1 (edited by moginn 2015-03-26 10:59:58)

Topic: I am unhappy

Youhosting would be great but for the "Service temporarily unavailable" error. I understand that each account has a CPU limit, but this error is completely inadmissible. I get lots of complaints because of it. I was first considering upgrading to VIP but, since this error still appears in VIP users, I am not interested in upgrading. Our hosting is not even good for beginner users with testing purposes, because it is highly likely that this error will appear, sooner or later.

Another annoying thing is having lots of fuc**** bots signing up every day, which could be easily solved with a stronger captcha.

Re: I am unhappy

Thats why ever new comer getting the message "Welcome to YouHosting."

3 (edited by Lewis 2015-03-26 11:01:50)

Hey; what do you expect with a free service? Blazing fast servers, no error messages, and superb features? Free is free. You can't complain about free, because you're getting it for free. I know the service isn't that great, but honestly, you can't blame anyone except yourself for choosing to use YH instead of getting your own server or reselling it from a better provider.

With that said, let's hope for a good update this summer.

4 (edited by moginn 2015-03-26 11:10:29)

Lewis wrote:

Hey; what do you expect with a free service? Blazing fast servers, no error messages, and superb features? Free is free. You can't complain about free, because you're getting it for free. I know the service isn't that great, but honestly, you can't blame anyone except yourself for choosing to use YH instead of getting your own server or reselling it from a better provider.

You are absolutely right, but I think that VIP and SVIP users shouldn't have the "Service temporarily unavailable" error (among other things).

moginn wrote:
Lewis wrote:

You are absolutely right, but I think that VIP and SVIP users shouldn't have the "Service temporarily unavailable" error (among other things).

That's true. YH would almost definitely have a massive upgrades boost if they did that.

No one expects blazing fast servers but most expect a service that is usable for it's intended purpose. The hosting that youhosting resellers are selling and giving is simply too problematic for the end user to be useful. The majority of accounts are either new unknowing signups, abandoned accounts and the largest group is bot signups. Add to that all the issues that both resellers and users experience, that go unfixed for long periods, it makes the whole service useless in it's current state.

|| N01B4ME ||
|| Never stop innovation || Don't be one of many, Be one of one ||
CYBER-SQUATTER = SCUMBAG

7 (edited by moginn 2015-03-26 16:24:45)

blackienl wrote:

No one expects blazing fast servers but most expect a service that is usable for it's intended purpose. The hosting that youhosting resellers are selling and giving is simply too problematic for the end user to be useful. The majority of accounts are either new unknowing signups, abandoned accounts and the largest group is bot signups. Add to that all the issues that both resellers and users experience, that go unfixed for long periods, it makes the whole service useless in it's current state.

On the one hand I am very happy because I learned lots of things thanks to Youhosting. On the other hand, as you have said, the whole service is useless in it's current state. It's similar to have nothing. Something should be done to fix it.

Yes, I agree. It's weird, if I was to make an ABXD layout the preview simply gives me that error, it looks funny but really annoying. sad

Hosters.cc - THE NEW YOUHOSTING COMMUNITY

101Gamers (shameless back linking)

now you get new canned message for all the tickets lol

http://forum.youhosting.com/topic8500-n … of-yh.html

advent_geek wrote:

I think we know that, lol.
YH is terrible for anyone wanting to host a board mainly, after you get 2 users. sad
But I like its C Panel.

Luigi442wii wrote:
advent_geek wrote:

YH is terrible for anyone wanting to host a board mainly, after you get 2 users. sad
But I like its C Panel.

Free Hosting with c Panel is quite Good one. But You can't host only with c Panel. xD

How Many users do you have?

advent_geek wrote:
Luigi442wii wrote:
advent_geek wrote:

But I like its C Panel.

Free Hosting with c Panel is quite Good one. But You can't host only with c Panel. xD

How Many users do you have?

I meant YH user panel we have as registered hosting users, if that makes sense. smile
like when your register for grendelhosting.com or what

I have 14 users at the board, but 5 are banned because they were multiple accounts and impersonators. smile Let's not get off topic, though.

Just asked about your Clients. Yup it is off topic. just leave this xD

advent_geek wrote:

Just asked about your Clients. Yup it is off topic. just leave this xD

Wat, I wouldn't have said that if you hadn't quoted. I don't know if this user's still active.

Currently am also afraid to resell YH Hosting, because of Bugs and Server Down Problem. 

advent_geek wrote:

Currently am also afraid to resell YH Hosting, because of Bugs and Server Down Problem.

Thats why most of us already left youhosting or why we are just ignoring downtimes.

Team3 Webhosting - All rights reserved!
FREE individual homepages at Team3!
Try it today: Click here

And very few people resell it compared to giving it away.

Join the new community at Hosters.cc
I don't work for YouHosting and I'm not a ticket system for free users. Support related PM's will not be answered.
Community FAQ - Forum Rules - Host your site on an different host

Hans wrote:

Thats true big_smile

Team3 Webhosting - All rights reserved!
FREE individual homepages at Team3!
Try it today: Click here

Hans wrote:

of course. xD

The "Service temporarily unavailable" error, every second, occurs on servers 9, 21 and 22. Move from the servers and they should not occur very often smile

NikoCodey wrote:

The "Service temporarily unavailable" error, every second, occurs on servers 9, 21 and 22. Move from the servers and they should not occur very often smile

They occur every four clicks otherwise! It's just the exception of 9, 21, and 22, for every second click and server 1 which is down permanently.

Luigi442wii wrote:
NikoCodey wrote:

They occur every four clicks otherwise! It's just the exception of 9, 21, and 22, for every second click and server 1 which is down permanently.

How do you move servers?

Let the world know what you are capable of...
[Make today so awesome that yesterday gets jealous]

I don't think you can if you're a reseller without deleting everything, and the support are as useful as a pair of glasses on a man with one ear, so they won't do it.