Topic: Video Services

Using YouTube/Dailymotion to promote your service

The best thing is to use several video sites since people who use other sites (and that's still a lot of people, I don't use YT much for instance anymore), will see your brand - on other video sites there's also a higher chance of being nearer the top of search - and then use it.

YouTube remains the most popular tool for this but as I said, use other sites and even more people should join the hosting.

Hosters.cc - THE NEW YOUHOSTING COMMUNITY

101Gamers (shameless back linking)

Re: Video Services

I wrote long ago http://forum.youhosting.com/topic5466-p … video.html

Russia is a friendship and reliable partnership!
The best partner program for all resellers in Russia - Lioo.ru *model White Label
Russian Free hosting with PHP, MySQL, no ads - 96host.ru

Luigi442wii wrote:

Using YouTube/Dailymotion to promote your service

The best thing is to use several video sites since people who use other sites (and that's still a lot of people, I don't use YT much for instance anymore), will see your brand - on other video sites there's also a higher chance of being nearer the top of search - and then use it.

YouTube remains the most popular tool for this but as I said, use other sites and even more people should join the hosting.

Also resellers can make video tutorials. Ex- How to signup, How to navigate through control panel, How to add domains .....ect...

It's quite a good idea, but in order to get customers to Youtube you need to unwind YouTube channel.

@nAture That is what I am referring to. I think 2FH do tutorials of how to do stuff.

@banvok What do you mean by 'Unwind'?

Hosters.cc - THE NEW YOUHOSTING COMMUNITY

101Gamers (shameless back linking)