Topic: How to decrease load time of website?

Hello,

My website is taking too much time to load, bounce rate is being increase. It's not good SEO point of view. Please suggest me how to decrease load time of my website?

Thanks!!

Re: How to decrease load time of website?

the link to your website will be a good start so we can take a look at

Thanks Raouf

Here my website link: http://www.ukphonesystems.com/

Some things which come to mind:
- Reduce the number of requests. Currently, 71 requests are needed to load all images, CSS and javascript files. Try combining the them.
- Don't use a shit host. Dreamhost is awful, don't use them. Check WHT for hosts which are often being recommended (like StableHost).
- Use tools like gtmetrix.com and tools.pingdom.com to measure the speed of your website and to get tips on how to improve it.

Join the new community at Hosters.cc
I don't work for YouHosting and I'm not a ticket system for free users. Support related PM's will not be answered.
Community FAQ - Forum Rules - Host your site on an different host

yes its talking too much time to load...
use cloudflare and some caching system

6 (edited by Fhk 2015-11-21 03:30:04)

Verry slowwww.... Use compression to reduce js and css calls. Also use caching

(Almost) Free cPanel Reseller hosting:

http://goo.gl/VWzhSC for only $1.99/mo.

Try to reduce the TTFB value. That usually depends on the servers internet connection. (TTFB = Time to first Byte). Just google that if you are not sure what i'm talking about.

Team3 Webhosting - All rights reserved!
FREE individual homepages at Team3!
Try it today: Click here

Thanks all of you, But I need more information about my issue, Please help me to fix it.

This is what is says about JS warnings:

mutating the [[Prototype]] of an object will cause your code to run very slowly; instead create the object with the correct initial [[Prototype]] value using Object.create

All for Webmasters - Webmasters for all!

Some practical tips I can see now:
- Remove all broken URLs. Your website is trying to pull a lot of files from www.synramtechnolab.com, which don't seem to exist.
- Again, try to minimize the number of external requests. 123 requests need to be made to load the page which is way more than you want on a site.

Join the new community at Hosters.cc
I don't work for YouHosting and I'm not a ticket system for free users. Support related PM's will not be answered.
Community FAQ - Forum Rules - Host your site on an different host