Topic: Change log for August 2012
Over August 2012 we made these changes for YouHosting platform:
- New addon domains system launched. For more details read our blog post.
- New section "Configuration -> General Settings" allows to set your time zone, time and date formats.
- Fixed problem where .mx domains could not be created.
- Added ticket ratings system. Now clients can rate your staff member answers by selecting stars from 1 to 5 under each reply. You can view member ratings from reseller area.
- Enabled ability to "upgrade" from one free plan to another. This can be done by administrator from reseller area.
- Registration country blocklist. Allows to block registrations from selected countries.
- Coupon code module. Now you can extend your marketing opportunities by offering your clients discount coupons for service upgrades.
- Ability to disable the helpdesk for users that have only free plans and allow only users with paid accounts to contact the helpdesk.
- On General Settings section it is now possible to specify records per page value. This applies system wide.
- Added more statistical data on newsletters history page.
- On language translation added button that shows all untranslated entries at once.
- Added over 500 templates available to download to the Website templates section on user control panel. We plan adding the rest 500 this month.
- System will start resending email confirmation link to users that registered in last 24 hours and did not clicked email confirmation link yet. This should decrease clients with Pending confirmation status.
- Added ability to pay for VIP, SuperVIP upgrades by 2checkout (accepts all major credit and debit cards).
- Fixed Payza payment getaway, it should work fine now.
- Made over 20 other improvements for client/account exports and newsletters.
Give your suggestions on this forum!