Re: Change log for August 2012

Hpbf wrote:

Egh, happy, you don't understand me. I know how many "addon domains" can create user with free or paid hosting plan. But I want to sell for one client three or four hosting plans and HE HAVE TO PAY FOR THAT THREE/FOUR HOSTING PLANS, NOT ONLY FOR ONE.

happy is right ! if user can not add new addon domain then he see the main form of creating account and he have to create a new hosting and he should pay it!(do not allow the to have addon domain in the plans
do not change the "fetchers !" because if you disable  add on there you client can not buy new web host too!)

vusoul wrote:

Sound Very Nice but admin please make a seperate Login Panel  for Master Domains something attractive pleaseeeeeeee

man it's already rocking Login panel now what  more you want from this??

mehdi, but as far as I know the normal form occurs only when user want to register FREE hosting plan... Just read YouHosting Blog.

Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Instagram

Feel free to contact with me by Private Message or by mail kontakt.artix@gmail.com. I am the SuperVIP user, maybe I can help.

Great Job, i suggest to addda payza payment method to YH invoices (not the client invoices).

Arthur wrote:

mehdi, but as far as I know the normal form occurs only when user want to register FREE hosting plan... Just read YouHosting Blog.

yes i read all of them but if you give them only 2 addons(for example!)after making 2 addons they will see the first form again!