Topic: Change log for August 2012

Hi folks!
Over August 2012 we made these changes for YouHosting platform:

- New addon domains system launched. For more details read our blog post.

- New section "Configuration -> General Settings" allows to set your time zone, time and date formats.

- Fixed problem where .mx domains could not be created.

- Added ticket ratings system. Now clients can rate your staff member answers by selecting stars from 1 to 5 under each reply. You can view member ratings from reseller area.

- Enabled ability to "upgrade" from one free plan to another. This can be done by administrator from reseller area.

- Registration country blocklist. Allows to block registrations from selected countries.

- Coupon code module. Now you can extend your marketing opportunities by offering your clients discount coupons for service upgrades.

- Ability to disable the helpdesk for users that have only free plans and allow only users with paid accounts to contact the helpdesk.

- On General Settings section it is now possible to specify records per page value. This applies system wide.

- Added more statistical data on newsletters history page.

- On language translation added button that shows all untranslated entries at once.

- Added over 500 templates available to download to the Website templates section on user control panel. We plan adding the rest  500 this month.

- System will start resending email confirmation link to users that registered in last 24 hours and did not clicked email confirmation link yet. This should decrease clients with Pending confirmation status.

- Added ability to pay for VIP, SuperVIP upgrades by 2checkout (accepts all major credit and debit cards).

- Fixed Payza payment getaway, it should work fine now.

- Made over 20 other improvements for client/account exports and newsletters.

Give your suggestions on this forum!

YouHosting - A new Generation of Reseller Hosting!
Check out Knowledge Base, get status updates on @YouhostingLive and check our Blog.
http://www.youhosting.com

Re: Change log for August 2012

Thanks Admin!

3 (edited by Ody 2012-09-06 13:19:06)

Thank you admin and YH for all the above mention it and If you please add the VAT and TAX option to our YH Cpanel - Invoice Settings.

FreeResellers.net
NO Setup Fee - Or Any Deposit - Or Monthly Cost
New Forum!

tanks! but we want a new thing!
now we can not create a new account directly in reseller panel!and it redirects us to cpanel.mastersite.tld
we want have it like 2 month ago
-----------------------------------------------------------------
and our users have problem with the code that they should write to create an new account (webhost) they can not read the code that is in the picture (i mean captcha )please chane it to easier one
-----------------------------------------------------------------
we can only have one costume payment gateway! we need more!
tanx again!

good job guys!!

great i love yh

good
But I still do not understand why I do not go to romania account

but one question:
if user had more than 1 paid account the addon domain will be under which account?

9 (edited by Rey 2012-09-06 14:18:14)

Great updates.. But everytime I see change log I expect boxbilling integration.
Please update auto installer and remove links from auto installer scripts and Templates. I disabled templates because I don't want my clients to see links to competitors websites.
enable user to see cpu usage.

jahromweb2012 wrote:

but one question:
if user had more than 1 paid account the addon domain will be under which account?

if you have read http://blog.youhosting.com/2012/09/new- … in-system/

you would understand that a user will only need to pay for 1 paid hosting account to host unlimited domains

Please read YouHosting Community FAQ first.
Post your questions in detail so that others can better understand and help you with it.

Sound Very Nice but admin please make a seperate Login Panel  for Master Domains something attractive pleaseeeeeeee

****No Signature ****

mraz-free wrote:
jahromweb2012 wrote:

but one question:

if you have read http://blog.youhosting.com/2012/09/new- … in-system/

you would understand that a user will only need to pay for 1 paid hosting account to host unlimited domains

but i give them 20 gb now they can have unlimited space or all of accounts use 20 gb space of main payed hosting?

Thanks admin, it should help us to get more clients.

14 (edited by RanJan 2012-09-06 23:10:05)

Thanks Admin for make these changes.

but there is a problem in my sign up page.

Whenever a new user try to register in my hosting site it showing that

Your browser ip is blocked from registration

after enable cookies,the same error occours.

why this error ?

MeraHost - SSD Web Hosting Since 2012
Hostinglogy - The Web Hosting Forum
New Forum!

Thanks for the update, Much appreciated smile

admin please answer this:
but i give them 20 gb now they can have unlimited space or all of accounts use 20 gb space of main payed hosting?

there are only for VIP users or free ones too?tanx

CliQ Hosting - www.cliqhosting.com - Affordable and Reliable High Performance Solutions Hosting | Chief Editor: www.9javibes.com

Very good changes again! Thanks

Why don't you add Pilmus payment processor? it is free and mostly people use it, it also processes credit card and all.

Youhosting seems like it begun more powerful and powerful because he made alof of updates that is very useful . Admin i wish you good luck and keed making good work!

That is great news, but I would be grateful if it will be possible to disable "new addon domains system". I want to sell many hosting plans for each client without such promotions.

Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Instagram

Feel free to contact with me by Private Message or by mail kontakt.artix@gmail.com. I am the SuperVIP user, maybe I can help.

Thanks, BUT

- Added ability to pay for VIP, SuperVIP upgrades by 2checkout (accepts all major credit and debit cards).

This is the thing what I HATE WITH YH. You don't listen. I want to pay SVIP with Moneybookers (only way for me), but you just add 2checkout. It should not be so hard.

Hpbf wrote:

That is great news, but I would be grateful if it will be possible to disable "new addon domains system". I want to sell many hosting plans for each client without such promotions.

you can choice how many you want to give you clients in hosting plans in reseller hosting

CliQ Hosting - www.cliqhosting.com - Affordable and Reliable High Performance Solutions Hosting | Chief Editor: www.9javibes.com

Egh, happy, you don't understand me. I know how many "addon domains" can create user with free or paid hosting plan. But I want to sell for one client three or four hosting plans and HE HAVE TO PAY FOR THAT THREE/FOUR HOSTING PLANS, NOT ONLY FOR ONE.

Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Instagram

Feel free to contact with me by Private Message or by mail kontakt.artix@gmail.com. I am the SuperVIP user, maybe I can help.

Like the updates, I think this is going to give us best opportunity in the market