1 (edited by Rajesh Chauhan 2015-09-20 09:08:52)

Topic: Review our Job Portal Blog and Give Suggestion

We recently started a Job Alert Portal specially for Indian users. We need your suggestion to improve our writing quality and also give me advice to make it more user friendly. Currently we have 3 assigned (Under Training) members to work on this project.

For now revenue doesn't matter for us, we just want to make this project Good

URL- https://www.naukaribazar.com

Re: Review our Job Portal Blog and Give Suggestion

The first thing I thought when seeing your site is "what do you do?" You currently only have articles on the home page and no (visible) link to an about page. When I first see the site, I want to see who you are, what you do and why I should use your site.

Join the new community at Hosters.cc
I don't work for YouHosting and I'm not a ticket system for free users. Support related PM's will not be answered.
Community FAQ - Forum Rules - Host your site on an different host

Hans wrote:

The first thing I thought when seeing your site is "what do you do?" You currently only have articles on the home page and no (visible) link to an about page. When I first see the site, I want to see who you are, what you do and why I should use your site.

Thank you mate we will update about us page ASAP..

Anything you would like to suggest ??

Rajesh Chauhan wrote:
Hans wrote:

Thank you mate we will update about us page ASAP..

Anything you would like to suggest ??

How about a big, eye catching banner or text on the front page which quickly tells a visitor what you do? After all, the first few seconds on your website are those which make a visitor stay or leave.

Join the new community at Hosters.cc
I don't work for YouHosting and I'm not a ticket system for free users. Support related PM's will not be answered.
Community FAQ - Forum Rules - Host your site on an different host

5 (edited by Lewis 2015-09-25 21:20:13)

Hans wrote:

How about a big, eye catching banner or text on the front page which quickly tells a visitor what you do? After all, the first few seconds on your website are those which make a visitor stay or leave.

This. And you have way too many links on the top.

EDIT: Also looks like your search bar is malfunctioning.

you are only giving little bit info and their are millions of site like this even blog so what about the applying link that user will redirected to official site to apply its like a info hub but actually where user will go after this i have seen so many blog like this.

Is it WP?

(Almost) Free cPanel Reseller hosting:

http://goo.gl/VWzhSC for only $1.99/mo.

Minda wrote:

Is it WP?

ya its totally wp