1 (edited by ice_in 2015-07-12 04:40:41)

Topic: I found a very beautiful template in RoyHost.

http://www.royhost.cn/index.html
I didn't find a similar template on Google.
If you need it, I'll upload it.
It does not include 会员中心,SignIn, SignUP page.
But unfortunately, there is a pure text of the sub page in it, you can easily expand it.
Who wants it?It's Free!

In fact, their eyes DMCA, is full of nonsense.
For me and him, we are also Chinese, which means that DMCA can not give him full legal rights.
There is also an important point of view:In fact this template is not held by Royhost, I am in a long time after the analysis, found that in fact, the template should be derived from another hosting websites..

IceFreeHost Go!

Re: I found a very beautiful template in RoyHost.

This means that you ripped the template from them without permission, correct? This is illegal and "RoyHost" can take action against you for giving out their template for free.

Lewis is correct. If you have obtained this template without permission or payment it is illegal and you RoyHost could pursue legal action against you. Even if you live in a country where copyright dosent matter YouHosting is requried by law if they recive a takedown request to suspend your account.

We have moved the community http://hosters.cc. I'll still pop in on here to see how things are going.

There so many site's where you can get free templates and it's better to try it than to use one with no any license and here in YH we don't share any kind of such soft, script, etc.

FreeResellers.net
NO Setup Fee - Or Any Deposit - Or Monthly Cost
New Forum!

Lewis wrote:

This means that you ripped the template from them without permission, correct? This is illegal and "RoyHost" can take action against you for giving out their template for free.

He is a Chinese, so DMCA will not protect him, and more details on Post are added.

IceFreeHost Go!

http://www.whoishostingthis.com/blog/20 … utside-u-s

And although I doubt it, if he found out, he could take legal action against you; not just a DMCA takedown.

Lewis wrote:

http://www.whoishostingthis.com/blog/20 … utside-u-s

And although I doubt it, if he found out, he could take legal action against you; not just a DMCA takedown.

China's laws are not sound.He is a Chinese, and I know him very well.He has bad English.So he could not have the ability to use the English to make notes on the english source code.

IceFreeHost Go!

The point is(aside from the obvious fact of ripping off someone's hard work for your own use) is that ripped templates are considered nulled software and most hosts out there, including youhosting, will terminate your account for Terms of Service violations if they find your using such templates or software. If you want to avoid things like that from happening, either don't used the ripped templates/software or host in a country that doesn't have laws against such, which are very few these days.

|| N01B4ME ||
|| Never stop innovation || Don't be one of many, Be one of one ||
CYBER-SQUATTER = SCUMBAG

ice_in wrote:

... I am in a long time after the analysis, found that in fact, the template should be derived from another hosting websites..

Just because he got it in a not-so-good way doesn't mean that you should exploit his template and give it for free.

ice_in wrote:

He is a Chinese, so DMCA will not protect him, and more details on Post are added.

Just some advice, you can still get a DMCA even if you live in a country where they do not mater. Most of the servers for Hostinger are in countrys where a DMCA must be followed. If the orginal website holder wanted to take them down he/she would contact Hostinger and request a take down since they are in a country where a DMCA cannot be ingorned.

We have moved the community http://hosters.cc. I'll still pop in on here to see how things are going.

This URL need to be removed and this guy need a warning as well.

Maximum size 400 characters long and 4 lines high.

Why would you even try to go into the hosting business if you can't even afford a template?

u wot m8?
New Forum!

Makan wrote:

Why would you even try to go into the hosting business if you can't even afford a template?

I agree.

I think really that everyone should make their own template. Seeing so many other hosts use one template gives away the fact that you're a reseller much more and it is unoriginal.

Hosters.cc - THE NEW YOUHOSTING COMMUNITY

101Gamers (shameless back linking)