1 (edited by MAGNUM 2016-05-02 18:15:58)

Topic: problem with registration

Hi friends, I have a trouble resseler youhosting.com at first everything was fine. Now my customers stopped coming, the message on mail about activation of account thus no one now can register on my site ,what could be the problem ? website free hosting free rate . Help please smile Thank you for watching sorry for some mistakes

Re: problem with registration

youhosting is a dead project right now.No updates.No support.

3 (edited by MAGNUM 2016-05-03 03:34:02)

The forum administration is silent on this issue or are there any latest news ? ? Hostinger works well and why we have such a problem ?
this is all wrong ?or I have ?also FTP doesn't work either(

As I said Youhosting is an abandoned project. Last update came on October 2013.

Move to a premium reseller, youhosting is always [REMOVED], why would you stay at them, they are [REMOVED] as the hell, move to MuOwnFreeHost which is better as yh or switch to premium reseller. This is just waste your time

FireBZ wrote:

Move to a premium reseller, youhosting is always [REMOVED], why would you stay at them, they are [REMOVED] as the hell, move to MuOwnFreeHost which is better as yh or switch to premium reseller. This is just waste your time

and he was a normal resseler ? what the requirement like that ?there are manuals of what ?thank you

Yes, i offer Shared, free and premium, reseller, xen vps and cloud vps linux and windows cloud vps, so i like my own service without youhosting or myownfreehost