Topic: ProxyCP : PressRelease

I start to work with proxy cpanel.
(Frontend script)

http://s017.radikal.ru/i411/1507/ee/45919a47f088.png

After work woud finished, i`ll puclish it (No promise to finish it).

JavaScript is realy great way for deep CPanel customization.

P.S.
My Fake API project is dead. That code looks like a piece of __)).  Sorry for it.

Re: ProxyCP : PressRelease

So if this supposed to be a theme for the CPanel or a new way to use the cpanel.

We have moved the community http://hosters.cc. I'll still pop in on here to see how things are going.

Yes, what is it?

When spaceships are flying through the universe...

domkalan wrote:

So if this supposed to be a theme for the CPanel or a new way to use the cpanel.

Theme I am guessing.

u wot m8?
New Forum!

The name implies it's something I've been thinking about as well: a proxy to the control panel. By letting users use your "proxy control panel", you can have complete freedom over the frontend and send any requests back to YouHosting's control panel. You can create any skin, have any data you want anywhere and so forth.

Join the new community at Hosters.cc
I don't work for YouHosting and I'm not a ticket system for free users. Support related PM's will not be answered.
Community FAQ - Forum Rules - Host your site on an different host

That is actualy a good idea if that is what he is actualy working on. It will help solve alot of the issues out there. Is there anyway you can upload your work to GitHub?

We have moved the community http://hosters.cc. I'll still pop in on here to see how things are going.

Hans wrote:

The name implies it's something I've been thinking about as well: a proxy to the control panel. By letting users use your "proxy control panel", you can have complete freedom over the frontend and send any requests back to YouHosting's control panel. You can create any skin, have any data you want anywhere and so forth.

Yes, that thing i want to create. But it can take a lot of time, because it first time, i`m usign Angular.

I wish you luck! I would recommend you post the project on GitHub so me and other users that use GitHub can help you out where we can.

wmid32 wrote:
Hans wrote:

Yes, that thing i want to create. But it can take a lot of time, because it first time, i`m usign Angular.

You're using JS for the frontend and the control panel itself as the backend? Hadn't thought of that, but you will prevent a lot of problems related to true proxying that way.

Sounds very promising, good luck!

Join the new community at Hosters.cc
I don't work for YouHosting and I'm not a ticket system for free users. Support related PM's will not be answered.
Community FAQ - Forum Rules - Host your site on an different host

We can get a more beautiful and generous panel theme, restrict certain features, to develop more compatible with the theme of the code, and even the integration of the database to establish a certain node.But it still has a lot of work to do.
Youhosting‘s domain will expire in the next 20 days(main-hosting.com), we don't know whether he will renew, which may mean the end of youhosting project.

IceFreeHost Go!

ice_in wrote:

.Youhosting‘s domain will expire in the next 20 days(main-hosting.com), we don't know whether he will renew, which may mean the end of youhosting project.

Of course they're going to renew it. Do you really think that they are stupid enough to throw away all of the SVIP/VIP members who are sending them money every month?

No.

Lewis wrote:
ice_in wrote:

.Youhosting‘s domain will expire in the next 20 days(main-hosting.com), we don't know whether he will renew, which may mean the end of youhosting project.

Of course they're going to renew it. Do you really think that they are stupid enough to throw away all of the SVIP/VIP members who are sending them money every month?

No.

Depends on exactly how many are paying. My bets are not that many. Under 50 in my opinion. Colo costs are not cheap and they have 28 servers...not cheap to operate and then have staff devoted to it as well.

|| N01B4ME ||
|| Never stop innovation || Don't be one of many, Be one of one ||
CYBER-SQUATTER = SCUMBAG

ice_in wrote:

Youhosting‘s domain will expire in the next 20 days(main-hosting.com), we don't know whether he will renew, which may mean the end of youhosting project.

Im almost certian they have to pay it. I think the main-hosting.com is not just for YouHosting. I've seen it pop up on the other Hostinger sites and its on their master web site. The only thing that dosent make sense is it has no ICANN restrictions on it so that leaves the possilibty that they could be planning on removing it.