1 (edited by m.stratford 2015-09-11 13:02:34)

Topic: (PARTNERS WANTED!) Coming (hopefully) Soon - My nice hosting site.

Hiya everyone,

I wanted to show you today the design I have messed around with for a long period of time, however I don't wish for this thread to appear in search results, so I'm not going to post a direct link or the name, but please give me some feedback smile Please don't post direct links/the site name here, otherwise this will again showup when searching for my site. Thanks!

Now I know what you are going to say, it isn't actually done yet and shouldn't belong here, but I'm waiting for the new YH update to come to fruition before I try and gain some real customers. I don't want unhappy customers to ruin my reputation.

Here's the link: http://bit.ly/1LTb4Go

I hope you like it smile Any comments are very much appreciated!

EDIT: I'm looking for some partners for this project, if anyone is interested, look here: http://forum.youhosting.com/post95051.html#p95051

Regards,
Matthew Stratford
Creator of BoxPanel V1.3 and Admin LTE themes.

Re: (PARTNERS WANTED!) Coming (hopefully) Soon - My nice hosting site.

Website is down for me.

Nice project! Keep it up!

not loading............ tried many times

Is your page under DDos attack? It's horribly slow!

Team3 Webhosting - All rights reserved!
FREE individual homepages at Team3!
Try it today: Click here

No problem at my side.

http://prntscr.com/8doire

I have to admit that the SSL negotiation takes way too long.

I'm especially curious as to how the whole accounts subdomain is put together (with the login and registration form). There are plenty of resources served over HTTPS which normally cannot be.

Also, you probably still need to configure your url_error hidden value as the error pages currently redirect to cpanel.main-hosting.com.

Join the new community at Hosters.cc
I don't work for YouHosting and I'm not a ticket system for free users. Support related PM's will not be answered.
Community FAQ - Forum Rules - Host your site on an different host

Not bad!
No problem at my side.

Hans wrote:

I have to admit that the SSL negotiation takes way too long.

I'm especially curious as to how the whole accounts subdomain is put together (with the login and registration form). There are plenty of resources served over HTTPS which normally cannot be.

Also, you probably still need to configure your url_error hidden value as the error pages currently redirect to cpanel.main-hosting.com.

Hi Hans,

Yes, I hope to do something about the SSL, but it's a shared cPanel server due to the lack of cashflow at the moment.

In terms of the SSL for forms and things, it is very clever in the fact that it uses a PHP 307 temporary redirect to the Cpanel auth page (or wherever the form normally goes to), it allows the green lock on SSL smile

I was wandering about the broken redirect, could you give me an example of the hidden url_error thing, I've not heard of that before...

Also, to everyone, if you try the demo login (or make an account), and wait a few mins, when the cpanel times out etc, you get a cool error message on the login page, that's powered by the magic of javascript redirects and content matching smile

Regards,
Matthew Stratford

Host4Ya wrote:

Is your page under DDos attack? It's horribly slow!

I'm pretty sure it isn't, but I probably need to do some more optimisation, only problem is I have a 100mpbs internet connection, so pretty much anything loads quickly, no matter how large it is...

Regards,
Matthew Stratford

I've just reordered my HTTPS redirect in my  .htaccess file, i'm seeing a halving in redirect time now...

Regards,
Matthew Stratford

m.stratford wrote:

In terms of the SSL for forms and things, it is very clever in the fact that it uses a PHP 307 temporary redirect to the Cpanel auth page (or wherever the form normally goes to), it allows the green lock on SSL smile

Very clever, I didn't think redirects could do that. I can see it on the signup form, however your captcha does not seem to use a redirect.

m.stratford wrote:

I was wandering about the broken redirect, could you give me an example of the hidden url_error thing, I've not heard of that before...

A long time ago, when a form was not filled in correctly, you would be sent back to the registration form. However, at some point in time, this was changed to a system where you can customize which URL a user is sent back to. If this is not set, the user is redirected to cpanel.main-hosting.com.

So how do you set it? You only need to add a hidden form field with the name "url_error" and the value being your redirect URL. Like this:

<input type="hidden" name="url_error" value="http://yourdomain.com/register/callback.php">

Or look for a complete example on my website.

m.stratford wrote:

Also, to everyone, if you try the demo login (or make an account), and wait a few mins, when the cpanel times out etc, you get a cool error message on the login page, that's powered by the magic of javascript redirects and content matching smile

Your resourcefulness with javascript keeps amazing me.

Join the new community at Hosters.cc
I don't work for YouHosting and I'm not a ticket system for free users. Support related PM's will not be answered.
Community FAQ - Forum Rules - Host your site on an different host

Error:

Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to msdhosting.co.uk. The OCSP server suggests trying again later. (Error code: sec_error_ocsp_try_server_later)

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
    Please contact the web site owners to inform them of this problem.

