(1 replies, posted in General Support)

Is redirection traffic down for anyone?

(3 replies, posted in General Support)

Thanks, that's too easy

Currently it seems my redirection traffic is being sent to hostinger.com, is anyone else having this issue.  Looks like it started on the 10th by my google analytics data.  Up to date on all invoices and actually have never missed a payment since 2012.

Anyone else having this issue?

(1 replies, posted in General Support)

Is redirection down for cancelled accounts for anyone?  It looks like the redirect on a cancelled site times out.

(69 replies, posted in Server / Network Issues)

besides updating NS2 at my registrar, are there any other updates that need to be made to ensure my site is fully operational?

Thanks for the support!

Are the youhosting redirection servers down too?  I have noticed that the redirect page fails

Thanks Nature!

Hans,

What should be the four nameserver IPs now?

Thanks!

redirect.main-hosting.com, it seems to be rather sluggish in the past couple of days more so than before

Does anyone know why redirect traffic is very slow recently?

How can I identify if its a server problem and what do I do to resolve it?

Thanks for the reply

I have a client who's domain is pointing to the correct name servers but for some reason any changes we make to the index.html are not reflecting.

Just keeps showing 'it works'

I logged into the file manager through the account and modified the html but nothing seems to happen.

Is there a way the DNS could be corrupted? Or a way to investigate why the DNS seems to be pointing to the incorrect folder?

Also is there a way to reset the account to default settings?

Thanks!