile

Regards,
Artur.

PS I will send a CV to YouHosting to be their teammate! big_smile

Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Instagram

Feel free to contact with me by Private Message or by mail kontakt.artix@gmail.com. I am the SuperVIP user, maybe I can help.

Re: New Moderator - Hpbf (Arthur)!

Congratulations..

Congratulations Hpbf (Arthur)!

Congrats bro...

MeraHost - SSD Web Hosting Since 2012
Hostinglogy - The Web Hosting Forum
New Forum!

hope for the best

****No Signature ****

Congratulations! Is that that you become a moderator when you reach 500 forum posts?

MilliServe.com Premium quality, free hosting. Join now: http://www.milliserve.com

Hpbf, is that you?

Well I leave for 2 months and you become a moderator. Congratulations.

If your not Hpbf still congratulations.

BETA Free Hosting
G2Hosting now Implemented!

good luck

Congrats and I am sure you will do great!

Congratulations! It's good to have you on the team.

Join the new community at Hosters.cc
I don't work for YouHosting and I'm not a ticket system for free users. Support related PM's will not be answered.
Community FAQ - Forum Rules - Host your site on an different host

Congrats Arthur,

Wishing you the best on your new role.

Cam Shots - Showcase of professional photographers and videographers.
Free Open Articles - Get unique articles updated daily.
Mobile Shots - A site for your unique mobile shots.

Congrats on becoming the new forum mod! Best of wishes in the new upcoming weeks!

Gratulacje!

We will be waiting for your CV and will be expecting you to become a staff member and general manger of hostinger.pl in nearly future smile

YouHosting - A new Generation of Reseller Hosting!
Check out Knowledge Base, get status updates on @YouhostingLive and check our Blog.
http://www.youhosting.com

admin wrote:

Gratulacje!

We will be waiting for your CV and will be expecting you to become a staff member and general manger of hostinger.pl in nearly future smile

Well, that's interesting to know. I have submitted my CV and motivational letter as well. Could you please vouch for me?

Join the new community at Hosters.cc
I don't work for YouHosting and I'm not a ticket system for free users. Support related PM's will not be answered.
Community FAQ - Forum Rules - Host your site on an different host

What to say except congratulations!!

More than 10 years of experience in hosting  
cPanel® L2-Professional Certificated
The only real reseller hosting ResellersPanel.com, do not waste your time with Youhosting
New Forum!

Go2GG, yes, I am Hpbf - I have wrote it in name of topic. smile

Admin:
Oh, it could be great if someone from YouHosting administration is from Poland! big_smile
But I have a question - how old must be the man that he want to be in Hostinger Support? Because I want to write a post on my blog about your hiring and I don't know nothing about minimal amount of years to send a CV to you. Is it eighteen?:)

Feel free to contact with me by Private Message or by mail kontakt.artix@gmail.com. I am the SuperVIP user, maybe I can help.

Congratulations!

This forum really need some employers because the answer time on questions is one day and we need people to answer to our questions  , making new moderators its a good idea i know you are happy because now you are in staff i want to tell you congratulations and good luck i hope you will be a good moderator

Hmm, I don't think I can name me as man in YouHosting Team. I am only the forum moderator - I don't know about future changes etc. smile

Congratulations Arthur!

This is good news big_smile big_smile

This assure the rest of us that the Forum is in a good hand! Congrats Hbpf/Arthur!

Congratulations.. Man i no u can handle the job good luck

CliQ Hosting - www.cliqhosting.com - Affordable and Reliable High Performance Solutions Hosting | Chief Editor: www.9javibes.com

Congratulations! i want to be Moderator in next summer!
but what i deference between Evil Moderator and  Moderator?

admin wrote:

Gratulacje!

wow congrats on being moderator and what an interesting future proposal.

Try  CliQHostingcool Today

Mehdi, there aren't any diferences - I've just created my own title. You are Member, and I can change it to ex. Jahromweb Administrator. The same thing did Administrator on forum: he changed his title to CEO. I am only Moderator, but my own title. smile