(Firefox 40.0 on Xubuntu 15.04)

Hosters.cc - THE NEW YOUHOSTING COMMUNITY

101Gamers (shameless back linking)

Luigi442wii wrote:

Error:

Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to msdhosting.co.uk. The OCSP server suggests trying again later. (Error code: sec_error_ocsp_try_server_later)

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
    Please contact the web site owners to inform them of this problem.

(Firefox 40.0 on Xubuntu 15.04)

This seems to have been fixed by the SSL Certificate Authority, please try again smile

Regards,
Matthew Stratford

It works now, the default you have made looks very nice, I expect the actual site will look professional and excellent along.

Hosters.cc - THE NEW YOUHOSTING COMMUNITY

101Gamers (shameless back linking)

Looks real good. Nice work!

|| N01B4ME ||
|| Never stop innovation || Don't be one of many, Be one of one ||
CYBER-SQUATTER = SCUMBAG

17 (edited by m.stratford 2015-09-11 12:25:32)

Hiya everyone,

I'm going to be very busy during the next few years of my life, so I am looking to possibly partner with some people on the forum to bring this project into service.

I will happily spend time working on it with you, with the coding and design side of it, and I've got another friend that is willing to help in the team too.

It's nearly finshed, and has all of these cool features:
- Website is a clean, modern and custom repurposed theme, it has been payed for.
- One of a kind customised CPanel, full of extra functions (give it a go at the website above!)
- Customised email templates for CPanal and blog with full CSS styling (powered by Mandrill)
- Pretty much all of the english language pack has been Grammar corrected!
- Main site (currently) powered by cPanel (not YH CPanel) with SSL certificate installed.
- Accounts domain installed on a VPS with SSL certificate.
- Emails powered by Google Apps!
- Full PSD's for website design and resources

For anyone who joins me, it would be a great turn key solution (I just need to finish little bits of the CPanel), so you could get hosting pretty quickly!

All I require from you is:
- Good written english skills, I want to look professional!
- To a good contributor to the forum (so I can trust you).

If you want to join this great opportunity, reply here and I will PM you!

Regards,
Matthew Stratford

m.stratford wrote:

Hiya everyone,

I'm going to be very busy during the next few years of my life, so I am looking to possibly partner with some people on the forum to bring this project into service.

I will happily spend time working on it with you, with the coding and design side of it, and I've got another friend that is willing to help in the team too.

It's nearly finshed, and has all of these cool features:
- Website is a clean, modern and custom repurposed theme, it has been payed for.
- One of a kind customised CPanel, full of extra functions (give it a go at the website above!)
- Customised email templates for CPanal and blog with full CSS styling (powered by Mandrill)
- Pretty much all of the english language pack has been Grammar corrected!
- Main site (currently) powered by cPanel (not YH CPanel) with SSL certificate installed.
- Accounts domain installed on a VPS with SSL certificate.
- Emails powered by Google Apps!
- Full PSD's for website design and resources

For anyone who joins me, it would be a great turn key solution (I just need to finish little bits of the CPanel), so you could get hosting pretty quickly!

All I require from you is:
- Good written english skills, I want to look professional!
- To a good contributor to the forum (so I can trust you).

If you want to join this great opportunity, reply here and I will PM you!

I would like to help you out. If you still search for people, you can contact me via. PM.

Hi!

So you're back. I may give you a hand and become your partner too if you still want to have one.

When spaceships are flying through the universe...

alexbagirov wrote:

Hi!

So you're back. I may give you a hand and become your partner too if you still want to have one.

He answered my first contact attempt and said he would come back to me. But since now I got no feedback (Neither positive or negative)... I would really like to know whats going on.

Host4Ya wrote:
alexbagirov wrote:

Hi!

He answered my first contact attempt and said he would come back to me. But since now I got no feedback (Neither positive or negative)... I would really like to know whats going on.

Hi, sorry about that. I would love to release it with some partners, but it seems that until the major update, the service is just too broken for me to want to release it. I want a good reputation, not a bad one.

I hope you understand. I'm sorry i'm not replying much, I'm quite busy nowadays (hence the whole point of the partnership).

Regards,
Matthew Stratford

Very nice design ...load good for me. Is your Free hosting offer based on YH?

All for Webmasters - Webmasters for all!

lucky73 wrote:

That is why he is waiting for updates.

(Almost) Free cPanel Reseller hosting:

http://goo.gl/VWzhSC for only $1.99/mo.

Fhk wrote:
lucky73 wrote:

That is why he is waiting for updates.

Yes, that is why I am awaiting the new update, so that I can release it on a high note smile

Regards,
Matthew Stratford