Have you even read one single post here? Definitely a BAD BAD BAD reseller.
All functions broken.

Isn't obvious that Hostinger doesn't want us here? Probably they will move biggest paid resellers to other servers.

(18 replies, posted in General Support)

Servers are not "broken". They just shut down the FTP access to "kick out" YH users so they can use the service for their own profit (Hostinger hosting or things like that). I think that 2FH ftp was working some weeks ago (I haven't checked recently.

It's curious that there is a Hostinger staff here (which is Spanish, like me), but obviously no one knows anything.
YH is dead. Period.
Cheers.

(2 replies, posted in General Support)

Simply, it doesn't work.

(18 replies, posted in General Support)

I think Hostinger likes seeing their projects dying slowly...
They have money to mantain this web, and they are not giving properly the service, so I think they can mantain it as long as they want.

miraiserver wrote:

FTP not working...
My clients can not move to another server.
We are captured here to the end...

That is not new haha
YH will keep like that.

Cheers.

I can create a forum on youhosting.ml, but I think it would be useless atm.

Cheers.

(7 replies, posted in Off-Topic Chat)

Luigi442wii wrote:

All your downtime are belong to us.

http://i63.tinypic.com/x55m5e.png

I don't see any proof, you can search and put google images. It would be great if you could give it on PayPal tongue
Cheers.

moginn wrote:

Youhosting is crashing more than ever. You should change reseller hosting provider. I changed it myself today. Hans changed it too.

It's been a long time since I left YouHosting. I have an account on Nixiweb (Spanish YH reseller) and I used it a few years ago, now is the same sh*t as the other resellers.

Cheers.

(15 replies, posted in Off-Topic Chat)

I can offer you free hosting on my SSD server. Just send me a PM and I'll contact you to give you your account.

Kind regards.

Hey there, I tried to sign in to one of my YH inbox with RoundCube and it appears the following:

DATABASE ERROR: CONNECTION FAILED!

Unable to connect to the database!
Please contact your server-administrator.

I though I couldn't log in anymore to that account, but SquirrelMail seems to work as of now. lol
Kind regards,
Ruben.

(10 replies, posted in Off-Topic Chat)

domkalan wrote:

Look into installing a web panel that will do most of the work for you. I used Ajenti and was able to get alot of the work done without having to use the command line (besides installing it).

I would prefer ispconfig, personally I think its more appropiated for hosting than ajenti.

Cheers.

(15 replies, posted in General Support)

bcgt wrote:

Its funny how Youhosting is letting their free hosting platform basically fall apart while their only real competition is heavily investing in their free hosting platform.

Below are the contents of an email from MOFH.....

We are writing to inform you of our huge upgrades to free hosting MySQL! We have over doubled the amount of MySQL servers in our free hosting cloud by adding brand new super fast SSD powered MySQL servers. As a result of this upgrade all free hosting websites powered by MySQL such as blogs, forums ets are now running even faster than before!

We hope you are really enjoying using free hosting and that at some point you will be interested in taking advantage of our premium hosting services.

All of our premium hosting plans include a free Top Level Domain such as a .com.

Thank you and a Special Offer:

Thanks to our partner iFastNet, we are proud be able to offer you a unique discount coupon which is only available to clients to use to order Premium hosting from iFastNet. The easiest way to upgrade your site to premium is to use the upgrade plan links in your hosting cPanel, this will secure you a free domain name and upgrade all your existing free hosting domains, files and database to our awesome iFastNet SSD premium hosting:

SUPERSSD Coupon Code

This coupon code will get you for a limited time a huge 20% off all premium hosting plans!

What are the benefits of Premium Hosting ?
- Unlimited daily hits.
- Super fast SSD powered premium servers.
- Unlimited disk space and traffic.
- Upto 21 free domain names !
- SMTP/IMAP/POP email accounts.
- Premium cPanel control panel.
- Choice of PHP versions from 5.2 to PHP 5.6.
- All PHP functions enabled / fully featured server.
- Free Cloudflare RAILGUN acceleration worth 200 USD.
- Free migration of free account data to premium,
- 100% satifaction guaranteed or we will refund.
- 100's of extra features in the premium cPanel.

So if your looking for more features, a faster server, free domains or just an awesome permanent home for your hobby or business website, our premium hosting is the ideal place for you: Running on our blazingly fast SSD (solid state drive) powered servers!

Well, Hostinger is Hostinger. Always does the same. We'll move to MOFH if nothing occurs here, like a lot of resellers have done.

(25 replies, posted in Off-Topic Chat)

Rajesh Chauhan wrote:

Wants see what they are going to do.... BTW 2FH migrating with Hostinger... Fran officially announced that on forum

Only 2freehosting has an "active" community. All others don't care about anything.

Cheers.

Rajesh Chauhan wrote:

I am waiting for these sites owners

5freehosting.com
serversfree.com
3owl.com
Nazuka.net
888webhost.com
boxhost.me
1freehosting.com
2freehosting.com
0zed.com

What are you waiting them for?

