1 (edited by Orlando 2013-05-18 15:19:17)

Topic: Username Changes

I have been getting a sizeable number of request to change usernames. Most of these username changes are because they previously used their brand/company name as username and wanted to get that out of Google. And like I said some time ago, such username changes are justified.

However, it can create confusion for other forum members so I will make a list below of all username changes.

Here is the list:
cloudfilez - Gateway
hpbf - Arthur
i7Grendel - Hans
jahromweb2012 - Mehdi Tamaddon
motukaoline - Minda
TechDay - Computer Geek
888webhost(dot)com - nAture
XPEric - Eric
Fire4Hosting - F4H
aer0 - Kipi
initiotech - MrX
gremeir - Pagestack
Shivshakti Web Solution - S-S-Web
Canny Host - Host Climb
odaskos - Ody
James Gatz - Jay Gatsby
princesutterland - Blazor
HourB - Rey
Serversunion - Villalba Segarra
Hostwitch - Shubham
ImagiHost - Lewis

If you would like to change your username as well, please send a moderator a PM with the new username you want (I normally add capital letters where appropriate - please say so if you don't want that) and why you would like to change it. I will then change it ASAP and add it to the list here.

Note that you can always request to change something related to capital letters. Those changes are small and pretty insignificant so I won't add them to this list. Again, PM me if you want to change it.

Join the new community at Hosters.cc
I don't work for YouHosting and I'm not a ticket system for free users. Support related PM's will not be answered.
Community FAQ - Forum Rules - Host your site on an different host

Re: Username Changes

Is it posdibke to add space in username ?

Thanks & Regards
Anant Jain

http://kdliker.com

anantjain60 wrote:

Is it posdibke to add space in username ?

Did you not see how many people already have spaces?

u wot m8?
New Forum!

So it is possible?

ryanopoku wrote:

So it is possible?

Yes.

u wot m8?
New Forum!

How was the last edit of this thread in May 2013, but Lewis is on the list (and he was registered in 2014)?

Hosters.cc - THE NEW YOUHOSTING COMMUNITY

101Gamers (shameless back linking)

Luigi442wii wrote:

How was the last edit of this thread in May 2013, but Lewis is on the list (and he was registered in 2014)?

._.

I </3 YH

Looking for hosting for your main site? cPanel Hosting

abdyfernando wrote:
Luigi442wii wrote:

._.

Probably because Hans has ghost edit permissions, and he's the one that I asked to add my name on the list.

Hey, why is my name not there -_-

I used to be the infamous Makanenzo10! xD

u wot m8?
New Forum!

Actually, mods ghost edit by default. And I for one usually neglect to untick the "silent edit" button. In addition, this list has not been very well maintained.

Join the new community at Hosters.cc
I don't work for YouHosting and I'm not a ticket system for free users. Support related PM's will not be answered.
Community FAQ - Forum Rules - Host your site on an different host

I would want to change my username here to Termingamer2-JD, but I don't really have a valid reason, except that I am trying to evade a bad reputation tagged with my current name on and off the internet.

(And the fact Termingamer2-JD pretty much sums me up quite well.)

Hosters.cc - THE NEW YOUHOSTING COMMUNITY

101Gamers (shameless back linking)