Topic: Youhosting is dead...?

I saw the post about the death of Youhosting...
Anyone knows when it will going to be closed definitively?

Re: Youhosting is dead...?

I think Hostinger likes seeing their projects dying slowly...
They have money to mantain this web, and they are not giving properly the service, so I think they can mantain it as long as they want.

I'm back!

Shoot me a PM if you have any question!

That would require Hostinger to admit that they've abandoned YouHosting. And way more importantly: it would require them to make an official announcement, something they haven't done in three years.

Join the new community at Hosters.cc
I don't work for YouHosting and I'm not a ticket system for free users. Support related PM's will not be answered.
Community FAQ - Forum Rules - Host your site on an different host

Thank you @rubenmdh and @Hans for the reply.

5 (edited by Luigi442wii 2016-06-18 09:18:31)

there actually updating stuff now for some reason now apparently

Hosters.cc - THE NEW YOUHOSTING COMMUNITY

101Gamers (shameless back linking)

Luigi442wii wrote:

I've noticed some changes too. So this means YH has heard us and is finally pushing some updates! That's great news for all of us. On my side everything is working fine again (except FTP, Backup and File Manager 2). Hope these will be fixed too smile

Hello,
There are no official updates at all yet.
If there ever are we'll let you know.

That will be in 2099?

Luigi442wii wrote:

Muzaffar wrote:

I've noticed some changes too. So this means YH has heard us and is finally pushing some updates! That's great news for all of us. On my side everything is working fine again (except FTP, Backup and File Manager 2). Hope these will be fixed too smile

Have they actually done something or are you guys just trolling? I dont care enough to actually check lol

10 (edited by fvsegarra 2016-06-21 17:16:04)

In case something's been done it is a minor fix or update, but nothing relevant at the moment.
If we do update YouHosting at some point in time, you can probably expect a Cloud Reseller Hosting.

Sure....... We don't trust YouHosting or any Hostinger news. This project is completely done! Forget it. YouHosting will not get any current good reseller back because everything was a unreal prmoised!

why would the servers suddenly start working again though and why would they fix them?
one year too late though and this is probably false hope

maybe they should just completely reboot the project instead of working on something they can't really fix considering everyone's left YH

not much will be lost

Hosters.cc - THE NEW YOUHOSTING COMMUNITY

101Gamers (shameless back linking)

Servers are not "broken". They just shut down the FTP access to "kick out" YH users so they can use the service for their own profit (Hostinger hosting or things like that). I think that 2FH ftp was working some weeks ago (I haven't checked recently.

It's curious that there is a Hostinger staff here (which is Spanish, like me), but obviously no one knows anything.
YH is dead. Period.
Cheers.

I'm back!

Shoot me a PM if you have any question!

But 2freehosting is banned on many Forum to advertise because its a simple YouHosting reseller. Also why is youhosting still online, everything will not work and it keep as it is. As in the case of Fran did he say that the update will release early in 2016 FULL OF LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So fran........ Do you still think that we like you or that we will ever beleve your about your words on this stupid project? ITS JULY AND YOU TOLD US THAT THE UPDATE RELEASED EARLY 2016 AND WHERE IS IT???????????????? YOU HAVEN'T DONE YOUR HOMEWORK! SO DON'T TUST ANY HOSTINGER GUY BECAUSE THEIR SERVICES ARE NOT LOVED BY OTHER PEOPLE TOO!

FRAN I HATE YOU SO MUCH THAT YOU WON'T KNOW!!!!!!!!!

Im confused. Will YouHosting come back to life or will it be dead forever?

I got an email recently saying that they move my account to a new server.

Volunteer admin at 000webhost.com
http://OngETC.com - http://uHostETC.com

17 (edited by PuggyDreamy/CosmicKeiko 2016-07-28 10:13:08)

chanh wrote:

That already seems to be a start.
I wonder if they will change their mind about YouHosting not being updated.

#MakeYouHostingGreatAgain

PuggyDreamy/CosmicKeiko wrote:
chanh wrote:

That already seems to be a start.
I wonder if they will change their mind about YouHosting not being updated.

#MakeYouHostingGreatAgain

what a supporter big_smile

Selling your website Free Domain Classifieds.
Domain parking alternative ? Free MinisiteS

19 (edited by PuggyDreamy/CosmicKeiko 2016-08-01 05:15:39)

I'm kind of optimistic if they're making these small changes.

I hope they get rid of the StopForumSpam thing, though. PromotionBB incorrectly purged my account and put me in their database. I'm going to just use a VPN anyway because someone can look up my exact co-ordinates if they wanted.

My IP location report is 2 doors from my actual house.