Topic: Change log for June 2012

Hi YouHosting Folks!

Over June 2012 we made these changes for YouHosting platform:

- Added domain transfer validation and fixed whole process. Now you can start accepting domain transfers for common domains without any problems.

- Date range selection improvements all over the reseller area.

- Added search for status "Any" all over the reseller area.

- Added new cPanel section  "Website Templates" (over 1000 downloadable templates will be added here soon).

- IDN subdomains are now supported on CPanel

- Referrals count are now visible on client profile view.

- Added section search form on cpanel. Simply type a keyword and only matching sections will show up.

- Added information about service port numbers all other the control panel.

- On ticket view client can see much more details about it.

- Stats graphs on cpanel improved! Powered by google charts.

- Auto installer has been categorized and its view simplified.

- Xss vulnerabilities fixed.

- Domain manger fixes and improvements.

- Variable {reseller_domain} is now parsed to fully clickable hyperlink on all email templates.

- Added max years of registration on domain tld's configuration (for example .ru domain can only be registered for 1 year, so now you can configure a fail-safe rules for each tld)

- 2checkout page improvements. Now 2checkout gateway using the latest design and purchase logic.

- Users can now view stats for each subdomain and parked domain individually, not only main domain

- Newsletters tracking improvements and bug fixes.

- Removed subscription requirement for domain names (it is bad as all subscription payments will always bill after domain will expire, so there is no use for that).

- Added option for SuperVIPs to export their clients and accounts with many other interesting options.

- Added support for .es and .ru domain registration (user will have to provider their passport number on separate forms as per Russian and Spanish domain registries).

- More options for invoice search.

- Ability to fully customize how prices will look like for your clients. Not only number format but also current prefix and suffix.

- More filters by status on client domains list.

- Clients can now delete canceled for inactivity accounts from the list.

- SuperVIPs  now can set "MySQL Connection Hourly Limit" and "Max daily unique visitors limit" to Unlimited!

We hope you like improvements, and offer yours on suggestions forum.

YouHosting - A new Generation of Reseller Hosting!
Check out Knowledge Base, get status updates on @YouhostingLive and check our Blog.
http://www.youhosting.com

Re: Change log for June 2012

What Great Changes!
Thanks!

All sounds great, Thank you.

I am honoured to be part of this! Thank u YH, Thank u admin

hostingcrown.com
Hostingcrown... because we believes in simplicity, Its free means its FREE!
Absolutely Free Web Hosting Account that rocks!

Great updates!!!

Please add support for Discount codes, option to select hosting plan in signup form and integration with boxbilling(atleast make boxbilling usable on youhosting)

Wow! Thanks YH! big_smile
This shows they are taking into consideration the "Feature Request and Suggestion" Forum.

Previously Tavoid.
Shall you ever need help, don't hesitate to PM me.
Important: I DO NOT represent YouHosting or Hostinger in this forum. I'm just a moderator in here.

they are good but i think if you could remove country limits , it was very nice , but of course u are admin...!

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!
Regard smile

I love youhosting!!!

Great changes! Thanks!
The next improvement would be error_log for clients than they can see the real trouble with their accounts.

Thank you.. Its nice to see improvements month after month..

Cam Shots - Showcase of professional photographers and videographers.
Free Open Articles - Get unique articles updated daily.
Mobile Shots - A site for your unique mobile shots.

This is a good news. Thank you.

Good updates!

Keep doing this great job!

Hourb wrote:

Great updates!!!

Please add support for Discount codes, option to select hosting plan in signup form and integration with boxbilling(atleast make boxbilling usable on youhosting)

Coupon codes and bb integration is currently in the making.

Check out Knowledge Base, get status updates on @YouhostingLive and check our Blog.

castorlandbt wrote:

Great changes! Thanks!
The next improvement would be error_log for clients than they can see the real trouble with their accounts.

error_log is already filled on the server side, and we of course will add it to cpanel too

Huge updates again. Thank you YH! You are doing great, however i don't like that Romania is a high-risk country sad

16 (edited by moh3nia 2012-07-11 04:05:55)

Added option for VIPs, SuperVIPs to export their clients and accounts with many other interesting options.

I am VIP user but when i try to export my clients, i see this: ERROR: This feature is only available for Super VIP users only.

admin wrote:
Hourb wrote:

Great updates!!!

Coupon codes and bb integration is currently in the making.

Yes! It's great to read that. We'll wait until everything is finished and running. More and more surprising YH. big_smile

Yes very good

- Added option for VIPs, SuperVIPs to export their clients and accounts with many other interesting options.

VIP's Still can't export accounts!

moh3nia wrote:

Added option for VIPs, SuperVIPs to export their clients and accounts with many other interesting options.

I am VIP user but when i try to export my clients, i see this: ERROR: This feature is only available for Super VIP users only.

On this page-http://www.youhosting.com/en/page/plans,its not for VIP package as we can see.But why did Admin said this feature is for VIP and Super VIP.

I have a question,'exporting clients and accounts' did they mean exporting to another server of our choice?

great upgrade , looking forward for good news for High Risk countries in next announcement.

****No Signature ****

no  good

Free hosting - No ADS - 24/7  support   http://www.xzn.ir

"Website Templates" is lovable.

indusism wrote:

"Website Templates" is lovable.

Will be lovable. Nothing new until now. But 1000 Themes...wow!

Wow.... that an amazing change... Thnk you very much youhosting