Luigi442wii wrote:
rubenmdh wrote:
Luigi442wii wrote:

As for the support page, just make it send an email for contributions to the Real YouHosting instead of 'support'.

I was going to make this a few months back and couldn't be bothered, and I'm surprised someone took what I put on that image... and then turned it into a website. big_smile

I don't think they'll read contributions or suggestions, and, how could I do it? Take the support form and replace it as a suggestions form?

Cheers.

Exactly that - allow attached HTML files, though, and of course change the email to yours...

also what version of PunBB does this site run, I want to see for any security problems in it

PS what's wrong with using the word 'shite' over 'shitty'? It could show all the world hate YH, by using dialect terms...

I'll have that in mind. May'be I'll add the suggestions page.

About the shitty and that, I don't know what you mean. I am from Spain and I am obviously not as experienced as one of UK, USA, etc. with English, that's why if someone has better words to write in the page, they are welcome.

Cheers.

Luigi442wii wrote:

A lot of complaints about bad support and payment-related stuff, but good stuff about the server stabilty, mostly.
However I'm used to using community support.

Obviously OVH has a lot of customers and they cannot give support like "how to install X thing" or things like that. I had a billing problem with them and they replied me in one day or less. Yeah, don't expect that kind of "helpful" support. Only for technical things.

Cheers.

Luigi442wii wrote:

As for the support page, just make it send an email for contributions to the Real YouHosting instead of 'support'.

I was going to make this a few months back and couldn't be bothered, and I'm surprised someone took what I put on that image... and then turned it into a website. big_smile

I don't think they'll read contributions or suggestions, and, how could I do it? Take the support form and replace it as a suggestions form?

Cheers.

I didn't try OVH VPS but I had one dedicated with them (Kimsufi). Overall is good, anyways, don't expect too much from their antiDDoS...

Cheers.

DealWithIt wrote:

Awesome work rubenmdh, I'm proud of you.
It would be a pleasure if you also add the official Youhosting tshirt
http://oi65.tinypic.com/219tqhv.jpg

This is a new one I made to celebrate Youhosting.ml:
http://oi67.tinypic.com/2h3mn42.jpg

They stole our time, they stole our work, they stole our clients, they stole our sites, they stole our traffic and they stole our money but...

They won't steal our mood, you motherf*ckers!

All of them are on the web! Thanks!

Support page is bugged (well, YH wouldn't need it anyways. Just joking) I am trying to fix it.
Cheers.
-----
The support page appears sometimes, Idk why does this happen.
Also, YouHosting.ml is now on the Internet Archive! Yay!

Cheers.

Luigi442wii wrote:

Case Studies:

1FreeHosting.com

Increase traffic: Done. Increase PageRank: Done. Reach 500 registrations per day: Done. YouHosting allowed us kick start our business and reach 50.000 client registrations in less than 6 months. (Note: we are YouHosting)

ServersFree

We are a Hostinger company and we got a request form client to get ranked by the keyword "Free Servers". We have chosen YouHosting and achieved Top #3 for this keyword on Google very easy and fast as YouHosting allows us to place footer links on all pages hosted (not for anyone else though!). And users build us a crap content! Lots of broken content!

Terms of Service

All we do is suspend accounts for no reason, ignore legitimate requests and send you spam email.
TOS is done.

White label and NOT customizable

Change control panel header and footer
    Upload different logos for different applications
    Hide all the control panel icons since everything's broken
    Break control panel HTML and CSS code
    Create your own themes which doesn't hide the fact we still use a shit panel

Also someone needs to put this somewhere:

http://i63.tinypic.com/x55m5e.png

Thanks for contributing! smile

All of them are on the web. Btw, I've added the images that I found on the forum on the "About Us" page. Take a look! http://youhosting.ml/en/page/about.html

Kind regards.

Rajesh Chauhan wrote:

Site is offline now, I think they take it down

It seems that Freenom has taken down the domain. I "re-registered" it. Hope it works soon.

Kind regards.

Hans wrote:
Fhk wrote:

By the way, you can have an active signup page that does not go to YH, but to your spam mailing list....(Never try this at home).

That's illegal and would make the mockery site worse than the actual one.

However, you could use the signup form to:
- show a notification that signups are disabled permanently

That said, do you have a GitHub for this or something like that? I can think of a few things to add should I get bored.

The login actually works lol (and if login works, register will work), I though it wouldn't log in. I am going to disable it as I don't think it will have any use. Anyways, on every form there were messages like "Attention. This form goes nowhere, don't submit it.".

Oh, GitHub? A great idea, I'll edit the post with that.
Kind regards,
Ruben.

Hello there, as I saw one post where Luigi442wii posted a edited image of YouHosting, I decided to "mirror" the YouHosting webpage.
And this is the fruit of my creation: http://youhosting.ml/

Feel free to take a look and make your opinion! You can contribute to edit some things if you want to tongue
Cheers.