Topic: [NEW] YouDesigner - The Ultimate Theme Developers Tool

Would you like to test your new YouHosting control panel theme without having to upload it to the actual control panel? Would you prefer to design your theme using your favorite HTML and CSS editor instead of having to use a basic text area for it?

This tool provides the solution: a local web application which can render YouHosting theme files just like the actual control panel!

Download it from GitHub: https://github.com/i7Grendel/YouDesigne … ses/latest

Join the new community at Hosters.cc
I don't work for YouHosting and I'm not a ticket system for free users. Support related PM's will not be answered.
Community FAQ - Forum Rules - Host your site on an different host

Re: [NEW] YouDesigner - The Ultimate Theme Developers Tool

This is grate.Thanks Hans.I am gonna check it out now.

Thanks, Hans. Will check it out.

It was really hectic to design and develop cpanel themes online. It is a good development for developers. I've checked it out, it works good. I'll post a detailed review once I complete a cpanel theme on it.

Let the world know what you are capable of...
[Make today so awesome that yesterday gets jealous]

How has it been coded exactly?
I mean, to accurately support/emulate the YH CPanel system.

Hosters.cc - THE NEW YOUHOSTING COMMUNITY

101Gamers (shameless back linking)

Luigi442wii wrote:

How has it been coded exactly?
I mean, to accurately support/emulate the YH CPanel system.

The control panel takes the theme files and replaces tags like {block:content} with relevant text or HTML. This script does exactly the same. I don't exactly know how the control panel generates that text or HTML but I don't need to. All I need is static content which looks the same.

The tool contains a list of available blocks which are given text or are mapped to files. When a page is request, the appropriate theme file is loaded and all valid tags are replaced with their content.

As for what was used to create it: some PHP built on the Silex microframework.

I don't work for YouHosting and I'm not a ticket system for free users. Support related PM's will not be answered.

Great job. working well.

MeraHost - SSD Web Hosting Since 2012
Hostinglogy - The Web Hosting Forum
New Forum!

I have just released a new version of YouDesigner. In this version, you can now specify things like logo urls, master domains and custom colors in the config.php file. All settings typically available through the Logo/Footer/Colors menu on YouHosting can now be replicated on your YouDesigner installation!

Amazing work Hans. But I couldn't access the Hosting tab and other tabs, I'm getting this error:
http://i.imgur.com/XmESPB8.png

Earn money online! Join now and get $5 everyday!

Ronnel M. wrote:

Amazing work Hans. But I couldn't access the Hosting tab and other tabs, I'm getting this error:
http://i.imgur.com/XmESPB8.png

All buttons don't work. I haven't copied routes from the panel or any backend logic. The only thing my tool does is render theme pages, it doesn't fully simulate the control panel.