(1 replies, posted in General Support)

lol

I have recently opened a web development & designing studio and to get started i have released a few themes and will release lot more for free in the upcoming weeks.

However as i have been an old reseller of YouHosting since 2014 i had my own hosting "company" with a custom theme i have made. I have released that theme for free for any reseller around here which wants a theme for their reseller site.

NG Hosting Theme:
Live Preview
Download

Maybe some guy around here might get it in good use.

Hans wrote:

A more high-end shared hosting account should be fine for you. 2000 visitors is not a lot and $8/$9 isn't enough to buy a VPS from many providers.

What about a good VPS for starter which isn't that expensive that can handle my requests? Any suggestion?

Hello! I recently created a project using wordpress which is all about posting videos. Anyway the shared hosting can't handle the traffic that im having atm and it slows way too much which is a bit annoying.

I'll be needing a VPS which can handle:
40 people at the same time browsing [ videos not hosted on the site ]
2.000 unique visitors per month
space doesn't matter

[dont understand much from VPS so would love if you can give me something with the requirements that i stated]

Budget: not higher then 8/9 dollars per month.

Thanks!

P.S: needs to allow adult content

(22 replies, posted in Customization & Integration)

To be a bit clear i'm a front end developer myself and i wanna start deep into this and was curious about the prices i will put, last time i did a custom web template with 5-6 pages i did not charge more then 30 dollars but from what you guys are saying i should charge even more. tongue

(22 replies, posted in Customization & Integration)

Villalba Segarra wrote:

Indeed,
We paid a professional designer to create our webaite and default page. We will release a design update soon too at 2FreeHosting smile

May i know how much you guys actually paid him for that job?

(16 replies, posted in Off-Topic Chat)

It redirects me to securelogin.com/login, everytime i try to register. This happened aswell on register.party.

Anyone having the same issue or coming just from me?

(28 replies, posted in Show Your Website)

Raouf wrote:

i thnk you should check as i think someone changed the password
i couldnt log to the kpanel
but i've seen the screenshot  its clean & clear i like it

Yea someone did change it so i just terminated that account, you'll have to create a fake one instead as i don't have in mind of recreating a demo account.

domkalan wrote:

The underlined header text stands out a bit to much. Perhaps lowering the font size or changing the color would do it. I think it stands out to me because it feels like its a link instead of text.

ohhhhhhh...

That's how i wanted it and that's why it is like that haha, there's no layout problem in there. Wanted the font text big and the inputs less bigger width tongue

Thanks tho.

domkalan wrote:

I like the design very much however im not feeling the underlined header for the register form. Seems to stand out a little to much.

Didn't really catch that, explain urself

Updated: 5June.

(104 replies, posted in Customization & Integration)

Put a demo mate i would love to check it online and not from localhost.

(50 replies, posted in Off-Topic Chat)

The best part would be if all our cpanel.websitename.com redirects to hostinger, then oh well.

RIP our adventure.

(50 replies, posted in Off-Topic Chat)

http://s29.postimg.org/xb668ivxj/download.jpg
tongue

(27 replies, posted in Show Your Website)

NikoCodey wrote:

What do you mean by buggy?

http://s29.postimg.org/5rhruby5j/image.png
I noticed that you wanted yourself the white space at the top and the bottom, what about the white space on the right?

Also "country" input doesn't fit the design of other inputs.

neutral

(27 replies, posted in Show Your Website)

NikoCodey wrote:

Updates:
- Removed SecureSignup on the index
- Updated login http://worldx5.org/panel/
- Updated register http://worldx5.org/create/

The login and the signup page it's buggy as hell. Also you've added a lot of options on signup mate, most of the visitors won't even try to fill all the info.. neutral

Gave it a last update.. anything i should fix?

(14 replies, posted in General Support)

Luis973 wrote:
Armand wrote:
Luis973 wrote:

If you have only 1 master domain you can't delete it. You can't chage your server sad

You can actually, add another master domain(can be fake aswell), and then remove your current one. After that re-add it and remove the fake domain.

Solved.

But... to add more than 1 you need to be a VIP reseller. no?

Nop. It's for free resellers aswell since i've used it myself a few months ago while i was a free reseller.

(14 replies, posted in General Support)

Luis973 wrote:
LayLow wrote:
Luis973 wrote:

To change the server you need to delete de master domain and put it back.

"This domain is your master domain. It can not be removed"

??

If you have only 1 master domain you can't delete it. You can't chage your server sad

You can actually, add another master domain(can be fake aswell), and then remove your current one. After that re-add it and remove the fake domain.

Solved.

NikoCodey wrote:

It's awesome, wish i could do this design for Worldx5 too, but i'm not a HTML and CSS designer, mostly i can do is flash, haha.

Thanks, oh well if you need a website designer. I'm here.

(9 replies, posted in General Support)

NikoCodey wrote:

Watch out! You're posting in the wrong section.
Welcome to YouHosting!

This topic better moves to off-topic before an admin in a bad mood sees this, hopefully not.

Anyway, welcome mate!

I've had a similar issue before aswell and tbh i don't ever remember how i've fixed it. Thought you should first check if your account status is active, if not remove your domain from master domains and create a new account.

advent_geek wrote:
Armand wrote:

Updated. Anything else i should add?

Bro its Looking Good. one final suggestion. try to add _blank for external links. while i try to click fb it load on that same page. so better try to open on new tab. xD

You mean target blank for the facebook link? Well yea thought of that too, sadly forgot to add it.

Next time tongue

Updated. Anything else i should add?

If you would like i could work on it, creating an unique theme just for your reseller panel.