Topic: DNS editor is temporary unavailable. Check back in 5 minutes

I changed the nameservers and, after 24 hours, I still get the following message when trying to access the DNS Zone Editor: "DNS editor is temporary unavailable. Check back in 5 minutes". What's happeing here?

Note: I changed the nameservers to ns1.main-hosting.com ... ns4.main-hosting.com

Re: DNS editor is temporary unavailable. Check back in 5 minutes

moginn wrote:

I changed the nameservers and, after 24 hours, I still get the following message when trying to access the DNS Zone Editor: "DNS editor is temporary unavailable. Check back in 5 minutes". What's happeing here?

Note: I changed the nameservers to ns1.main-hosting.com ... ns4.main-hosting.com

It's gone and gone forever as far as I can tell. DNS is broken for all new accounts. Leave YouHosting now.

Join the new community at Hosters.cc
I don't work for YouHosting and I'm not a ticket system for free users. Support related PM's will not be answered.
Community FAQ - Forum Rules - Host your site on an different host

3 (edited by moginn 2016-02-07 17:42:57)

Re: DNS editor is temporary unavailable. Check back in 5 minutes

It's only me that I have this problem?

EDIT: Ok, I see that you also have the same problem! "Grendel Hosting has ended"

Which other free reseller hosting do you recommend that I use?

4 (edited by Host4Ya 2016-02-08 11:16:45)

Re: DNS editor is temporary unavailable. Check back in 5 minutes

moginn wrote:

It's only me that I have this problem?

EDIT: Ok, I see that you also have the same problem! "Grendel Hosting has ended"

Which other free reseller hosting do you recommend that I use?

In terms of free ones I know MOFH and ResellerPanel. Both not too bad. I think ResellerPanel is better though but thing about that is that the prices are locked to a very high standard. Just do a quick google search maybe.

Team3 Webhosting - All rights reserved!
FREE individual homepages at Team3!
Try it today: Click here

Re: DNS editor is temporary unavailable. Check back in 5 minutes

Host4Ya wrote:
moginn wrote:

It's only me that I have this problem?

EDIT: Ok, I see that you also have the same problem! "Grendel Hosting has ended"

Which other free reseller hosting do you recommend that I use?

In terms of free ones I know MOFH and ResellerPanel. Both not too bad. I think ResellerPanel is better though but thing about that is that the prices are locked to a very high standard. Just do a quick google search mayby.


What about http://myownfreehost.net ? I've just registered and it seems OK.

6 (edited by Host4Ya 2016-02-08 11:16:58)

Re: DNS editor is temporary unavailable. Check back in 5 minutes

moginn wrote:
Host4Ya wrote:
moginn wrote:

It's only me that I have this problem?

EDIT: Ok, I see that you also have the same problem! "Grendel Hosting has ended"

Which other free reseller hosting do you recommend that I use?

In terms of free ones I know MOFH and ResellerPanel. Both not too bad. I think ResellerPanel is better though but thing about that is that the prices are locked to a very high standard. Just do a quick google search maybe.


What about http://myownfreehost.net ? I've just registered and it seems OK.

Its one of the solutions I listed dude.

MOFH = MyOwnFreeHost

Team3 Webhosting - All rights reserved!
FREE individual homepages at Team3!
Try it today: Click here

7 (edited by moginn 2016-02-08 17:08:42)

Re: DNS editor is temporary unavailable. Check back in 5 minutes

Host4Ya wrote:
moginn wrote:
Host4Ya wrote:

In terms of free ones I know MOFH and ResellerPanel. Both not too bad. I think ResellerPanel is better though but thing about that is that the prices are locked to a very high standard. Just do a quick google search maybe.


What about http://myownfreehost.net ? I've just registered and it seems OK.

Its one of the solutions I listed dude.

MOFH = MyOwnFreeHost

Ok!!! smile

In general, what do you think of free reseller hosting providers? Should I seek a paid one for better service or it's okay to have it free? Look at the attachment, everything is unlimited. What do they earn by giving free reseller hosting services?

Post's attachments

mofh.jpg 22.86 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Re: DNS editor is temporary unavailable. Check back in 5 minutes

moginn wrote:

Ok!!! smile

In general, what do you think of free reseller hosting providers? Should I seek a paid one for better service or it's okay to have it free? Look at the attachment, everything is unlimited. What do they earn by giving free reseller hosting services?

They force ads for their own premium hosting on you and your clients.

The problem with paid reseller hosting is that the amount of resources you get is very limited by comparison and many don't allow free hosting. If you plan to switch your users to paid hosting, I'd say do it because otherwise you should think hard about the feasibility of the whole thing.

Join the new community at Hosters.cc
I don't work for YouHosting and I'm not a ticket system for free users. Support related PM's will not be answered.
Community FAQ - Forum Rules - Host your site on an different host