Topic: Choosing The Right YH Template?

What's some good tips in choosing a YouHosting template for your website?

Obviously best option is to design one yourself because that way it is unique, but you can always edit the template massively so it looks different.

Hosters.cc - THE NEW YOUHOSTING COMMUNITY

101Gamers (shameless back linking)

2 (edited by nAture 2015-08-11 06:27:10)

Re: Choosing The Right YH Template?

There is no such thing as right template.All the things depending on you and your abilities.There are lot of templates on the Internet and you need to figure it out what suitable for you.Depending on your product plans and marketing strategies. And how much time you gonna spend with it.

I tend to create themes to match my website design and I think that that's always the best option. When it comes to third party themes, I do notice a pattern: the more fancy it looks, the harder it is to use. I have seen login pages with lovely animations which completely lock out mobile users.

Great visuals are lovable of course, but in the end a control panel is still a utility. It's primary purpose it not to look good, but to provide easy access to the tools it brings.

Join the new community at Hosters.cc
I don't work for YouHosting and I'm not a ticket system for free users. Support related PM's will not be answered.
Community FAQ - Forum Rules - Host your site on an different host

"If it ain't broke don't fix it!"
I don't normally care about looks so much, always, but some people (only a few) might get put off by an ugly design.

Mobile users are growing (phones are larger users than laptops now over here) so they need to be able to access a page. smile

(also my last few posts were under a different IP because I forgot I was using Tor Browser and thought I was using firefox...)

Hosters.cc - THE NEW YOUHOSTING COMMUNITY

101Gamers (shameless back linking)

When someone starts he needs a good template, reliable one but if you are known well in global market there is nothing to do, see ipage they have same-one about 10 years now??, also hostgator, bluehost and others change them lastly, only godaddy change it more often.

FreeResellers.net
NO Setup Fee - Or Any Deposit - Or Monthly Cost
New Forum!